PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Shooter > Gotham City Impostors
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-25-2012, 05:59 PM   #1
SilvereX

Anna Recsiek's Gamercard
Game not working after the last title update?

Hey guys.

I can't connect to matches anymore. It puts me into a lobby with just myself now. One time I got into a match with just one other person.

Is this happening to any of you?
Old 03-25-2012, 06:39 PM   #2
ofay

Nopunchespulled's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Not to me, but once one game finishes it puts me into another game that's already in progress half the time
ofay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 08:31 PM   #3
Doktor Wilhelm

Location: North East, England, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol System.

Doktor Wilhelm's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
The only issues I'm having since the patch is the post match lobby not showing anyone and being put straight into another match after finishing one without being sent back to the lobby.

Since the patch before this one, I have had an issue with being put into a lobby alone with a minute until the match starts (though once it reaches 0, it starts again at 30 seconds); but if I back out and rejoin then it usually finds people.

"Video games don't affect kids. If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Marcus Brigstocke
Doktor Wilhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 08:56 PM   #4
Leone Phelps

Leone Phelps's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
The patch seems to be great for me, less laggy lobbies, however I'm having the same problem as these guys where it puts me into a new match without going to the veto map screen. Also, I've played twice since the patch and both times after about an hour or two it randomly sent me to the dashboard as the game was loading. :/ Dunno if it'll happen often but it's happened both times to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMS Resolution
I find it mind-boggling that you openly admit to finding a crouching nut sack funny, call us all "vaginas" and then claim to be mature. .
LOL
Leone Phelps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:21 AM   #5
Belvik

Belvik's Gamercard
It's been real hit or miss for me since this last patch. Was playing with 2 friends in party today. Once we got in a game, it would just move us all to a new lobby after every game finished. Games would show 3 bar connections for us, but there would be a solid 1-2 seconds of lag. Today was the first time I've had the issue though. The two other times I've played since the last update have been decent except for the occasional lobby jumps that seem to be happening.

Belvik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:12 AM   #6
SilvereX

Anna Recsiek's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doktor Wilhelm View Post
Since the patch before this one, I have had an issue with being put into a lobby alone with a minute until the match starts (though once it reaches 0, it starts again at 30 seconds); but if I back out and rejoin then it usually finds people.
Yeah, that's what's happening to me at the moment, except no matter what I keep getting put in empty lobbies.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:20 AM   #7
Doktor Wilhelm

Location: North East, England, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol System.

Doktor Wilhelm's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
You could always try deleting the game, the DLC 'update' and clearing the consoles cache (if you haven't already) and see if redownloading everything helps?

"Video games don't affect kids. If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Marcus Brigstocke
Doktor Wilhelm is offline   Reply With Quote