PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Crysis
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-14-2011, 04:49 AM   #31
iCondemned

iCondemned's Gamercard
It wasn't even that hard. I bet it in 2 days. Beat Delta 1 on day one, stopped, sleep, eat, and had a life. The on day 2 I beat Delta 2 and 3 in 2 hours. Easiest mode alive.
Old 10-14-2011, 07:15 AM   #32
DamagedWill

Send a message via AIM to DamagedWill

DamagedWill's Gamercard
The first two acts weren't that bad. Not looking forward to the third though. Is it all in my head or is it harder than the first two?
Old 10-15-2011, 02:12 PM   #33
H0p3sfalL
Promoted !!!

ATT4Ck XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Community Gaming - Bronze   Subscriber - Silver   x360a Representer   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by York82 View Post
LOL its hard as fuck
Amunition is pretty low all the time, enemies run in weird zick-zacks and are pretty hard to hit....but if they hit you, your shield burst in notime and youre dead.....oh yes, and they always see you :P
I would disagree with you on the ammo. I used the FY71 pretty much the whole game and never had an issue with low ammo.
Old 10-15-2011, 06:53 PM   #34
B0seiju

b0seiju's Gamercard
I'm having a hard time. I've completed the first to levels now, but I rush to much and get shot pretty much. Especially getting to the CIA agent in the 2nd level was hard as shit in my opinion.
B0seiju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 03:20 PM   #35
jamal2807

jamal2807's Gamercard
This game was soooooooooooo extremely easy soooooooooo easyyyy easy as spaghetti lol .

You just can run trhough 90% of the gameeeeeeeeeeeeeee just runnnnnnnnnnnnnn and runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn and the last boss was easy as spaghetti.

You really have to take some few tries to run thorugh everything exepct for boss/nano enemies fight's.
Just run really trust me just ruuun
jamal2807 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 11:08 AM   #36
DJEYBLACK

Mr Black GX's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by himalaybarad View Post
I'll just start on normal then play on delta afterwards so I know whats coming and make my playthrough somewhat easier.
that's the same i just did, now I'm on my 2nd walk-through

DJEYBLACK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 05:24 PM   #37
blee717

o BLEE x's Gamercard
It's not too bad although you wanna learn to stealth it out a lot. I used cloak A LOT and ran and prone into bushes A LOT. Cloak, run to bush, prone, uncloak, wait for energy to recharge, repeat. This is especially useful when you don't wanna fight a helicopter. The foliage is your absolute best friend. When fighting the KPA, I aimed for the head to save ammo and when you get the Sniper Scope, it's extremely helpful.

"CoD doesn't stand for Call of Duty, it stands for Camp or Die"
-Serjio Duarte (Anvil Gate)-

"The new Dante looks like he just walked out of a gay Twilight movie"
-Me-
"Or worse, Taintlight"
-Serjio Duarte (Anvil Gate)-

blee717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 08:10 AM   #38
SneakyofSneaks

Sneakyofsneaks's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by B0seiju View Post
I'm having a hard time. I've completed the first to levels now, but I rush to much and get shot pretty much. Especially getting to the CIA agent in the 2nd level was hard as shit in my opinion.
It was hard when I first went through on normal, but on delta I blew up the gas station, cloaked over to the roof of it and hid up there popping enemy off, then did the same with the middle building and mopped the rest from that roof, then went into the hostage building.
SneakyofSneaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 09:39 AM   #39
Barad
High on Life!

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Just finished the game on normal, was fun, last boss was a bitch though so not looking forward to it on Delta, which I will start later.

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 11:33 AM   #40
H0p3sfalL
Promoted !!!

ATT4Ck XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Community Gaming - Bronze   Subscriber - Silver   x360a Representer   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by B0seiju View Post

I would say just try to remeber where the NKP are at. Also I sneaked around just about every chance I could get. You may move slow and may take more time but less fustration.
Old 10-23-2011, 09:46 PM   #41
DerHirni

YouTube Freak's Gamercard
To be honest it was much, much, much easier than I expected. The majority of the game you can just stay in cloak mode all the time, running from one cover to the next one and then recharge. If you have to kill enemies, use the silencer of course to not get the enemies attention, and only kill 1 enemie at the time. Try to lay down so you can only see 1 guy, aim at his head with your SCAR and the sight that has the strongest zoom, put on Single fire mode, disable cloak mode shoot and activate cloak again. Or use the tactical attachement if the enemie is far away, if you miss he won't notice it unlike when you shoot with a bullet. Overall in the first part of the story where you fight against humans, use cloak mode all the time and later

*SPOILER*

when you fight against the aliens use cover all the time. And if the big things that fly through the air attack you move all the time, they won't hit you at all. It takes alot of time, but if you take it it's pretty damn easy. I started at like 1pm and was done at 11.30pm

I had a chance to kill the best, but then I remebered suicide is a sin.

Boosting:

Red Dead Redemption (all DLC except free coop stuff)
Splinter Cell: Blacklist (Multiplayer)
Borderlands 2 (no DLC)
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (no DLC)
Assassins Creed: Revelations (no DLC)
SSX

Contact me if you want to boost any of the above games.

Last edited by DerHirni; 10-23-2011 at 09:48 PM.
DerHirni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 02:47 AM   #42
Zaku77

Send a message via MSN to Zaku77

Zaku777's Gamercard
It's funny how most people are saying it's so hard. Just be sneaky, use cloak/headshots/silencers well, and it's really not that hard. Then again, I have some friends that suck at being sneaky in games, and they found it to be a nightmare lol

Zaku77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 01:55 PM   #43
Morgutak

Somehow, the last boss seems a bit "unfair" to me - I've no problem getting through the first phase and blow his left side off. However, it's literally impossible to get out of the freeze ray. It's like I'm getting out and frozen like 0.5 seconds later again.

Morgutak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:03 PM   #44
Aidexx

Aidexx's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgutak View Post
Somehow, the last boss seems a bit "unfair" to me - I've no problem getting through the first phase and blow his left side off. However, it's literally impossible to get out of the freeze ray. It's like I'm getting out and frozen like 0.5 seconds later again.
I hate bosses who can kill you with one shot, and I played it on normal. Probably could beat the boss on hard also, but delta difficulty is maybe too much.

Tips: Right near the smoking wreckages there is a corner you can hide from the creature and the flying aliens, which will help to do some easy damage.
Aidexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 09:02 AM   #45
Boris Lion Slo

Boris lion SLO's Gamercard
Game is not hard at all. The only hard thing is final boss. Other than that it's the same as Crysis 2. use cloak, mark enemyes than start killing them one by one.
Tips:
1. cloak
2. mark enemies
3. go behind cover and pick one enemy you would like to kill
4. go cloak and aim at the enemy
5. un-cloak and go into armor mode and start shooting enemy
6. when you kill him go prone or crouch behind cover
7. go cloak and move to next cover (enemies will belive you are at the first cover)

That's it. Also, for far away shots don't use burst but switch to single bullet fire (i belive left the button switch beetwen that).

Final boss is pain in the ass. Luckaly there are two 3 check points. For the firs part i went to his left side where there arer unlimited rocket launchers and fire about 10 shost at him. He may pick you up but that will do little to no damage to you.
Boris Lion Slo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 01:15 PM   #46
Barad
High on Life!

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris Lion Slo View Post
Game is not hard at all. The only hard thing is final boss. Other than that it's the same as Crysis 2. use cloak, mark enemyes than start killing them one by one.
Tips:
1. cloak
2. mark enemies
3. go behind cover and pick one enemy you would like to kill
4. go cloak and aim at the enemy
5. un-cloak and go into armor mode and start shooting enemy
6. when you kill him go prone or crouch behind cover
7. go cloak and move to next cover (enemies will belive you are at the first cover)

That's it. Also, for far away shots don't use burst but switch to single bullet fire (i belive left the button switch beetwen that).

Final boss is pain in the ass. Luckaly there are two 3 check points. For the firs part i went to his left side where there arer unlimited rocket launchers and fire about 10 shost at him. He may pick you up but that will do little to no damage to you.

Yeah not looking forward to facing him on Delta, took ages to beat him on easy so :L at least the rest is easy.

Old 04-19-2012, 05:35 AM   #47
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
For the final boss just go behind the control tower thing of the aircraft carrier. His attacks will not hit you here and the flying things won't bother you unless they see you. Just run out when you need ammo and then to leave at the end.

Peace of cake.
Old 11-16-2012, 01:45 AM   #48
Barad
High on Life!

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Finally got round to starting my Delta playthrough, SO much easier than I thought. Finished the first 6 levels last saturday, just have the 4 alien missions left to do, hopefully they're not much harder. I'm guessing cloak/cover tactic still applies against the new enemy too..

Old 11-16-2012, 02:29 AM   #49
Dz06lt

DZ06LT's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
its really not that bad, a bit harder than Cry3 but still doable
Old 11-16-2012, 03:24 AM   #50
Barad
High on Life!

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dz06lt View Post
its really not that bad, a bit harder than Cry3 but still doable
Cry3 whats this?

Old 11-17-2012, 02:46 AM   #51
Dz06lt

DZ06LT's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
Cry3 whats this?

I ment Crysis 2, i had crysis 3 on the brain because i was watching the new 6 minute gameplay vid
Old 03-01-2013, 10:34 PM   #52
mjpartyboy

ROBOSLIDER's Gamercard
I got a bit bored with this by the alien levels, so I don't know if I can face that again on a harder difficulty.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:53 PM   #53
mjpartyboy

ROBOSLIDER's Gamercard
Sucker for punishment! Am on the final boss on Delta now.

Edit: Mission accomplished.

Last edited by mjpartyboy; 03-06-2013 at 10:24 PM.
mjpartyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 02:32 AM   #54
Achiever TM

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I just reached Core level playing on Delta difficulty and it's being easier than when I played for the first time on easy, this time I know what to do and where to hide so I am not having troubles at all so far. Just hide all the time and avoid fights, use vehicles whenever they are available.
Old 05-09-2013, 01:41 PM   #55
beagler

illegal beagle's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjpartyboy View Post
I got a bit bored with this by the alien levels, so I don't know if I can face that again on a harder difficulty.
i agree....
you should have started at delta difficulty first.....very easy game...and got all achievements in 1 go around...thank god cause i dont think i would have been able to play this garbage game over again...the pc version was awesome tho..
Old 07-05-2013, 07:18 PM   #56
Freizah

Freizah's Gamercard
This was a very easy game for me like all games. Nothing hard about it. The 1st playthrough I just messed around took my time & enjoyed the game as you should no point in just buying games for GS if you ain't having fun while playing.

Any why on to the Delta playthrough. basically it took me like 4hrs to complete it on the hardest setting. I would rate it as the best easy 1000GS ever.

Will be finishing off Crysis 2 online soon and eventually getting Crysis 3.

VERY EASY GAME IF YOU ARE GOOD.
Freizah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 02:32 AM   #57
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freizah View Post
This was a very easy game for me like all games.
Any why on to the Delta playthrough. basically it took me like 4hrs to complete it on the hardest setting. I would rate it as the best easy 1000GS ever.

VERY EASY GAME IF YOU ARE GOOD.
lol....It's easy-ish, you didn't beat Delta in 4 hours.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 10:55 AM   #58
Barad
High on Life!

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
lol....It's easy-ish, you didn't beat Delta in 4 hours.
It takes around 6-7 hrs if you skip 90% of the game by cloaking. The final boss might give you a little trouble but the rest is really easy once you get the hang of it.

Old 07-11-2013, 11:35 AM   #59
aspeedomodel

speedo model's Gamercard
Need to finish this. All I have left is Delta...need to just suck it up and power through it...
Old 07-17-2013, 12:58 PM   #60
xXVanitasXx

xXVanitasXx's Gamercard
Can be challenging, but overall it's nothing impossible. This probably had to be the funnest, most satisfying playthrough on the highest difficulty out of the Crysis games. Since there is no cloak enhance I became a lot more accomplished on the stealth side killing as minimum as possible throughout the game, small cloak or not (meaning you can't just skim through enemies like Crysis 2 & 3 as easily) but I sure made it happen which felt pretty rewarding. It's more challenging and gives you more strategy and to use your surroundings to an advantage. Great game, even with the Ceph at their odd first appearance. lol

Assassin's Creed: 1000G/1000G (Xbox 360)
Assassin's Creed: 200G/200G (Windows Phone)
Assassin's Creed II: 1000G/1000G (Xbox 360)
AC Brotherhood: 1250G/1250G (Xbox 360)
AC Revelations: 1490G/1490G (Xbox 360)
Assassin's Creed III: 1350G/1350G (Xbox 360)
AC Liberation: 400G/400G (Xbox 360)
AC IV: Black Flag: 1250G/1250G (Xbox 360)
AC IV: Black Flag: 1250G/1250G (Xbox One)
xXVanitasXx is offline   Reply With Quote