PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Renegade Ops
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-14-2011, 09:06 PM   #1
D4RKXPOW3R

D4RKXPOW3R's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
This is my kind of game.

Been waiting for a while for this to get released. Saw the first trailer back in march and knew immediately that I was gonna love this game. I grew up with NES and Genesis, and this game combines 2 of my favorite oldschool games. Jackle and Jungle Strike. If that wasn't enough, add in leveling, weapon upgrades, and 4 player coop...and you have an oldschool gamers dream come true.

Just got to the helicopter after defending the church in the demo, and its everything I hoped it would be. This game is awesome.

1 downside is that all but 1 of the achievements say "In single player"...so that is a little disappointing. I wonder if the hard achievement can be done in coop...hmm...

Last edited by D4RKXPOW3R; 09-14-2011 at 09:24 PM.
D4RKXPOW3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 02:09 AM   #2
Moeeed

Moeeed's Gamercard
Looks really great.

Looking to Finish off Several Games:

MvsC3

Moeeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 11:19 PM   #3
ARKeDGE

Send a message via AIM to ARKeDGE

ARKeDGE's Gamercard
You said it! Honestly I never heard of this game until I read about it on Tuesday. I played the demo and loves it! I love the leveling and upgrading as well, it adds more depth to the game, it's not just another shooter. 1200 msp is hard to justify with lots of arcade games, but this one is totally worth it!
ARKeDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:37 AM   #4
fantazja

nuzzyfipplez's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
yeah, it's great.

i've been watching this for a while, and immediately thought of Jackal, which i loved. especially with a game genie.
fantazja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 10:53 AM   #5
MabusScarab

Mabus Incarnate's Gamercard
Its great that you made the reference of Jungle Strike, on that comparison alone i'm downloading the demo as I type this. I played Desert Strike all the way up to Playstation's Nuclear Strike growing up and it's one of those series I have been hoping would see a revamp (along with Mutant League Hockey/Football). Definitely among my all time favorites and if this measures up to the fun factor that I remember from those days i'll be engulfed in this game for a long time.
MabusScarab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 07:46 AM   #6
J1M P0W3R

Hell yes for Jackal and Jungle Strike references. This game is a lot of fun and was definitely worth it when it was on sale. Still is if you really love the aforementioned games and need a cooperative game to play with friends.
J1M P0W3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:37 AM   #7
4thyondaime

SWAG TRAIN's Gamercard
Got it power let's play where you at ? I sent you an invite last night hit me up peace ^_^
Old 03-31-2012, 11:10 PM   #8
FiReStOrM^

xFiRe5tOrMx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
I just came across this game by going to the "similar" (or whatever it's called) when viewing Gattling Gears I believe it was. I downloaded the demo and I love it! Definitely going to buy it. It's also my kind of game (arcade type anyway).

I love twin stick shooters, and love them 10x more when you get upgrades! Nothing beats upgrading your guns, weapons, health/armor etc.
FiReStOrM^ is offline   Reply With Quote