PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > RPG > Arkadian Warriors
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-13-2007, 01:15 AM   #1
razzleson

razzleson's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Gold   2,500 Posts   x360a Book Club   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Achievement Guide - Silver   Member of the Month   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Achievement Guide

NOTE: For this guide, I'll be referring to the warrior as your character. If anyone else wants to make some techniques for other characters please do so and I'll add 'em.

Geared Up
5 Equip a full suit of armor: Helmet, Armor and Weapon.
This can easily be done in the first one or two levels. Just play through like normal but make sure you explore every area, find all secret rooms, defeat all enemies, and open every chest. If you're lucky you'll get a piece of armor, but nine times out of ten you'll get gold. If you don't get the three items by finding them off dead enemies or in chests, go to the merchant in the city and buy the cheapest ones for a full set.

You do NOT need a shield for this achievement.

To pick up armor/weapons, walk over them and press X when you get the prompt. To equip them, hold down RT to open up your inventory, then highlight the item you want, then press A to equip it.

Dungeon Delver
5 Destroy all monsters in a dungeon level.
Very, very easy achievement. You'll end up doing this either way while playing if you want to hit level 20, so just make sure you kill all the enemies in a level.

Run up to an enemy and press A to attack.

Chain Master
10 Achieve a 10 kill chain.
This one seems a bit hard for some, but it shouldn't be. Easiest way I found was run around without killing any enemies until you find one of the pods that spawns little spiders. Hopefully near the pods you should have a bunch of other enemies. Once you see at least 10 enemies go into AE form (Y) and just attack (A) the hell outta the little buggers.

If you don't get it, it's pretty much impossible to not get it on the last level while fighting the Gorgon. When fighting, the Gorgon will spawn twenty or so mini-snakes. Just go into AE form and you shouldn't have the slightest problem getting a x10.

Morph to Kill
5 Defeat 10 monsters while in Alter Ego form.
Simply go into AE form (Y) and attack (A) until you get the achievement. You'll have WAY more than 10 by the time you're done with maxing your level.

Team Work
10 Complete 2 quests in one continuous co-op session.
Can be done one of three ways.

1. Hop onto Xbox Live and start a match with someone and play two quests.
2. Have a friend come over and play two quests local play.
3. Use two controllers on local play and navigate them both yourself.

Easiest if done on the first two levels as the enemies are the weakest.

Class Act
10 Complete at least one quest with each character.
Just play the first level with each character. Once you beat the level, exit the game and pick a new character. Once you get to the stat screen after the third character the achievement will unlock.

Master Bomber
10 Kill 100 monsters using exploding vases.
The easiest way to get this is to go back to lower levels after getting level 20 and ultimate equipment and let the enemies attack you while near vases to activate the vases and tank them until the vase blows, killing the enemies.

For this to count the enemies must die by the explosion, not get hit.

God's Champion
20 Reach level 20 with any character.
Just as the title says, reach level 20 with any character. Level 20's at 190,000 EXP. That may seem like a lot, but really it isn't.

If you don't have it by the time you finish the story (I was only an 11) just replay the final level. If you defeat every enemy you can get anywhere from 15,000-25,000 EXP each run-through.

Gold Miser
25 Accumulate 500000 Gold.
For this achievement you must have 500,000 gold on your persons. I got this while leveling up on the 20th level. Each time I played I'd get anywhere from 1-5 items. The items you pick up usually depend on the items you have on the last level. So you'll either get the exact items you have on, or a better one.

Just sell off the extra items and replay the level until you hit 500,000.

(Side note: For this achievement it didn't unlock when I hit 500,000. I had to leave the merchant and press start)

EDIT: If you hit 500,000 in a level from pick-ups, the achievement wont unlock until you get to the stat screen (thanks tastefulmrship).

Treasure Hunter
25 Find 15 secret rooms.
This is pretty easy as the secret room aren't all that secret. Just pay attention to your map and look for rooms that are blocked by a wall. Once you find one just hit it (A) and it'll open.

There are many different kind of walls. Barrels, planks, bricks, fire stone, cement, etc. Just keep your eye out and run along every wall in every room.

You should have 15 in no time since the levels are randomly generated each time you play one (aka you'll never play the same level twice.)

Merchant's Master
25 Buy or sell 100 items.
This will come with playing, so no rush. On the later levels you'll most likely have to buy health and mana potions before each level. That combined with you selling your items for 500,000 means this is one easy achievement!

To sell an item go to the merchant and talk to him (X) then press X again to sell items. Highlight the items you want to sell, then press A to sell it. You can not sell items unless they're unequipped.

To buy an item talk to the merchant (X), then press A to buy items. Highlight the items you want and press A to buy them.

Snake Slayer
50 Finish the game by beating the Gorgon.
Simply beat the Gorgon on level 19.

Going into the mission, try and have the max amount of mana potions and AE potions. With the warrior this was pretty easy. Once you get to the Gorgon apply invincibility if you have it. Once it's applied start hacking away. Once you're invincibility's up either drink some mana and activate it again or drink some AE and go into AE form. Hack away with AE until the Gorgon's done.

EDIT: This achievement has been confirmed to unlock at two different spots. 1. At the stat screen after the small cutscene. 2. Right when you kill the Gorgon (thanks tastefulmrship).

Last edited by Shinobi273; 10-13-2008 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Master Bomber achievement update
razzleson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 05:05 PM   #2
Dude Rain

Dude Rain's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide. Enjoyable game, straightforward points.
Dude Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 07:07 PM   #3
Phrozan

phrozan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Yeah great guide razz I am forsurly going to be playing this at some point in time!
Arcade Completed Games 71
Phrozan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 12:47 AM   #4
Ruthless
Banned User

Ruthless x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I wanna make a guide!!! Every game i can do one for someone beats me to it, but good job anyway dude, i needed the nswer to the 500,000 gold and you had it. I LOVE THIS GAME!!!
Ruthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 02:26 PM   #5
tastefulmrship

Sarone T C's Gamercard
A few UPDATEs

GOLD MISER
If you get 500,000 gold when playing in-level (like I did), the Achievement only activates on the End Of Level stats screen and not at the point you get 500,000 gold.

SNAKE SLAYER
The Achievement came up at the exact time I killed the Gorgon (during the death scene), it didn't wait until the End Of Level stats screen.
tastefulmrship is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 07:06 PM   #6
TheManners

TheManners's Gamercard
Master Bomber

For this achievement is the total kills shared over all of your 3 characters?.. or do you have to do the full 100 on one?
TheManners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 10:52 PM   #7
razzleson

razzleson's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Gold   2,500 Posts   x360a Book Club   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Achievement Guide - Silver   Member of the Month   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheManners View Post
Master Bomber
For this achievement is the total kills shared over all of your 3 characters?.. or do you have to do the full 100 on one?
To be honest I have no idea. If it isn't answered by Sunday evening I'll try it with my secondary account and see if I can get it with two different characters.
razzleson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 01:15 AM   #8
TheManners

TheManners's Gamercard
ok thanks, reason I ask is I'm gonna be leveling up sorc soon and wanted to know if it would help.
TheManners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 06:11 AM   #9
benbam87

s7arscr3am 05's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Ta for the guide well written. Should not take me long

Working On
FORZA 4 (575) - Gears Of War 3 (635) - Dead Island (715) - Portal 2 (875)

Most Proud Completions
Rage (1000) - Call Of Duty 4 (1000) - Oblivion (1250)
benbam87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 06:30 PM   #10
tastefulmrship

Sarone T C's Gamercard
Chain Master

Does anyone use the ALTER EGO once they've got this Achievement? I know I didn't. It was GOD'S BLESSING all the way (past Level 11).
tastefulmrship is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 04:10 AM   #11
Chris764

Chris764's Gamercard
thanks for the guide its good

Chris764 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 09:00 AM   #12
Scythez0r

Rudolph13's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide, just got 200/200.

100% Arcade: Arkadian Warriors, Golden Axe, Bomberman LIVE, MS.PAC-MAN, Band of Bugs(250), DIG DUG, Small Arms(235).
Scythez0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 06:21 PM   #13
Jake of Spades

Send a message via Yahoo to Jake of Spades

Jake 0f Spades's Gamercard
This game is a little easy, but thats not so bad I guess, none of the achievements are too hard to get.

Fallout 3
Fable 2
Fight Night Round 3
Ninety-Nine Nights
Oblivion

Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires
Samurai Warriors 2 Empires

Fuzion Frenzy 2
Bionicle Heroes
Earth Defense Force 2017
Borderlands
Mass Effect
Godfather 2

100% Arcade:

Worms
Puzzle Quest
Dash of Destruction
Magic The Gathering
A Kingdom for Keflings
Defense Grid
Zombie Apocalypse
Jake of Spades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 05:57 PM   #14
checkahh

Omg i never knew about this game, i just saw a gameplay video and it looks awesome, im gonna buy right now i think!
Looks like baldurs gate from ps2, i love these games.
checkahh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 03:06 AM   #15
A 2rue boofer
Banned User

A 2rue boofer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
thanks for the guide own the game got 200 on old account but need 200 again on this account thank you for this
A 2rue boofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 06:55 AM   #16
Reapersoldier13

Reapersoldier13's Gamercard
thanks for the guide finally got my 200/200
Reapersoldier13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 02:29 PM   #17
o CYB0RG o

o CYB0RG o's Gamercard
Perfect Guide. Very easy!
o CYB0RG o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 11:31 AM   #18
Headless Snip3r

Headless Snip3r's Gamercard
Great guide, but i can't seem to replay levels. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Headless Snip3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 12:58 AM   #19
kareem66

Send a message via AIM to kareem66

kareem66's Gamercard
Cool

looking to boost the co-op chevos send inv

"Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities. Truth isn't."
Mark Twain
Check it out
http://profile.mygamercard.net/kareem66

kareem66 is offline   Reply With Quote