PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > DreamWorks Super Star Kartz
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-22-2011, 11:24 AM   #1
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Guide Team   Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Achievement Discussion

Discuss the game's achievements here.
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 02:17 PM   #2
jpg30

jpg30's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
i enjoyed sonic an sega racing but this is shocking, if u bump into a car u almost stop, there are no controls to see in the options menu, and with collectables u can only see how many u have overall at the main menu but not in each race so u would have to play every race again unless u knew for certain which race u had all the icons found.

im only renting it and i think 800 is about my mark for this, 1 achievement where u have to defend using a shield against 3 attacks while u are in 1st place is going to be luck as u would have to be in 1st place with a shield and hope when u set the shield off they all attack u, but i have tried this many times and failed, same as hitting 3 players with 1 shield attack u make, u have to really lucky for them to hit 3 players at once, i have missed everytime.

most of the achievements i got were pure luck.

polished up it may have been half decent but lack of stat tracking and buggy gameplay plus random luck achievements mean this is another racing game which has been quickly made and will probably coincide with another upcoming racing animation game in ben 10 racing.
jpg30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 05:04 AM   #3
Streak Leader

Streak Leader's Gamercard
I am down to the last 2 achievements. Finishing all of the races in time trial mode will be no problem.

The one I seem to be having an issue with is hitting 2 karts with a pumpkin bomb. If anyone has figured out a way to do that, I am all ears. I can only seem to hit one other kart, no matter how many times I try...

Never mind. Figured it out. I plugged in 2 other controllers and lined them up next to each other in Battle Mode. Pulled right up behind both of them and fired the pumpkin bomb.

Achievement unlocked!

Last edited by Streak Leader; 11-23-2011 at 05:11 AM.
Streak Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 01:14 AM   #4
JONBLEACH

Bleach x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
The races in Challenge mode and the Mirror Circut are giving me grief right now
Gamertag: Bleach x360a
JONBLEACH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 06:05 PM   #5
JONBLEACH

Bleach x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Blocking 3 attacks while staying in 1st place is the biggest JOKE right now, cant even get this.
Gamertag: Bleach x360a
JONBLEACH is offline   Reply With Quote