PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-30-2012, 08:42 PM   #1
Crusnik

Ducati30080's Gamercard
spec ops are annoying

does anyone else love how it takes an insanely amount of ammo to kill spec ops and how they don't die after a head shot
Crusnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:09 PM   #2
Zim

It is a pretty ridiculous weak point in the game. Zombies taking lots of shots? Yea fine they still go down quick with a headshot. Hunters? No problem they are armoured Bio-weapons. Lickers? Maybe a little too many but at the same time they are bio engineered monsters designed only to kill. Tyrants? Yup fine.

A guy?...... No. Why is he taking so many bullets? It's especially bad on professional where if there is a sniper in the distance it can take a truly comical amount of shots to kill them. They really should have lowered the health of the human enemies.
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 12:38 AM   #3
Cheftastytreats

ChefTastyTreats's Gamercard
Yea for a game about zombies you sure do fight alot of humans
Cheftastytreats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 12:31 AM   #4
Felix Pie

Felix Pie's Gamercard
I'd give this game a 8.5/10 if it were not for spec ops. Now it gets a 7/10. They almost ruin the game for me.

Felix Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 06:27 AM   #5
Annalie

Send a message via MSN to Annalie Send a message via Yahoo to Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - AOS Puck   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
It's the goddamn hunters that piss me off.... especially the parts where you can't run from them.
Old 04-01-2012, 03:37 PM   #6
Darkforce412

darkforce412's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zim View Post
It is a pretty ridiculous weak point in the game. Zombies taking lots of shots? Yea fine they still go down quick with a headshot. Hunters? No problem they are armoured Bio-weapons. Lickers? Maybe a little too many but at the same time they are bio engineered monsters designed only to kill. Tyrants? Yup fine.

A guy?...... No. Why is he taking so many bullets? It's especially bad on professional where if there is a sniper in the distance it can take a truly comical amount of shots to kill them. They really should have lowered the health of the human enemies.
i hope u were joking when u say said that hunters r no problem to kill, they take too much dam ammo to take down and take too much damage. it took me 13 shots with a shotgun to get hes ass down which is the most damage ive ever had to shoot to kill a hunter. in all resident evil games ive played it took a few shots with the shotgun to kill a hunter not 13.
Old 04-01-2012, 04:27 PM   #7
Zim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkforce412 View Post
i hope u were joking when u say said that hunters r no problem to kill, they take too much dam ammo to take down and take too much damage. it took me 13 shots with a shotgun to get hes ass down which is the most damage ive ever had to shoot to kill a hunter. in all resident evil games ive played it took a few shots with the shotgun to kill a hunter not 13.
I'm saying I don't mind that it takes lots of bullets to kill a hunter. Because well it's an armoured specially engineered creature made for fighting. It makes sense that they are tough to kill and makes them feel more daunting.

For humans it's just annoying.

Although I will say it sounds like maybe you are putting some of those shots into the hunters back. Hunters backs are extra tough and take far more shots.
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 10:14 PM   #8
VectorUSS

XxBlazeEmblemxX's Gamercard
Spec ops are annoying but you know who else is? Nicholai -___- hate him on mission 3 pro his snipes take about half the health
VectorUSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 04:55 AM   #9
Immortal Techno

Immortal Techno's Gamercard
It really dissapointed me when i found out how many Spec ops i had to kill in this game, rather than zombies.
Immortal Techno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 04:15 PM   #10
xTHx Grizzly

xTHx Grizzly's Gamercard
I didn't mind the amount of spec ops you have to kill seeing as you are there to kill everyone in the city, but the amount of damage they take is annoying, i understand that they could have armor on but headshots should be 1 or 2 max not 3 or 4 or more....
xTHx Grizzly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 04:20 PM   #11
Rep

Send a message via AIM to Rep Send a message via Skype™ to Rep

Mainstream's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
I can see why there are a lot in the game, but the damage they took was pretty ridiculous.
Old 04-04-2012, 06:05 AM   #12
koosbane1985

Darth Tater 04's Gamercard
Yeah, I got mowed down by spec ops on casual. ridiculous.
Old 04-04-2012, 07:12 AM   #13
ETKC Ninjamark

NGA Ninja's Gamercard
I just love how the human spec ops take more bullets than the undead zombies.
it's like wahhhhh?
I mean on proffesional it is insane, like 5 shotgun shots and 3-4 sniper headshots
ETKC Ninjamark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:42 AM   #14
XxINYOUREYE11xX

BlackHoleFTW's Gamercard
Use assault class with the supersoldier power and the passive abilities maxed out. I use that strategy on every board and have helped my friend easily get S+ on all his levels. Just get as close as possible with the shotty and hit your ability, they go flying like ants. This method also works great against hunters, they die before your ability runs out. I do have to agree that they take way too much damage though, it pretty much ruins this game by itself.

XxINYOUREYE11xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:02 PM   #15
upindat

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
i agree. the level with spec ops then hunters then spec ops blows!!!! i have noticed certain guns own them. I really wish you could carry two primary guns. would make it alot easier!!!
Old 04-09-2012, 07:12 AM   #16
hype

IncredibleHype's Gamercard
i agree. fucking ridiculous. a headshot is end all...not a two/three shot thing. should even be like that on professional. ZOMBIES go down in one fucking headshot but a human with a functional brain doesn't??

u know what really pisses me off though? how even on Casual, Ada & Leon's pistol bullets do a stupid amount of damage. really? what fucking type of handgun are they using to do THAT much damage from far away?

i really liked this game the first time i played through it. now it's becoming something i hate. i'm sending it back to GameFly as soon as i bear through this stupid ass XP farming to purchase the rest of these weapons & abilities.

cheap way to get u to play it over & over.

hijo del maliante puro.
hype is offline   Reply With Quote