PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Mass Effect 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-05-2012, 08:09 AM   #1
trail blazer

IronFistNoLegs's Gamercard
Total number of skill points at max level.

Im trying to decide on what not to spend my skill points on, cus theres alot you can upgrade. Im on my first playthrough and I have 9 skills able to be upgraded.(Imported character gave me fortification as a bonus power) To max out a skill it takes 22 points... 9x22=198
Dont you get another bonus skill when starting new game+? If true that wuld be 220 pts. Whats the +/-?
Old 04-05-2012, 08:18 AM   #2
13ip0lar

Zweipolig's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
The maximum character level is 60.

Character level is imported directly from Mass Effect 2, and continues to climb.
Shepards recieve 2 squadpoints at every level, and start with 1 point in their class abilities, giving a maximum point level of 61 for the first 30 levels.

After this, Shepard begins receiving 4 points per level.
Squadmates are simpler - they get exactly half of what Shepard gets, giving them 1 squad point per level, so 30 points at level 30, and 2 onwards from there.

This gives Shepard a total of 181 skill points (enough to fully max out 8 skills) and his squadmates an even 90.

Google is pretty awesome. Plus you can respec at any time via the med-bay.

I hate people... But don't worry, if you are reading this it likely means I don't hate you. Why? People can't read.

13ip0lar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:29 AM   #3
trail blazer

So theres 2 or 1 skills that would be empty. now I have to figure out why im not getting the free packs from the weekend multiplayer event.
Old 04-05-2012, 10:24 AM   #4
Kirbster117

CaptainKirbster's Gamercard
Every character starts with their 8 skills and the bonus one that you can choose. So you only need to miss out on one skill at level 60 and have it at level 4 with 2 points left (all based on the 181 points total from above and each skill taking 21 to max)

For the multiplayer, have you made sure you didn't turn off online feedback in the options? If not I do not know.
Old 04-06-2012, 07:52 AM   #5
PhoenixWolfCub

PhoenixWolfCub's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
When I imported a level 30, then new game + it to get to 60, I was able to max out everything on adept including the bonus power EXCEPT for upgrade 5 and 6 of one power. And I think I had 2 points left over.

Singularity rank 6 = 21
Pull rank 6 = 21
Throw rank 6 = 21
Warp rank 6 = 21
Cluster Grenade rank 4 = 10
Shockwave rank 6 = 21
Fitness rank 6 = 21
Biotic Mastery rank 6 = 21
(Bonus) Stasis rank 6 = 21
+2 extra points

Total - 180 points. Give or take 1 point.

Credit for this awesome sig goes to Gackt. Ty so much!

<<<<I no longer have either of the Fable games available, sorry. PLEASE do not contact me about achievements for these two games, or they will be ignored at this point. Thank you!>>>>

PhoenixWolfCub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 03:02 PM   #6
ZingZitang

ZingZitang's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13ip0lar View Post
The maximum character level is 60.

Character level is imported directly from Mass Effect 2, and continues to climb.
Shepards recieve 2 squadpoints at every level, and start with 1 point in their class abilities, giving a maximum point level of 61 for the first 30 levels.

After this, Shepard begins receiving 4 points per level.
Squadmates are simpler - they get exactly half of what Shepard gets, giving them 1 squad point per level, so 30 points at level 30, and 2 onwards from there.

This gives Shepard a total of 181 skill points (enough to fully max out 8 skills) and his squadmates an even 90.

Google is pretty awesome. Plus you can respec at any time via the med-bay.
This.

You can fully max out 8 skills(This includes your One Bonus power), leaving just enough points to get the final skill at the Third Rank. This will leave you with no points left.

As a Soldier I Maxed out Everything But Concussive Shot, Because the Difference between the Third Rank of Concussive Shot and a Maxed out Concussive Shot is Negligible.

As for your other question, do you have Player Feedback turned off? Its a setting in the online options, If you have this turned off you won't get the packs from the weekend events.

“Burn down your cities and leave our farms, and your cities will spring up again as if by magic; but destroy our farms and the grass will grow in the streets of every city in the country.”
- William Jennings Bryan

Last edited by ZingZitang; 04-06-2012 at 03:04 PM.
ZingZitang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 03:15 PM   #7
Bahroo3

Bahroo3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZingZitang View Post

As for your other question, do you have Player Feedback turned off? Its a setting in the online options, If you have this turned off you won't get the packs from the weekend events.
Bioware had to disable the packs due to a glitch that was found when they were being sent out.
Bahroo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 07:29 AM   #8
trail blazer

I heard we wont get the packs till next week