PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-04-2012, 10:26 AM   #1
NightReflection

Nightreflection's Gamercard
Glitches

Hi,

Just thought it would be good to see if any of you had come across any glitches in the game so far?

I was playing Biohazard last night as Dee-Ay, as he respawned you could only see his gun?!

Was funny as no one else could see me until i shot at them!!

Always looking to boost achievements , just send me a friend request @ Nightreflection. If you see me asking for help on here please feel free to take a look at my gamercard to see what games i have that i may be able to help you with!!
NightReflection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 02:26 AM   #2
tripleb2k

BobZombie3k's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GRID 2 Award   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I've been playing MP with people becoming invincible. There's a lag spike than suddenly one or two people become invincible. Utter bullshit.

tripleb2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 07:18 PM   #3
bleachboy35

bleachboy35's Gamercard
I swear there was one guy that had infinite ammo on the grenade launcher and they were not using the infinite ammo ability because they used super soldier -_-
bleachboy35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 02:53 AM   #4
NocturneManiac

ChronoAssassin's Gamercard
That floating gun thing happened to me today too. Luckily only in one match. Thought that they were hacking/cheating for a minute there.

I've seen other ones where someone on my team kept getting knocked over by something invisible. No enemies were around at all, but every few seconds you would see them get knocked over like a Hunter was attacking them or something.

NocturneManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 04:03 AM   #5
victimroyalty

A lot actually.

• Lag spikes that make players become invincible.
  • Freezes that totally stall the system forcing a restart.
  • Sometimes when trying to CQC characters become frozen in mid attack. Remain that way until you leave the match, it ends, or you restart.
  • Characters spawn with no body, just a gun floating about.
  • Lag that makes players unable to use / pick up items.
  • Sometimes when spraying First Aid or Anti-Viral spray it will not heal players. Even if they are right in front of them and the clouds are on the players they do not get healed.
  • A few friends and I have noticed that sometimes we will get killed as Heroes in one shot even though we have just replenished our life to almost full from almost death.
  • I've had matches tell me my team has lost in Heroes mode even though I was the last one standing.
  • When in squads, sometimes it will not put everyone into the lobby. It will just randomly not let people into the lobby even when there is space.
  • Sometimes I can't join friends squads / games. Gives me a disconnect or not joinable error.
I know there is more. I just can't think.
victimroyalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 04:09 AM   #6
Rep

Send a message via AIM to Rep Send a message via Skype™ to Rep

Mainstream's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Lag spikes and this shit..

Old 04-10-2012, 04:39 PM   #7
NightReflection

Nightreflection's Gamercard
Haha Rep!

I had that happen to my on versus match 98!!!

I was running forward then all of a sudden another me appeared to the left of me, at first i thought the other team had used Willows Mimicry and started shooting at myself!!!

Then i realized *facepalm*

Always looking to boost achievements , just send me a friend request @ Nightreflection. If you see me asking for help on here please feel free to take a look at my gamercard to see what games i have that i may be able to help you with!!
NightReflection is offline   Reply With Quote