PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Hulk Hogan's Main Event
Subscribe    Donate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-09-2012, 05:04 PM   #1
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Silver   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
New Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Well the other guide in my opinion was not what I would want on the games overview so I will make a new one.

Guide Completed!

Rights of Use:
This Achievement Guide and Road Map are the property of myself and x360a and are not to be used, in part or whole, by any other person or website without the written consent of either myself or an x360a admin.

Credit:
The Pants Party (I stole your rights of use)

Special Thanks to:
californaya and his old achievement guide, It helped me out a lot making mine.

Overview:
+Estimated achievement difficulty: 4/10
+Offline: 23/23
+Online: 0
+Approximate amount of time to 1000: 5-10 hours
+Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 2
+Number of missable achievements: None!
+Do cheat codes disable achievements? No cheats
+Does difficulty affect achievements? Yes
+Glitchy achievements? None!
+Unobtainable achievements? None!
+Extra equipment needed? Kinect Sensor

Introduction:
Welcome to Hulk Hogans main event, this game is obviously based off of the American Professional Wrestler Hulk Hogan. The game has a small comic book story that doesn't really have too much importance. You control a wrestler as he moves up the ladder in his wrestling career with Hulk Hogan cheering you on as you make your way up to the final battle against your rival. The game is pretty fun and the kinect reads pretty well as I did not have any major issues with it. Some parts of the game may cause you some problems and hardcore mode can be challenging. Overall it isn't the hardest game to complete, but it isnt the easiest either.

Create your Wrestler:
First create your wrestler to do this select the option to create your own wrestler on the main menu, do that and then back out to the main menu again and you will unlock the achievement Become Someone for 25.

First Playthrough:
Since the difficulty achievements dont stack your going to need to do two playthroughs. So start your first playthrough on "Average Joe" difficulty and just play through the game. Try and get as many of the stunt achievements as you can during this playthrough. This should be extremely easy and you shouldn't have any problems defeating any of your opponents. This should take about 2-3 hours to complete and you should have fun absolutely destroying all of your opponents.

Other Gamemodes:
Once you are done with your first playthrough you will have unlocked other gamemodes, and rings to play on. You are going to need to play one exhibition match on Average Joe difficulty, two Head to Head matches, one for each difficulty, and one Quick play mode on Average Joe difficulty. This will give you at least 225.

Second Playthrough:
To finish off the game do one last final push to beat the career on Hardcore. This is the only reason the difficulty is a 4/10 instead of 2/10, which is what I was originally going to put. This may cause a lot of issues and can be tough. Once you beat this you will unlock the achievement I Am Hardcore for 175. This should take you around 2-4 hours.

Mopping up:
If you have any achievements missing you can go to the appropriate area to get them. Remember that in Quick Play mode you can choose to do any stunt as many times as you wish so there's no need to go through career to get a stunt achievement since that will be more than likely what you will be missing.

Conclusion:
If you follow this guide and roadmap then you should have the full 1000 for the game. The game is not a bad game but I wouldn't buy it because of the repetitiveness of the game. It is a good rent and will keep you entertained for a short while. I personally had a lot of fun and recommend this to not only people wanting a fairly easy 1000 but also for people looking for a good kinect game to entertain them for a while.

Last edited by Foxxy kyle; 04-12-2012 at 09:23 PM.
Foxxy kyle is offline   Reply With Quote