PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Bond 007: Quantum of Solace
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-18-2009, 07:42 PM   #1
WebChimp UK

WebChimp UK's Gamercard
Resetting Online Status

Just hit a glitch and it reset my kills and deaths counter online, although i've kept the weapon's i had, and my credits are constantly stuck at 0?

Can you reset you online status?

Is it stored locally on the system? Would deleting the save game do anything?

Cheers WebChimp UK

Deleted my save game this had no effect on the online file, so what can i do?

Got in touch with activison, and they said there is nothing that they can do about the issue, as they do not have access to the stat servers, although according to them it should "fix itself", although if not to contact them again next week.

Last edited by WebChimp UK; 01-21-2009 at 10:00 PM. Reason: New Info
WebChimp UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 05:16 AM   #2
xlclockworklx

xi cl0ckw0rk ix's Gamercard
Hmm i just had somthing kinda similar happen to me, but what happened was all my credits seem like they have been restored like it shows them in there approiate spot in the store some odd 44k but when i go to spend them it doesnt take the credits away, also the equipment ive already purchased has been ...Unpurchased so to say. Anyone else have this happen. its kinda disapointing seeing that i only need five more online achieves and this happens
xlclockworklx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 03:35 PM   #3
Josh UK 1

Josh UK 1's Gamercard
My online is glitched out! VERY ANNOYED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlclockworklx View Post
Hmm i just had somthing kinda similar happen to me, but what happened was all my credits seem like they have been restored like it shows them in there approiate spot in the store some odd 44k but when i go to spend them it doesnt take the credits away, also the equipment ive already purchased has been ...Unpurchased so to say. Anyone else have this happen. its kinda disapointing seeing that i only need five more online achieves and this happens
Yes this has happened to me. All my weapons are no un-purchased and I have all my money back. But when i buy them again my balance does not go down? So in other words I can't get the purchasing all weapons achievements!! Even if I buy all weapons, golden guns, gadgets etc... still no achievement!

If I keep playing online will this fix itself? I am currently on 55k if I keep playing to 100k for the achievement, do you think it will actually unlock?! Don't fancy spending hrs for no achievement!

Cheers,

Josh Uk 1

Visit My Gallery

Want a Gears of War Sig?! Visit My Gallery and choose or let me know what you want and I'll make one!
Josh UK 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:14 AM   #4
Josh UK 1

Josh UK 1's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh UK 1 View Post
Yes this has happened to me. All my weapons are no un-purchased and I have all my money back. But when i buy them again my balance does not go down? So in other words I can't get the purchasing all weapons achievements!! Even if I buy all weapons, golden guns, gadgets etc... still no achievement!

If I keep playing online will this fix itself? I am currently on 55k if I keep playing to 100k for the achievement, do you think it will actually unlock?! Don't fancy spending hrs for no achievement!

Cheers,

Josh Uk 1
Anyone know if I should keep playing!?

HELP! As this is so annoying!

Thanks,

Josh

Visit My Gallery

Want a Gears of War Sig?! Visit My Gallery and choose or let me know what you want and I'll make one!
Josh UK 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 03:06 PM   #5
ReignerRuler

ReignerRuler's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlclockworklx View Post
Me too, its even more annoying that you cant earn achivements cause of it (the Buy ~ ones)
ReignerRuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 10:48 PM   #6
ii x Ry3n V z

ii x Ry3n V z's Gamercard
I was aiming to 1000 for quantom of solace and i was so close to getting 1,000 kills but all of the sudden it reset it self. i was so close as well but i dont know what to do now because i thought that would be my first 1000/1000 but i guess it wont be
ii x Ry3n V z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 12:56 AM   #7
catboy88

yo5itobu5's Gamercard
the same shit just happened to me as well. this f-ing blows donkey dick
Old 02-10-2012, 01:37 PM   #8
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Same happened to I entered a modded game (I didn't know) and it resetted my kills, deaths remained and I was finally getting more kills than deaths too, number of kills does go up though.

Now whenever I play online it has my "username []" Can't remmeber what's in the [] now will check later, so whoever has that the same happended to them.
Old 03-18-2012, 12:29 AM   #9
POD56

POD56's Gamercard
I have had the same problem, however on top of that I have had cheevos deleted and I can't re earn them, and before anyone says it's not possible, I have the cheevo "I know where you keep your gun" it's for purchasing all weapons, but not "Life is full of small challanges" it's for earning 10,000 credits. This is not possible as you have to earn over 10,000 credits in order to buy all the weapons. And I also can't earn money now, now matter how many online games I play whatever I eary my credit stays at zero. Has anyone contacter Xbox about the similar problems they are having?
POD56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 01:13 AM   #10
I mak3 big boom

Pound My Rumpus's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by POD56 View Post
I have had the same problem, however on top of that I have had cheevos deleted and I can't re earn them, and before anyone says it's not possible, I have the cheevo "I know where you keep your gun" it's for purchasing all weapons, but not "Life is full of small challanges" it's for earning 10,000 credits. This is not possible as you have to earn over 10,000 credits in order to buy all the weapons. And I also can't earn money now, now matter how many online games I play whatever I eary my credit stays at zero. Has anyone contacter Xbox about the similar problems they are having?
Omg I am so glad I finished this game without any problems like you guys. I am sorry about that. It sucks that you don't get anything for the grind the online is.
Latest 100%: Bioshock Infinite
"It is an undeniable and may I say fundamental quality of man that when faced with extinction..."
"Every alternative is preferable"
I mak3 big boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:45 PM   #11
WebChimp UK

WebChimp UK's Gamercard
Just thought I'd post back and let you guys know that I managed to unglitch my profile! I used the the two controller method, which I had tried multiple times before - although the only difference this time was that I used another gold account instead of a silver account.

For those unfamiliar with the method:
  1. Go to the dashboard
  2. Sign in two controllers on different gold accounts
  3. Start the game with the secondary profile (not your main one)
  4. Quit out of the first level (you're chucked straight into this) and go to the multiplayer menu
  5. Go to the shop menu, then back out to the 'Press Start' screen
  6. Now press start on the controller primary profile controller
  7. Go back to the multiplayer menu and all your weapons should be unpurchased, and you should have your credits back!

Anyway, hope this helps someone else, and as I stated try it with two gold accounts!

Cheers,
Web