PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-08-2009, 07:56 PM   #1
xxbloodandthunderxx

Casan0vaRodeo's Gamercard
common missed templars?

hi guys not sure if theres already a thread about this, if so i apologize in advance. does anyone know of any common easily missable templars? i have 56/60 and ive used assassinscreed-maps.com and thought i got them all and dont feel like running around every city and the kingdom looking in vain thanks in advance for any who help
Old 04-09-2009, 04:10 AM   #2
jason86586

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
theres one templar somewhere in the kingdom which is glitched and sometimes wont appear. Im not sure which one it is though....
jason86586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:42 AM   #3
Ryan Docaz

Ryan Docaz's Gamercard
im in exactly the same situation, i have 56/60 and have went through evrything again but not found any of the ones i need, i wonder if its glitched
Ryan Docaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:05 PM   #4
Kashla

Kashla's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason86586 View Post
theres one templar somewhere in the kingdom which is glitched and sometimes wont appear. Im not sure which one it is though....
I had that same one cause me an issue. I left him behind,, went to get the rest of the kingdom ones, then came back and he was there. It has been suggested riding far away from him, then "refreshing" the game (gathering a flag or killing another templar far away from him) will get to to show up, but I cannot confirm this. I just came back for him last, and lone and behold, he was there.
Kashla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 06:12 AM   #5
Spyda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Docaz View Post
im in exactly the same situation, i have 56/60 and have went through evrything again but not found any of the ones i need, i wonder if its glitched
Me to! this sucks, i followed the same map to a tee.. i finished the game killing Templers along the way, but went back and checked every spot again to make sure i didnt miss any, but i swear i didnt kill some of the templers that where missing, 56/60..
Spyda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 09:46 PM   #6
Skrobak

Yesterday i was trying to kill one of the templars and i drowned while fighting with him, then, I respawned next to the place he should've been, as there was a flag I collected second ago, but he disapiered. I tried to come back there later but did not work. I don't know what to do
Skrobak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 12:20 AM   #7
mhitt46

mhitt46's Gamercard
by flag #88

I somehow missed the templar by flag #88. I didn't realize I went to the wrong structure with the flag on it. When I double checked the maps, I realized there was no chicken by the structure as I had gone back to the same one about 5 times after searching through the whole kingdom 5 times. In the end I was able to get that pesky 60th templar, and it was all because of a chicken.
mhitt46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 12:29 AM   #8
FiReStOrM^

xFiRe5tOrMx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Kingdom Templar #16 was a real bitch.

http://www.assassinscreed-maps.com/Kingdom.htm

The one directly underneath Flag 54. It was a real pain in the ass for a LOT of people.
FiReStOrM^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 12:49 PM   #9
XopsX

XopsX's Gamercard
Hi all,
i have just spent a few days playing AC. I got near the end and found that it had awarded me the "Disciple of the creed" achievement even tho i know i didnt kill some of my targets on a full bar. I found i only had a couple of flags achievements and the templar one to get me to 1K... so i figured i would give it a go.

Of course i got the cold sweats when i hit 59/60 on the templars and had already gone back over all the locations shown in maps and still didnt have them.

BUT... upon my THIRD visit to Acre after completing the game, i found him!
he was the one underneath flag "10" in Are middle.
http://www.assassinscreed-maps.com/AcreMiddle.htm

I was so relieved but it is worth noting, i had killed this one before. I remember it because he fell in the water and died. He wasnt there on my first two visits post completion but cam back some how... :/

good news for me anyways as i finally got the 1K.

Also i am using an original disc, not the platinum ed.

hope that helps some of you
XopsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 03:58 PM   #10
MADxMONK3Y NL

CkY Avenger's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by XopsX View Post
Hi all,
i have just spent a few days playing AC. I got near the end and found that it had awarded me the "Disciple of the creed" achievement even tho i know i didnt kill some of my targets on a full bar. I found i only had a couple of flags achievements and the templar one to get me to 1K... so i figured i would give it a go.

Of course i got the cold sweats when i hit 59/60 on the templars and had already gone back over all the locations shown in maps and still didnt have them.

BUT... upon my THIRD visit to Acre after completing the game, i found him!
he was the one underneath flag "10" in Are middle.
http://www.assassinscreed-maps.com/AcreMiddle.htm

I was so relieved but it is worth noting, i had killed this one before. I remember it because he fell in the water and died. He wasnt there on my first two visits post completion but cam back some how... :/

good news for me anyways as i finally got the 1K.

Also i am using an original disc, not the platinum ed.

hope that helps some of you
EXACTLY THE SAME! Wow. Wtf!
He's telling the truth! 1K now! Yay! (H)
- UT3 (Ranked 500 matches achievement) / Prey
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Born: 1992
Still Alive: 2011
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
R*Games fan since '98
MADxMONK3Y NL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 05:14 PM   #11
GrimReaper0427

GrimReaper0427's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiReStOrM^ View Post
Kingdom Templar #16 was a real bitch.

http://www.assassinscreed-maps.com/Kingdom.htm

The one directly underneath Flag 54. It was a real pain in the ass for a LOT of people.

I've started the game over THREE times, killed this Templar on three different occassions and each time, he's not added to the Templar counter! Anyone else having this problem??
GrimReaper0427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 09:02 PM   #12
VoxSubliminal

voxsubliminal's Gamercard
http://www.assassinscreed-maps.com/AcreRich.htm

The one I missed was the Templar near flag #26 in the Acre Rich District, in a bombed out looking tower on the cathedral. He was glitched when I first passed through there, though I didn't know that at the time. Getting up there is kind of annoying and I don't remember ever killing him, but I shrugged it off since I wasn't actually Templar hunting then. Once I hit 59/60 I checked every single location in the cities and Kingdom at least twice and was about to give up when I figured I'd check that spot one last time. Oh, how I lucked out.

Anyway, if you're missing one and don't remember passing through any of those harder to reach spots, check them again. You never know, you might get lucky too.
Old 06-28-2011, 03:33 AM   #13
Trueflight

First PBJ's Gamercard
Woo! I missed #'s 5 and 13. Both are in odd spots, #5 you need to jump over a broken bridge with a horse, and the other is in a spot you normally wouldn't bother going. Now just 1 more Kingdom flag!

Just Perf'd : Tales of Vesperia!
Trueflight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 10:27 PM   #14
SweetLouDiamond

SweetLouDiamond's Gamercard
i'm at 58/60 & just dont know where to go. im afraid i'll have to ride through Kingdom again, since that was the first area i cleared (did templars & flags at the same time). i'm wondering if the glitch is a player dying in a fight w/ multiple guards & a templar. it registers on screen, but if you die before the fight is over, it may not stick w/in the game...

oh well... off to grab my horse...
SweetLouDiamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:59 PM   #15
Drunken Deity

Drunken Deity's Gamercard
Wasted 2 hours going back through every dang dot on all the maps and I still only have 59/60. Reading this and seeing that some templar have a problem with spawning, I'm about ready to give up on this achievement altogether. Super lame.
Drunken Deity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 03:32 PM   #16
Valiantheart

valiant heart's Gamercard
@Drunken Deity

I had 57/60 and couldn't find those last 3. I was checking off Templars as I killed them and I knew those 3 were on the Kingdom map but I checked every location and couldn't find them.

I ended up clearing the system cache and restarting my xbox and went back into the game and ended up finding those last 3 templars on the eastern side of the map.

I'd recommend clearing your system cache and giving that a try if you still can't find them.
Valiantheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 05:40 PM   #17
SK Jordan

SK Jordan's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason86586 View Post
Yep, its the one where the massive camp is in the kingdom. A right annoyance as i found 39, went there, he wasnt there. Went back all through them and he was there. kinda glitched. Kepp it in mind
SK Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 02:22 AM   #18
radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r's Gamercard
Just thought I'd toss my experience into the ring. While the flags weren't too bad, I had some difficulty with the Templars. One of them right down by Acre on the Kingdom map got involved in a guard fight but didn't register as a kill, so I had to go back and kill him again to make sure it counted. I also encountered the glitchy hiding Templar in the middle of the Kingdom. Finally, the one across the broken bridge turned out to be my #60, which wasn't there the first time I rode by. I figured since he was gone I must have killed him, but after reading some more posts about that sometimes glitching, I thought to myself, "When the hell would I have ever gone past that guy before? That must be the missing one." Sure enough, it was. Not my first 1k (LEGO HP takes that title), but certainly my most accomplished. Raptr says I played 56 hours o.O
radioactivez0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:59 PM   #19
Belmonts Ghost

Belmonts Ghost's Gamercard
(#16 Templar )Yup this was the one i was missing last night, put the game on this morning and holy shit there he was,so if your missing one chances are this is it.

Last edited by Belmonts Ghost; 02-21-2012 at 05:28 PM.
Belmonts Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 11:24 PM   #20
Simlaurel

Simlaurel's Gamercard
I was at 58/60 on Templars, used the maps on the assasinsscreedmaps site, and found my last two in the kingdom (23,24) which are right next to each other. I know I had been through that area before, but went back and checked and there they were. Finished up my 1000/1000!
Simlaurel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 06:16 PM   #21
Ryuuk GX 57

Ryuuk GX 57's Gamercard
Finding the last few without using a map would not be fun. I didn't have much trouble with it though.
Ryuuk GX 57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:55 PM   #22
dtdeejay

dtdeejay's Gamercard
Templar n.20 (Reign, near the entrance to Damascus) also for me... Finnaly i found him and got 1000g! Yeahhh! I'm sure that on the first playthroug he wasnt there... Mah! Good luck all you guys!
dtdeejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 04:08 AM   #23
Virgin

Virgin's Gamercard
The last one for me was the Templar by Flag #51 in the Kingdom. I know I killed this one once before but it must not have counted, worth a look if you're stuck.

Virgin is offline   Reply With Quote