PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Strategy > A Kingdom for Keflings
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-21-2008, 08:36 PM   #1
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Achievement Discussion

Discuss the achievements here. Difficulty, length, etc.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
The Pants Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 05:27 AM   #2
Chupathingy13

Location: Do you have a pen and paper? I'm in ur mom's house! :P
Send a message via AIM to Chupathingy13

DJChupa13's Gamercard
Within a 2-day-long's grind, Single player achievements (10 achieves / 180 pts) are easy, easy, easy. Finished the game in about 8 hours. Online achievements are simple in concept but take some time setting up, so it might be a good idea to get some friend requests going here on the boards if you want to make these a lot easier.
Chupathingy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 09:47 PM   #3
Go3 Neo

xI BR4D Ix's Gamercard
As said above, the story mode achievements are fairly easy if you just go through the game. The two online ones arent that hard, but check out the Official Banner Tower Congregation thread for one of them, and the other can be gotten by also going there if you ask for some people to build together.

RETAIL | Battlefield Bad Company | Bioshock (1100/1100) | Civilization Revolution | CSI | Dark Sector | Fable II(1350/1350) | Fight Night Round 3 | Forza Motorsport 2 | GTA IV (1250/1250) | Guitar Hero III | Hitman: Blood Money | Kameo | King Kong | Lost Via Domus | NBA 2k6 | NBA Street Homecourt | Oblivion (1250/1250) | PES 6 | Pure | Saints Row | The Club | UEFA CL 2006-2007 | ARCADE | Altered Beast | Dash of Destruction
Go3 Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 08:36 AM   #4
Ry Fryy

Ry Fryy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Like the previous Ninja Bee titles (Cloning Clyde, Band of Bugs, but not so much Outpost Kaloki X) the Achievements are not hard, quite simple, and don't require a lot of time put in. Really enjoyable experience, as are all of Ninja Bee's games.

Beware of he who took them, he goes by many names. The Bogeyman, the Shadowed One, but all are he the same. Remember to always behave, for sins he wont abide. He wields a rusty, jagged blade to cut out your insides. The bullies and their spiteful wrath will find torment as well. Soon he will strike them where they stand and drag them into hell. So do not cry aloud at night, stay hidden in your bed. Or the Bogeyman from Silent Hill will come chop off your head.

Ry Fryy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 05:41 PM   #5
UCB Disco

Disco Penguins's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Aside from Avatar, this might actually be the easiest list of achievements on the 360. By far the easiest Arcade title that I've played.

Single Player achievements took about 3 hours.

Multiplayer achievements took about 30 minutes.

200 Achievement Points in 3.5 hours. As I said; Simple.

UCB Disco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 06:18 PM   #6
Ry Fryy

Ry Fryy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCB Disco View Post
Aside from Avatar, this might actually be the easiest list of achievements on the 360. By far the easiest Arcade title that I've played.
Heh, it certainly has easy Achievements but try playing Galaga, Dig Dug, or New Rally-X. 200 Gscore in anywhere from 15-30 minutes each.

Beware of he who took them, he goes by many names. The Bogeyman, the Shadowed One, but all are he the same. Remember to always behave, for sins he wont abide. He wields a rusty, jagged blade to cut out your insides. The bullies and their spiteful wrath will find torment as well. Soon he will strike them where they stand and drag them into hell. So do not cry aloud at night, stay hidden in your bed. Or the Bogeyman from Silent Hill will come chop off your head.

Ry Fryy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 09:39 PM   #7
Taboner

Send a message via AIM to Taboner

TheNameIsTabone's Gamercard
WTF! The easiest achievement glitched on me-___- Well, you guys know when you play a trial, and you an unlock an achievement, and it asks you if you want to buy it? I said "No", and then bought it later on. Now it seems glitched:/
Old 11-24-2008, 09:43 PM   #8
Pucca Princess

Pucca Princess's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboner View Post
WTF! The easiest achievement glitched on me-___- Well, you guys know when you play a trial, and you an unlock an achievement, and it asks you if you want to buy it? I said "No", and then bought it later on. Now it seems glitched:/
Happened to me too, just close the game and start it up again.

The achievements are incredably easy, but am not complaining - it is quite a fun game so it's worth getting them. Took me a day to get all single player ones. Kind of disappointed that there are so few - would have liked more! :P Just the multi ones to go which could take a day also, depending.

If sending a friend request on xbox, please send a message saying which game you are adding me for
Pucca Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 09:58 PM   #9
x HaVoK 07

x HaVoK 07's Gamercard
I can't seem to get the 'friend' ach. I started a kingdom and now have about 15 unique banners in it but for some reason it still has not unlocked. I have all the others including 'world traveller'.
Wondering if anybody has had this also or if there is a solution other than starting again.

x HaVoK 07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 04:42 AM   #10
SuperTongue

Send a message via AIM to SuperTongue

Sup3r T0ngue's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by x HaVoK 07 View Post
I can't seem to get the 'friend' ach. I started a kingdom and now have about 15 unique banners in it but for some reason it still has not unlocked. I have all the others including 'world traveller'.
Wondering if anybody has had this also or if there is a solution other than starting again.
I've got the same problem. I have 11 unique banners and yet no achievement. I'm furious considering this is the last achievement I need and yet I don't have it...

EDIT:
Just got it somehow. I started a new town and got two banners and just got it randomly.

I did happen to overwrite my first town by accident, but I don't know if that had anything to do with it or not since I only got 2 in my new town.

Oh well, now I've got 200/200! Woo!

100% Complete
A Kingdom for Keflings (200/200)
Halo 3 (1750/1750)
Lego Indiana Jones (1000/1000)
Carcasonne (200/200)
Test Drive Unlimited (1000/1000)
Halo 2 (PC) (1000/1000)

Last edited by SuperTongue; 11-29-2008 at 06:11 PM.
SuperTongue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 12:30 AM   #11
J.Waddo

WaDiNhO x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Donator - Level 2   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   FIFA/Madden Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   3 on 3 NHL Arcade Subscribers Tourn. First Place   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - Runner Up   x360a Book Club   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Single player mode took me 7 Hours, 35 Mins and 51 seconds to 180g, but once left it playing for an hour to build up my resources. Then the final 20 online points took me about an hour.

J.Waddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 02:27 AM   #12
mistermoravec

Mistermoravec's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaDiNhO View Post
Single player mode took me 7 Hours, 35 Mins and 51 seconds to 180g, but once left it playing for an hour to build up my resources. Then the final 20 online points took me about an hour.
Your Kefling stop gathering resources after a few minutes of you sitting dormant. I even tried putting a rubber band on my controller and my guy got stuck somewhere and the keflings sat on their butts.
mistermoravec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 03:48 AM   #13
aadams_22

aadams22's Gamercard
The achievements are incredibly easy, but the game still has a lot of replay value (for me anyway) after all of them are attained.

I obtained the 2 multiplayer achievements the very instant I logged into a "King" game. The dude had about 40+ banners on his map and both unlocked within 10 seconds of logging in.
1250/1250: Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
1550/1550: Fallout 3
1000/1000: Fight Night Round 3
1000/1000: Lego Indiana Jones
1000/1000: Madden NFL '08
1000/1000: Madden NFL '09

100% XBL (5):
200/200: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
200/200: Final Fight: DblImpact
200/200: Golden Axe
200/200: A Kingdom for Keflings
250/250: The Maw
aadams_22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 08:25 PM   #14
The Preston 13

The Preston 13's Gamercard
very very easy, but fun as well. the game is super-addictive. it takes a bit of time, but a six year old could get all the achievements in leass than 10 hours.

good game
The Preston 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 09:38 AM   #15
Shdwwrym

Shdwwrym's Gamercard
I'm confused. From the way posts seem to be here in the thread, the Friend achievement can be done over multiple sessions or even different saves. Yet I've heard elsewhere I have to get 10 towers built in one session. Which of these are correct? I do want to get that one taken care of!

Looking For Elliott's Portrait in Fable 3!

Message me if you're organizing something in multiplayer for Red Dead Redemption!
Shdwwrym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 01:34 PM   #16
LordJonathan77

LordJonathan77's Gamercard
Same problem with the friend achievement here. I have 11 towers, and no achievement.

Very frustrating. If anyone knows exactly how it's done, please share! I thoroughly enjoyed the game, but now I just want that last achievement to "finish" it.
LordJonathan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 06:19 PM   #17
Pucca Princess

Pucca Princess's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
To clear up the confusion!

10 banners built - you have to actually see ten banners being built ie someone going to the workshop and making one. They can be in your world, but you can also just be standing in a mates world and see people build him/her banners. They have to be 10 different ones, not including your own.

20 banners seen - just see 20 different banners, in one game or in many. They count up. Again, all have to be different banners and not your own banner.

Hope this clears up the confusion guys!

If sending a friend request on xbox, please send a message saying which game you are adding me for
Pucca Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 09:12 PM   #18
Krafty92

so for the friend cheeve they have to be different banners right not one of my own and nine others?
Krafty92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 02:22 AM   #19
King Afc x

Habicht x's Gamercard
Just got the game today abit late but what a game!

I got the two online achievements which was the most pain in the ass but i joined loads of games got the 20 banner achievement, then i hosted a game up then i asked a guy to build a banner for me then i got achievement for 10 banners on your Host.

I feel the online achievements are easy, but single player will get you bored after awhile as it's not online.
King Afc x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 02:23 AM   #20
King Afc x

Habicht x's Gamercard
Is there only 2 online achievements?

And the rest are offline?
King Afc x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 05:32 PM   #21
StolenPaper18

StolenPaper18's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
This is probably an obvious question but can you still get the single player achievements on the newer maps?
Old 04-14-2012, 08:19 PM   #22
jamz

Send a message via Skype™ to jamz

PrimexStealth's Gamercard
i want this game so let me change
jamz is offline   Reply With Quote