PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > RPG > Arkadian Warriors
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-28-2010, 06:27 AM   #1
Megaman 8bit

Megaman 8bit's Gamercard
This game is Diablo II for kids...

seriously...really boring game

Arcade (200/200)100%
My 100% Arcade Games
Megaman 8bit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 01:15 AM   #2
M A N I K Fury

M A N I K Hans's Gamercard
hahaa i used to play D2 when i was younger. and this game definitely reminded me of that.

Last edited by M A N I K Fury; 09-28-2010 at 04:17 AM.
M A N I K Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 09:19 PM   #3
baylor87

B0n9M45t3R's Gamercard
wow what shitty version of diablo 2 were you two playing this game doesn't even deserve to be i the same sentance a diablo 2
baylor87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 03:22 AM   #4
Corrupt.
Guide Team High Council

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff - Guide Team   Green Thumb - Gold
Total Awards: 46 (more» ...)
I literally fell asleep the first time I played this...
Old 01-14-2011, 11:02 PM   #5
Delow317
Banned User

Delow317 XBL's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman 8bit View Post
seriously...really boring game
Thats nice you have an opinion.. I throughly enjoyed every second of this game.

Oh, and did I mention? I don't do pc gaming. Too many cons and BS to deal with. I have and never will be a pc gamer.

And you know what? I'm not missing out on much either.

The thought of sitting at a desk like some closet nerd while my eyes bleed from all that tiny text and convuluted menus turns me off faster then a single mother...

No thx.

Last edited by Delow317; 01-14-2011 at 11:34 PM.
Delow317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 08:21 PM   #6
Headless Snip3r

Headless Snip3r's Gamercard
I've never played Diablo I or II so I can't compare my experience to that, but it is a fun little game. Too short I agree, but fun never the less
Headless Snip3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 06:08 AM   #7
Burnerz

Burnerz's Gamercard
i really enjoyed this game
Burnerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 09:48 AM   #8
ReaptheChaos

ReaptheChaos's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delow317 View Post
Thats nice you have an opinion.. I throughly enjoyed every second of this game.

Oh, and did I mention? I don't do pc gaming. Too many cons and BS to deal with. I have and never will be a pc gamer.

The thought of sitting at a desk like some closet nerd while my eyes bleed from all that tiny text and convuluted menus turns me off faster then a single mother...

No thx.
What the hell are you talking about? Tiny text and convoluted menus? The text and menus on PC games are the same as the Xbox version. Have you even played a PC game before?

If its true that what you donít know cant hurt you, then you must be practically invincible!
ReaptheChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 06:47 AM   #9
Delow317
Banned User

Delow317 XBL's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaptheChaos View Post
What the hell are you talking about? Tiny text and convoluted menus? The text and menus on PC games are the same as the Xbox version. Have you even played a PC game before?
Yes I have played pc games before, and in general EVERY GAME ON PC, has tiny text that makes my eyes bleed. On consoles the text is generally much larger, so I have no idea what are you talking about.

By menus I mean look at WOW... all those tiny icons and tiles on the bottom of the screen.. all that tiny text. That's what I'm talking about.

And no I don't play games on pc, unless it's a quick romp at a friend's pad.
Old 04-12-2012, 07:43 AM   #10
sheldipez

sheldipez's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:

LMAO. Stereotypes much? And I think you'll find all the text problems in videogames have been with xbox 360; time and again and again and again etc. etc.

Unless your "friend" is playing PC games hooked up to a TV not a monitor, small text is an imaginary issue.

Closing your eyes to PC gaming is fine (it's your loss) but being ignorant is another thing entirely

Quote:
Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -
Leonardo da Vinci

sheldipez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 01:27 AM   #11
Delow317
Banned User

Delow317 XBL's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheldipez View Post
LMAO. Stereotypes much? And I think you'll find all the text problems in videogames have been with xbox 360; time and again and again and again etc. etc.

Unless your "friend" is playing PC games hooked up to a TV not a monitor, small text is an imaginary issue.

Closing your eyes to PC gaming is fine (it's your loss) but being ignorant is another thing entirely
Stereotypes much? Yeah, it's those poindexter elitist nerds who spend more time with their bios than they do actually playing games.

Sorry but my friend is playing on a 22 inch 16:9 pc monitor.

I don't give a rats ass about being closed minded to pc gaming, I am. And why should I care? I get more content than I have time for with the just my 360 alone (not including PS3) as it is.

Pc gamers have been the most judemental peices of shit I've ever known, so as far as I'm concerned, they can deal with me labeling them just as they label console gamers.

Personally, to me? I have never seen the pc as a viable game platform. I consider it a "NOVELTY" If anything.

Reasons why I despise pc gaming?
1. I don't like the community
2. I don't even like computers, never have.
3. I refuse to take the time to learn about the specs, hardware, and upgrading, I just leave that to the poindexters who enjoy it.
4. Again, why should I care? There are no genres that intrest me on the pc that I cant find on consoles. Much less, I have responsibilities that take priority over gaming like the wife and kids. I'm sure as hell am not going to put myself through the bullshit of pc gaming when it doesn't intrest me in the slightest and when I already have enough content on consoles since I started gaming in 79.

In otherwords I simply don't care.

But as far as tiny text in pc games goes... it's there and nearly every pc game I've ever seen has all these tiny little menues and tiny text. This is simply a fact, and I have no idea why a pc gamer like yourself cant admit to it.

Either way I don't care

I don't like sitting at a desk, I don't like the mouse and kb, I don't like the RTS, Simulation, or MMO genres in the slightest.

Hopefully this clears up my absolute disgust with the pc and using it as a gaming platform.

PS. Before you get your panties in a bunch, not all PC gamers are like this, as there are always exceptions to the rule when it comes to anything, but I do stand by the fact that most pc gamers I've known throughout my life... they are judgemental. Normally I would say, "to each his own" and just be happy, but I assure you, IT'S NOT MY LOSS to turn a blind eye to pc gaming, IT'S MY GAIN ACTUALLY. Why you ask? I'm not negleting my wife and kids with another time wasting venture that has no end and leaves the gamer in a constant loop of running in circles with upgrading, and everything else I hate about pc gaming.

To each their own though.

Last edited by Delow317; 04-13-2012 at 01:33 AM.
Old 04-13-2012, 01:48 AM   #12
Bulletman

Bulletman uk's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I recently bought this game for 400msp and I thought it was pretty good. It took me a while to get into it, but when I did I found it quite addictive. I'd probably score it 7/10.

Thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er for this excellent sig.

Last edited by Bulletman; 04-13-2012 at 01:51 AM.
Bulletman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:10 AM   #13
sheldipez

sheldipez's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
To each their own though.
I recommend a nice walk to the beach or maybe a PS3 and a copy of Flower, I hear it's very calming.

sheldipez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 08:51 PM   #14
Delow317
Banned User

Delow317 XBL's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheldipez View Post
I recommend a nice walk to the beach or maybe a PS3 and a copy of Flower, I hear it's very calming.
You're kidding right? I've owned a PS3 since launch in 06, it is quite simply the worse console I have ever owned. The only reason why I keep it is for PS1 classics, Uncharted, God of War, MGS, and Motorstorm.

I could write an essay sized post comparing the pros and cons of both systems which clearly defines why I believe it falls short on way too many levels.

Just keep in mind though man, my hatred is for the PS3 console itself, not its games. The platform we game on is really just a means to an end anyhow.

I walk by the beach? That does sound relaxing. The PSN game flower? It's very relaxing to watch, but I just couldn't get into the gameplay.

Anyhow sorry for flying a little off the handle in my last post. I don't normally label or judge people on what platform they game on, it's just that if you only knew the pc gamers I knew growing up.

I did play Doom and Duke Nukem back in the day on pc. Great games btw. Also I do want to clear up. I do respect the pc for one thing. It is the tool that games are created on.

Anyhow like I said to each his own. Have a good day sheldipez, I probably won't be returning here since I just finished Arkadian Warriors 200/200

Peace
Old 04-15-2012, 03:54 AM   #15
ReaptheChaos

ReaptheChaos's Gamercard
Quote:
Yes I have played pc games before, and in general EVERY GAME ON PC, has tiny text that makes my eyes bleed. On consoles the text is generally much larger, so I have no idea what are you talking about.

By menus I mean look at WOW... all those tiny icons and tiles on the bottom of the screen.. all that tiny text. That's what I'm talking about.

And no I don't play games on pc, unless it's a quick romp at a friend's pad.
Well I canít speak for WoW, never played it and never will. If you find the text small I can only assume youíre using a computer with a small monitor. You said your friends is using a 22 inch monitor, sorry but thatís kinda small for a gaming PC in this day and age. You can buy decent sized monitors cheap, or better yet most new TVís have HDMI inputs so just use a decent TV instead.

However, if you compare the same game between PC and a console the text will be the same on both so I still donít know what youíre talking about.

If its true that what you donít know cant hurt you, then you must be practically invincible!
ReaptheChaos is offline   Reply With Quote