PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-19-2011, 02:02 AM   #1
KillerBEA

Send a message via Skype™ to KillerBEA

KillerBEA 91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Community Gaming - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA
Total Awards: 27 (more» ...)
Boosting method

Ok I havent this is particular strategy go up. This is a 1 person boost meaning you do it lone with another xbox

Gear required:
2 xboxes hooked up to live
1 Hori ex2 black turbo controller
This one:
Amazon.com: Xbox 360 Pad EX 2 with Turbo - Black: Video Games Amazon.com: Xbox 360 Pad EX 2 with Turbo - Black: Video Games
2 gold accounts
2 copies of the game

Important: Put the turbo controller on the dummy account/xbox.

Turbo the the right trigger

Play on fates damn to 20 points private slots 2 and player match.
You will have the turbo'd player move to the corner facing the rest of the level where the armor spawns. and have your account stand just in view of the dummy on the other side of the grenade launcher. Pick up the grenade launcher and aim above the head. shoot rapidly to get multi kills.

this gives the same effect as regular fates dam boosting but by yourself meaning to not have to sit through your buddies 10k kills. If anything needs clarifying or more explanation feel free to say so and i will do my best to clarify.
KillerBEA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 02:16 AM   #2
shoe478

Would this work with 2 xboxes over LAN?
shoe478 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 03:19 AM   #3
KillerBEA

Send a message via Skype™ to KillerBEA

KillerBEA 91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Community Gaming - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA
Total Awards: 27 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoe478 View Post
Would this work with 2 xboxes over LAN?
I doubt it; but i could check and get back to you on that; and you mean by system link right?
KillerBEA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 09:39 AM   #4
Raven4u16

RavenVanHelsing's Gamercard
yeah let us know it would be a big help
Raven4u16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 04:33 PM   #5
Redemption Mode

Makaveli x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I have tested the method KillerBEA suggested, and it works. It's even possible to get the certain multiplayer Achievements offline.

What I did - connected 2 360s via ethenet cable. Deathmatch - Fate's Dam - 3 players, 1 Private Slots, Time Limit - 20, Score Limit - 20, Auto Map Cycle - No.

I went for 100 matches, and there was no problem. Got roughly around 1200 kills.
Old 09-12-2013, 09:48 PM   #6
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
You guys are actually wasting time on those stupid achievements? I mean there some games where im like "ok yeah boosting online... boring... sucks, but oh well its quickly done, so im up for it" but this one... need so much people in the room, then i was like WTF !!! 1000 matches win... 10 000 kills... WHHHHAAAAAT? What where they thinking??? This ain't GOW... not like there was gonna have people on this past a few months after release, no to mention this game was not meant to have a 10K life span... lol

I mean, i think im at around 30K kills on COD Black Ops 2, but damn i played a shit ton of this game, who would really play that much Riddick? It can be fun online on ocasion(i was able to do 2 or 3 games against 2 dudes... a while ago) but its not a game where your supose to play that long. I would hope developer would understand that. Unless your Halo, COD or GOW, never put long MP achievements, your MP is sure to not be populated for long... Maybe a 100 kills per gun... at best... thats it.

Anyway, i sure won't waste time on this...

Gears of War Legend
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 09:52 PM   #7
KizZy Kash

Send a message via AIM to KizZy Kash Send a message via MSN to KizZy Kash Send a message via Yahoo to KizZy Kash

SGC KizZy KASH's Gamercard
Tell em why you mad son. Who plays cod when its the same game with barely any improvement year after year!
Old 05-18-2014, 09:28 AM   #8
Steakslave

Steakslave's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redemption Mode View Post
I have tested the method KillerBEA suggested, and it works. It's even possible to get the certain multiplayer Achievements offline.

What I did - connected 2 360s via ethenet cable. Deathmatch - Fate's Dam - 3 players, 1 Private Slots, Time Limit - 20, Score Limit - 20, Auto Map Cycle - No.

I went for 100 matches, and there was no problem. Got roughly around 1200 kills.

Can I assume there may be a few cheevos that still require 4 players over LIVE, or will this work for all of them?
Steakslave is offline   Reply With Quote