PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Fighting > Skullgirls
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-16-2012, 11:33 PM   #91
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   1,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast Legacy View Post
Not saying you're wrong, but I have not played ANY online match at all and still unlocked all 12 achievements. I haven't even scrolled to highlight the online options ever, purely 8 runs of Story, 1 of Arcade, and tons of plain local vs with 2 controllers. Maybe it's just that the match-ups played online also count towards whatever the achievement is looking for along with local versus. So whatever method you've got must also be possible offline, as I haven't touched online yet. Just wanted to get that out there as I know that some people don't like to bother with online achievements.

Really interested to read what your findings are, cause this achievement really has been a pain to figure out.
The maker stated the achievements would be 100% offline gainable which for the record I never said that online was required.
I did however mean exactly what you said, that the online players count for both themselves and you. This means online players may do things you rarely do if ever, which may help for whatever the requirements are.

On the PS3 I had done all 500 possible combinations of three before the custom assist finding. Then after someone found out about that, I played for an hour in unranked teams of two with custom assists and I got it.

Now onto the 360 I unlocked everything except Ensemble Cast. I tried everythign posted because I didn't want to spend another 10+ hours on this single achievment. None of it has worked. So after having reading all of lukes posts about the achievment and how him and his friends have got it in a very short amount of time I decided I would give his method a shot. I deleted my save amd did nothing but local mathes with all teams of random and custom assists.
Sixty matches in and I realised I wasn't going to get it this way. To stop myself from going crazy I played some online matches and I noticed that I unlocked a color during a match I lost for a character I had rarely played on this save. Then I started to notice something, after every few other ranked matches the game would save.
I also noticed a bunch of people that didn't main Cerebella had her achievement, despite these people never playing her and being the type of people that don't care about achievements. Basically they got them from people that do play her.

“You’re acting like a little girl lately. And not in a good way.” - Henry Winkler

People tell me I'm weird and that I'm not conventional
Someone asked me what my dream girl is and I told them with a lot of depth but two dimensional
mcnichoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 02:53 PM   #92
Beast Legacy

Beast Legacy's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnichoj View Post
The maker stated the achievements would be 100% offline gainable which for the record I never said that online was required.
I did however mean exactly what you said, that the online players count for both themselves and you. This means online players may do things you rarely do if ever, which may help for whatever the requirements are.
I gotcha, and I'm sorry if my post came off the wrong way; you just didn't post your method/experience and I didn't want people to wrongly think the achievement requires online play.

That Cerebella note is pretty weird though, I have no clue why it would unlock if people don't play her or even put her on their team.
Beast Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:10 AM   #93
Zerokesra

Send a message via AIM to Zerokesra

Zero Kesra's Gamercard
Just unlocked "An Ensemble Cast". The way I did it was randomize everything on both player one and player two. Number of fighters, color palettes and always using custom action assist. Seems the achievement is more about variety in what your selecting than type of assist you set.
Zerokesra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:43 AM   #94
Methionine

Dunno if anyone knew this yet but, I unlocked "The Kitchen Sink" without every summon drop hitting all in one match. I did all tier 1's 2's 3's over a large amount of matches. The sink dropped on my first summon drop of a match and it unlocked.
XboxLive: FFXItag (FFXI only)
LVL: 90 NIN/90 DRK/90 RNG/90 BRD/90 WAR
Server: Bismark
Ukonvasara "90": O
Methionine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 01:59 AM   #95
The Stray

NeoStrayCat's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
You guys do know there's already an achievement guide posted, what's the point of this thread now anyway...

Sig by Setsuna

The Stray is offline   Reply With Quote