PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > Mud: FIM Motocross World Championship
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-08-2012, 12:20 AM   #1
JOSHcoops34

KiDLUCiF3R's Gamercard
Buzzing for this game!!!

I am sooooo excited for this game?! I'm motox crazy, train for it sleep for it and it's my favourite recreational gaming game! What's more is I looove chasing achievements! I hope none are really glitchy and this game lives up to expectations!
JOSHcoops34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 01:40 AM   #2
Parkerktm

Send a message via AIM to Parkerktm

JUST DO IT7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   5,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
so you train for it but it's recreational? What bike do you even ride?

God Bless America

Parkerktm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 07:56 AM   #3
JOSHcoops34

KiDLUCiF3R's Gamercard
Lol, I can see how I got over excited and didn't use commas. My 2 things in life is riding motocross and gaming. And when I wana kick back on a game and have a laugh it's either mx vs. atv, motoctoss mania, or Ricky charmichael Championship motocross

I ride a RM125! Anyone else race?
JOSHcoops34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 06:50 PM   #4
Parkerktm

Send a message via AIM to Parkerktm

JUST DO IT7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   5,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Well maybe you'll agree with me but i continue to think the mx vs atv series is complete garbage. I still think the best mx/sx game out there is pro circuit (name?) and the old EA supercross games from EA on the PS1.

I currently don't race or ride , I have way to much going on. But I raced for 8 years over here in northern CA until I gave it up for baseball. Raced in the super mini's, LL's, and junior supercross at A1 in 01 among other things.

As for the game, I'm hoping this is an improvement from all the other junk out there. I wish EA would just come out and make an official SX and MX game with factory teams, riders, and replica tracks from both circuits.

God Bless America

Parkerktm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 09:36 PM   #5
Dirty130

Played the demo Today. Controls are off and the camera sucks. Really hoping for an improvement before release nexr Month.
Dirty130 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 09:44 PM   #6
ccclxadct10

pureplayer08's Gamercard
The game is Ok. You unlock and achievement just for coming to the main menu. As far as the gameplay its kind of sketchy. The bike gets stuck sometimes after a crash and the rider is way to stiff. I definitely wouldnt say its realistic motocross but it has its fun moments like the trick event and being able to upgrade your character and three other team mates. I would give it a 6.5 out of 10.
ccclxadct10 is offline   Reply With Quote