PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Juarez: The Cartel
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-19-2012, 01:54 AM   #1
1morey

sk8tbdkid's Gamercard
Question Anybody who LIKED this game?

I read the review after completing the game, and I was shocked. I doon't know if I was lucky or what, but my game has been nearly flawless (a few hiccups occasionally, but nothing game-breaking).

Anyways, I LOVE this game to death, and its story was par with Call of Juarez 1 and 2. Sure, there are a few things I would have done different, but that can happen for any game.

Honestly, Techland should make a spin-off series (the main series set in the old west, and have the spin-off a New Wild West).

But, again, did anybody else like this game?

1morey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 07:43 PM   #2
NvizoN

Send a message via AIM to NvizoN Send a message via MSN to NvizoN Send a message via Yahoo to NvizoN

KeithT722's Gamercard
I enjoyed it. I didn't think it was nearly as bad as they said. My game only glitched one time when I was playing online with someone. It froze my 360 and both of theirs. Odd glitch. But other than that it wasn't bad. My BIGGEST problem is the subtitles. They don't match what the characters are saying 75% of the time. Words are left out. And I don't mean words that if left out, the sentence would still make sense. I mean random words that turn the sentence into gibberish. And the constant misuse of "your/you're" it's almost like there were no proof-readers at Techland.
NvizoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 07:51 PM   #3
ChaoticOrb

chaoticorb's Gamercard
When I played through it was seriously clunky and glitchy, had to restart levels after enemy got stuck in scenery, dialogue wasn't clear and all in all it felt pretty unfinished. The helicopter fight in the first level pretty much says it all, super cheap boss and random deaths.

I really wanted to enjoy it but it just kept disappointing me.
ChaoticOrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 08:27 PM   #4
Rep

Send a message via AIM to Rep Send a message via Skype™ to Rep

Mainstream's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
I never got to play the first one, but I picked this up for cheap. The storyline was pretty fun, but the glitches were the only thing that annoyed me during the game.
Old 04-21-2012, 10:16 PM   #5
ChickinOnaChain

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I really liked the first one, even got the second one...and sold it shortly after that and was excited about this one, until I saw some shots of it and it had cars in it, so I passed it up.

ChickinOnaChain is offline   Reply With Quote