PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Card and Board > Family Game Night 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-13-2011, 07:01 AM   #31
THE130173

the130173's Gamercard
very useful guide as well as the links to the ps trophies guide

THE130173 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 05:30 AM   #32
KrAzY LuSo88

KrAzY LuSo88's Gamercard
CLUED UP ACHIEVEMENT

I dont understand...i played a full original clue game....waited till 2 of the clues on my clue sheet had green marks, then i accused and won...but no achievement?! What did i do wrong?! Is it because i knew who was the killer because every other suspect had a red X except the suspect?! If it is then this achievement is really luck based...
ON 18/05/2010 AT 10:34 PM
WITH SKATE 3
KrAzY LuSo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 08:48 PM   #33
demi

It should automatically check the correct item if every one is Red X'd... so I would guess you need at least 2 blank boxes in a column.
demi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 09:20 PM   #34
JAW LV

JAW LV's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Man the cheeves, in theory, should be rather easy to get. However after playing this for a week now I realized that luck is a major factor for most of the games. I really enjoyed playing the original Family Game Night so needless to say this installment is a major disapointment for me thus far.

Oh well, guess I'll keep plugging away till I get lucky and get the cheeves that I need.

PROUD MEMBER OF
NUTRITION/EXERCISE QUESTIONS? ASK ME!
TRYING TO MAKE THE GAMING COMMUNITY A HEALTHIER COMMUNITY... EVEN IT TAKES ONE GAMER AT A TIME!
JAW LV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 05:11 PM   #35
Graivul

Heroic Bishop's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Great guide for a mediocre game, thanks! Your guide made the game bareable until I earned the 1000/1000

Graivul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 06:10 PM   #36
thepaxman

br34thedyn4m1te's Gamercard
Guh, nice guide. Some of these achievements are horrible. I've got 10 MT wins, the spanner one and build the 5 traps left and they are a pain.
thepaxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 07:56 PM   #37
benmadenew

BenMadeNew's Gamercard
Pro Skills, Mad Skills, and The Beautiful Dance
- i just bought FGN3 the other day new and got all of these playing the Quick Game version
benmadenew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 01:50 AM   #38
Ms.Finny

ms finny's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrishTheDish View Post
This achievement is sucking my will to live. No one's found any kind of trick for controlling the dice, have they? I notice if you manual roll it seems like you can almost time it on what number you want, but I may be hallucinating after THREE HOURS STRAIGHT of trying to get this ruddy achievement.
We didn't have any trouble getting this one, maybe the first or second time through. My husband and I played it together and just made sure to intentionally put the traps in front of ourselves and get hit by them so as to extend the game as long as we could.
Ms.Finny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 02:36 PM   #39
Eddieg

Eddie29g's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by demi View Post
Clued up 25
Win a game of CLUE™/CLUEDO with only 2 items identified on your clue sheet.

Fill in the sheet from rumors, making sure that at least 2 are correct. For the third, you will have to blind guess at the pool and hope you are right.
You don't have to guess the last one. Just go into the rooms and get a clue of each of the suspects and figure out what the picture is. Then get 2 others identified on your sheet and then go to the pool.
Eddieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 02:17 PM   #40
Hawaiian

Dexter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   XBA Representer   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   x360a Representer   A+ Thread Award   Submit - Diamond   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Thanks for the guide, finally got my 1000 .

This guide is also very helpful:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/hasb...ight-3/guide/#

Last edited by Hawaiian; 07-13-2011 at 02:24 PM.
Hawaiian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 03:18 AM   #41
RYAN is NUTTZ

Perfect Twister

Just a FYI for anyone who is picking this up.

The "I make this look good" achievement (Perfect beat timing) can be done in a quick game. Just completed it in quick mode.

You will notice a red circle that appears around your note if you ahve it perfectly timed. Make sure you get all of the freestyle ones too.. I just mashed the A Button. Hope this helps
RYAN is NUTTZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 12:52 AM   #42
angbrat

Send a message via MSN to angbrat Send a message via Skype™ to angbrat

AngBrat's Gamercard
I should have looked for this thread a long time ago! Thanks for the guide!
angbrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 04:24 PM   #43
briantellectual

bearls8's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide, and great job! This game took me around 26 hours to complete all of the achievements.

Mouse Trap was by far my most frustrating segment. It's too random in determining the winner. I would do all the work building the trap, and then lose. I eventually just did stuff around the house while keeping the controller nearby and just hitting the A button every so often to keep the game going. It eased my frustration, but only by a little.
Old 02-16-2012, 06:38 PM   #44
Xenolith666

Xenolith666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Gackt   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Gold   Micro Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
A couple things...

The Beautiful Dance 25
Score Perfect in any game of original TWISTER™.

"This one can be tricky, as the game does not notify you of your percentage. To get the best possible score, aim to press the button in the center circle as it passes by. If you miss one, you've obviously not done Perfect. For the Freestyles, you can simply press one button for each segment. Play a Full game just to be sure."

Play a full game.. just keep playing the same song over and over until you get the combo buttons.. and for the freestyles I just hit "A".

Clued up 25
Win a game of CLUE™/CLUEDO with only 2 items identified on your clue sheet.

"Fill in the sheet from rumors, making sure that at least 2 are correct. For the third, you will have to blind guess at the pool and hope you are right."

If you're having trouble with this, use 2 controllers and have the 2nd controller figure out the 3rd clue for you. Then run to the pool and solve it.

And just on a side note.. Mousetrap is the biggest rage bullshit game ever! I lost track of how many times the AI would get the perfect rolls and screw me at the end. Finally got my 10 wins last night and 1k'd it.. but damn that sucked.

Last edited by Xenolith666; 02-17-2012 at 04:11 PM.
Xenolith666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:49 PM   #45
MaseJ

masej's Gamercard
Thanks for this guide. I wish I'd never started playing this game lol
I've been meaning to get a rapid-fire controller if a long time & probably will do so now so I don't have to sit through countless MT games completely based on luck.

Completed:
| Retail: 100 | Arcade: 47 |

Last Game Completed:
| Retail | WWE 2K14 | (6/7/14) |
| Arcade | Karaoke | (6/7/14) |

Boosting:
| GTA IV + DLC: 655/1500 |
MaseJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 03:42 PM   #46
Kairi
Moderator / Spam Killer

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award   Staff - Moderator   Community Gaming - Gold   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member TemporalWizard and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Family Game Night 3 Achievement Guide

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.
Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.
You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

Her feelings she hides. Her dreams she can't find. She's losing her mind. She's falling behind.
She can't find her place. She's losing her faith. She's falling from grace. She's all over the place.

Kairi is online now   Reply With Quote