PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > RPG > Costume Quest
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-04-2011, 01:33 PM   #1
ViNyLek

Send a message via AIM to ViNyLek Send a message via MSN to ViNyLek

XVinny84X's Gamercard
Quick and simple question

As stated above - can I go back to any location at some point in the game? I did not know that there would be more battle cards for sale after opening graveyard and I'm already pretty far in the mall. So will I get to go back or will I be stuck with the ones I did no buy, missing?
ViNyLek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 01:54 PM   #2
VonThronstahl

Throni360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
You can quick travel to any location using the sarcophagus.
Bejeweled Live, Crash Time 4: The Syndicate & 5: Undercover, Cro-Mag Rally, Centipede, Hunter's Trophy 2: America & Australia, SEGA Rally Online Arcade, Toy Soldiers: Boot Camp and Victorious: Time to Shine.
VonThronstahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 01:59 PM   #3
ViNyLek

XVinny84X's Gamercard
Cool. Thank you sir. You wouldn't happen how long DLC is? Notsur eif it's worth $5 seeing as I bought whole game for that price...
Old 04-04-2011, 02:25 PM   #4
VonThronstahl

Throni360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
The guide says 2 hours. I just started the DLC. Bought it only because I want all the achievements in that game.

I don't think that it'll be worth $5, but if you want all achievements, then buy it.
Bejeweled Live, Crash Time 4: The Syndicate & 5: Undercover, Cro-Mag Rally, Centipede, Hunter's Trophy 2: America & Australia, SEGA Rally Online Arcade, Toy Soldiers: Boot Camp and Victorious: Time to Shine.
VonThronstahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 04:12 PM   #5
ViNyLek

XVinny84X's Gamercard
Cool. I like the game so 2hrs for $5 is just about as much as I would pay:-)
Old 10-13-2011, 12:48 PM   #6
The Taymanator

The Taymanator's Gamercard
DLC was more of the same. The battles get somewhat repetitive, but what the heck, it is a fun game, and of course you have to get ALL the cheevos, right?
The Taymanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 05:05 PM   #7
Lava Tonsil

andydubyew's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Community Gaming - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Does anyone know ho to get back to the Fall Valley bobbing for apples game once you've completed the story?
The sarcophagus is after the corn maze, but the gates before the corn maze back into the carnival area are shut.
I'm starting feel a bit special now as i have no idea how to get back!!

EDIT: no idea why but the gates were closed, i switched area to the mall and then went back - and hey presto they're open again.

Last edited by Lava Tonsil; 04-02-2012 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Solved
Lava Tonsil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 06:06 AM   #8
Kailon791

Kailon791's Gamercard
I enjoyed the DLC and thought it was well worth 5 bucks. Payed a lot more for a lot less content so it wasnt too bad, even though all the new costumes weren't too useful in battle (stuck with my set up of Knight (tank), Ninja (DPS), and Unicorn (Healer). But all in all a very fun game. Wish they would make it a bit less repetitive and expand on it into a full game. Would gladly buy it.

100% Retail: Mass Effect 3 (1550), Mass Effect 2 (1355), Fallout 3 (1550), Assassin's Creed II, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (1000), Amazing Spider-Man, Spider-Man EoT, Resident Evil 4 HD, Prototype 2, Sleeping Dogs (1225), Bioshock Infinite (1000), Deadpool,

100% Arcade: Shadow Complex, Monday Night Combat, DR2C:0, Battlefield 1943, Bastion, THPS HD, SP Tennorman, The Walking Dead, BG&E HD, Castlevania SOTN, FC3:BD, Brothers ToTS, Dust ET
Kailon791 is offline   Reply With Quote