Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > DiRT 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-27-2012, 10:56 PM   #1
Killerchronic

Ki11erC's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Car stats

So i'm beginning to notice this with every class of car, i am reasonably new to this game so forgive the couple of yrs too late part lol

The cars stats for the later cars in the list and also the more expensive ones seem to be mostly worse than the first couple of cars you can afford. I'm sure there is more to it than top speed, acceleration and drivability, but those are the stats we get given on screen. I'm slowly plodding through the drive all cars thing and some of the later ones are horrible to drive, i was playing most of the game with a wheel but a few buttons broke and they're kinda needed in this game (back and X, doh :/l) so i've been using a controller and usually thats easier for control but even with that and the latter end cars its not by a long shot.

Some of these cars though just are almost uncontrollable (imo) i end up doing the race with it so i've got that car marked down as done then go back with the skooby or something and place first.

Am i the only one? I did a quick search but nothing popped up or i was using the wrong keywords. Just seems really odd, usually you get some really tasty cars later on in these style games yet with this one its like, "here have this shit expensive car and see how you can do. HAHA" lol

Par examp, the skooby you get early on; impreza sti (not the wrx), stats = 3,3,2 (i refer to the missing blocks not the total), the nissan 350z 3,4,4, im dam sure the latter is almost double the price of the first, been a while so i dont remember exactly, i play this on and off but surely it should go up in each score, not down...
30k Hit - 05/07/10
40k Hit - 13/09/10
50K Hit - 31/05/11

Last edited by Killerchronic; 03-27-2012 at 10:59 PM.
Killerchronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 08:00 AM   #2
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
cant say I have noticed this, but I do find myself always using the cars you get initially for most races (except to get drive all cars)...I dont really care the cars all drive the same to me (im not all that into racing games or cars). I dont tune them or anything so I could care less.

GOAL : 250,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2014 -
306 COMPLETED GAMES (115 WP)

Check out my 113 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK
Arsenic 17 is offline   Reply With Quote