PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Army of Two: The 40th Day > Chapters of Deceit
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-22-2011, 08:46 PM   #121
zerdarkangel

ZerDarkAngel's Gamercard
I have a pro 360 with a 60g HDD and a MU....I literally tried all possible ways and nothing for days and days. My stats are not 0 the SECOND time I load the saved profile when playing the dlc.....if anyone can help would be appreciated it doesnt help that im confused everytime i do this either
zerdarkangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 04:38 PM   #122
BLQQDCQRE

MyRawGamerScore's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I can confirm that this method unlocks achievements in other games. I finally unlocked my carnival metal in my 3d mini golf. Thanks to this method.
BLQQDCQRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 03:42 AM   #123
Snoop QC

snoop qc's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth PaulBlack View Post
Just saying guys would this technique not piss off the XBL enforcement team if they found out cause your gaining achievements unlawfully? And before anyone says yes I know there broken and what not but I bet stepto and his team wouldn't think that, hope it's not otherwise the guy who thought of this deserves a pint or 2
I don't think so because the method provided in this thread only resets the stats related to your gamertag on EA's servers as far as I know and nothing more. Once it's done, you have to meet the requirements for each achievement for it to unlock. So it's not like using the kind of illegal method, which is not permited to talk on this forum, to unlock cheevos.

Achievements completion : 99,39%
Gamerscore completion : 99,35%
Retail games completed : 70/74
I'm a completionist!!!

If you send a friend request, please send a message telling why, otherwise I will just ignore it

Last edited by Snoop QC; 09-08-2011 at 03:46 AM.
Snoop QC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 07:04 AM   #124
Skynphlute

Skynphlute's Gamercard
Worked like a charm. Thanks!
Skynphlute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 11:18 PM   #125
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
So by doing this does that mean that you will have to re-earn all your money, weapons, collectables, camos, attachments, etc? Are those a type of stat that is also reset upon doing this? It will suck earning everything again. Right now I'm stuck with a dumb G36C and a Dragunov.
Old 01-14-2012, 04:24 AM   #126
DarkWyn

DarkWyn's Gamercard
Hey Guys,
I have a question regarding this DLC glitch fix.
I was one of the poor fools who did ONE single online achievement ((the one about making a custom mask)) then found out later about this glitch.
I've yet to download the DLC but I really want to.
I've not played versus since making that mask nor do I plan on it right away. I just wanted to clear up a few things before I tried for the DLC.

#1. the guide says get "all obtainable" achievements beforehand. Is he referring to ALL online ones too or just the "kill x guys with x gun" types?

#2. would using this glitch fix method work if you've never played the DLC before? Or do I have to play it once and let my achievements glitch then go back and replay it to fix them?

I'd appreciate any info ya'll care to shed on this for me.
Thanks.

~DarkWyn
DarkWyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 01:03 AM   #127
Snoop QC

snoop qc's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWyn View Post
Hey Guys,
I have a question regarding this DLC glitch fix.
I was one of the poor fools who did ONE single online achievement ((the one about making a custom mask)) then found out later about this glitch.
I've yet to download the DLC but I really want to.
I've not played versus since making that mask nor do I plan on it right away. I just wanted to clear up a few things before I tried for the DLC.

#1. the guide says get "all obtainable" achievements beforehand. Is he referring to ALL online ones too or just the "kill x guys with x gun" types?

#2. would using this glitch fix method work if you've never played the DLC before? Or do I have to play it once and let my achievements glitch then go back and replay it to fix them?

I'd appreciate any info ya'll care to shed on this for me.
Thanks.

~DarkWyn
For your first question, I think it's all the achievements because the glitch fix resets all your stats on EA's servers, so you'd have to start from the beginning to get the achievements that need some grinding like The Beast or win a versus match in all modes and maps.

For the second I don't know, but you have at least one achievement glitched because of the mp cheevo you have already unlocked, so you will have to do the glitch fix anyway to get the full 1250G.

Hope this helps!

I'm a completionist!!!

If you send a friend request, please send a message telling why, otherwise I will just ignore it
Old 01-25-2012, 01:29 AM   #128
DarkWyn

DarkWyn's Gamercard
Ah, okay.
Hmm..in regards to having all the achievements done, is it REQUIRED? Or can I simply do the glitch fix without having all the others achievements done if I don't care about my stats being reset?
DarkWyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:50 PM   #129
Snoop QC

snoop qc's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWyn View Post
Ah, okay.
Hmm..in regards to having all the achievements done, is it REQUIRED? Or can I simply do the glitch fix without having all the others achievements done if I don't care about my stats being reset?
Honestly, I think you can do the glitch fix anytime, 100% completion or not. The only reason why it's been proposed to get all obtainable achievements first, is if you want to get the full 1250G without having to start some tedious achievements from scratch like the beast because of stats reset. But yeah you can do it, I don't see why not!

I'm a completionist!!!

Old 03-18-2012, 01:39 AM   #130
Filter x360a

Filter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   x360a Representer   Donator - Level 2   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 Winners   Uno Rush Subscribers Tournament - Third Place   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Castle Crashers Subscribers Tourn. - Third Place
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
This worked on the first try for me! Thank you all so much! I waited day one for this DLC but avoided due to the glitches. So nice to have 100% in this again! Can't thank you all enough.

Thanks to Gackt for the awesome sig!

Please msg me on XBL first for boosting, I don't accept random friend requests
Filter x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 09:19 PM   #131
xXSauliuSXx

ArkhmInmate0801's Gamercard
Why can't I just download my profile to a different Xbox with no save data and do the DLC?

xXSauliuSXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 12:01 PM   #132
Music Man SUB

F4H Music Man's Gamercard
I've read through most of the posts but I'm wondering... I wanted to start playing this game but I wanna get something clear first. Which achievements cause the glitch? Only MP or do co-op achievements affect the glitch as well?
Music Man SUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:54 PM   #133
Snoop QC

snoop qc's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Man SUB View Post
I've read through most of the posts but I'm wondering... I wanted to start playing this game but I wanna get something clear first. Which achievements cause the glitch? Only MP or do co-op achievements affect the glitch as well?
Only mp achievements in versus cause the glitch. Play through the entire campaign, solo or co-op, including DLC and get all related achievements first, few of them will be easier in co-op though. Keep all mp cheevos for last, they all are identified as versus in their description. This way you shouldn't have to reset your stats.

I'm a completionist!!!

Old 02-19-2013, 04:15 AM   #134
ss4goku2425

SS4GOKU2425's Gamercard
thank u for this work very well
ss4goku2425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 02:27 AM   #135
lastofthefive0s

lastofthefive0s's Gamercard
I'll have to give this a try. I was so pissed when I found out that EA was just going to allow the glitched achievements and not even release a patch. I'll keep my fingers crossed that I'll be able to finally get the DLC campaign achievements I'm missing after all this time.
lastofthefive0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 01:04 AM   #136
Dymblos

Dymblos's Gamercard
this can work with Halo 4?
i mean i have a glitched achievement where i need kill 20 players with a weapon in a specific map

i have 198 kills and 0 achievements -.-
Dymblos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 05:27 PM   #137
Combatt1ng

Combatt1ng's Gamercard
Thanks for this got glitched on wheelman ps3 can confirm it works did it first try thanks.
Combatt1ng is offline   Reply With Quote