PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > FIFA 12
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-24-2012, 10:57 AM   #31
LNG SaNdMaN

LNG SaNdMaN's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizzorno View Post
The AI is set at legendary when the ANY is CPU. That's not opinion, it's fact.
I thought the AI was nerfed down to Professional in the November update...

FIFA 12 Clubs
  • Changes that Clubs players make to camera settings during a Clubs game will now find those settings saved for subsequent games.
  • You will now be able to change your penalty kick taker via Team Management between the penalty kick being awarded and taken.
  • Clubs players’ accomplishments are now fully tracked in online matches.
  • We asked you, and you told us. Community feedback overwhelmingly suggests that the default AI in Clubs is too powerful, leading to clubs choosing not to field defenders in order to allow the AI to do their work for them. We have therefore dropped the AI difficulty level in Clubs from World Class to Professional, and have made some complimentary minor adjustments to AI goalkeepers.
Source: http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/1165407.page
Has there been a further update, putting the AI level back up?
Old 04-24-2012, 11:12 AM   #32
KeyOfDarkness

OMGsniperTurtle's Gamercard
No, the CPU difficulty is at professional still.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasel View Post
that just show how bad ppl using CPU are

"so we pretty good."

pls GET THE FUCK OUT
I just really don't see why you're being so Butt Blasted about this, the any option was put in for teams with a low amount of real players so they can solidify their team.

And let me ask you this, if you have a team of 8 players playing a 4-4-2 formation, are they still noobs for letting the CPU go the goalie and two defenders? The answer is no, they are not, they wish to play PRO clubs with their PRO and that is what they are going to do, to say OH FUCKAHAG TAKE IT OUT AFOASFAFASF is ridiculous, considering what the game mode is actually called.
And if you're getting really annoyed at teams not playing any, play head to head or ultimate team, because y'know, you have to use any there.

Newest video
Let's review - Driver: San Fransisco
http://www.youtube.com/OMGsniperTurtle
KeyOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 11:26 AM   #33
xTGMx INF3RNO

xTGMx INF3RNO's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasel View Post
what an idiot what people quiting got to do with getting high ? fast points, but i bet u playing with clubs at 500-1500 point's so no wonder why u cant get high in rank

and guess what moron, there's not 1 club at 7000-10000 wich play CPU instead of any. Every fucking noob who play's CPU at back should be banned from this game.

i would'nt even waste my time on noobs as yourself who got 3000-4000k and are so terrible at this game they got to use cpu

and don't say shit like "cpu is bad but we still use it" coz ure just making yourself look more retarded than u already are

HAHAHA 750 ? that's like 4500 points ?

that just show how bad ppl using CPU are

"so we pretty good."

pls GET THE FUCK OUT
Firstly we are on just over 6000 points... Second how are we meant to score lots of goals if they quit? Moron :L Also if people quit you dont get as many points.

Idiot.

xTGMx INF3RNO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 11:28 AM   #34
xTGMx INF3RNO

xTGMx INF3RNO's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LNG SaNdMaN View Post
I thought the AI was nerfed down to Professional in the November update...

FIFA 12 Clubs
  • Changes that Clubs players make to camera settings during a Clubs game will now find those settings saved for subsequent games.
  • You will now be able to change your penalty kick taker via Team Management between the penalty kick being awarded and taken.
  • Clubs players’ accomplishments are now fully tracked in online matches.
  • We asked you, and you told us. Community feedback overwhelmingly suggests that the default AI in Clubs is too powerful, leading to clubs choosing not to field defenders in order to allow the AI to do their work for them. We have therefore dropped the AI difficulty level in Clubs from World Class to Professional, and have made some complimentary minor adjustments to AI goalkeepers.
Source: http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/1165407.page
Has there been a further update, putting the AI level back up?
Makes sense. When we first started clubs the CPU were pretty good. 10x what they are now.

xTGMx INF3RNO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 11:50 AM   #35
LNG SaNdMaN

LNG SaNdMaN's Gamercard
There are numerous threads like this on EA forums, and always end up turning into slanging matches, unfortunately. EA downgraded the AI in clubs to discourage the use of CPU defending, so it's pretty obvious how they feel clubs should be played.

Personally, I've played both ways and much prefer playing with 5/6 players and a competent ANY controlling the back four. At the end of the day, it's all about personal preference.

I'm sure I read that EA have already said that it would be too difficult to introduce an ANY/NO ANY filter, so the only options you currently have if you don't want to play against CPU is search for games with 10+ players, or quit out in the first 5 mins if you see the other team has an ANY if you use CPU.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:15 PM   #36
Jenrai

jenraui's Gamercard
Actually, EA downgraded the CPUs because they were battering 80% of the teams they played. And they are WAY lower than professional level. I usually play be a pro mode on my career on professional difficulty and I have never once had a CPU on that chip the ball to me from three yards away. The direction they are facing is irrelevant. Sunday league players know what a backheel is, ffs.
EA nerfed them because 2 player teams were winning everything, beating everyone, but they over-cooked the nerf and now the CPU is dire, and teams with two players are still winning everything, because one of them goes "any".
I HATE playing against human anys (seriously guys, all you're proving if you can't pass the ball to yourself is that you shouldn't be playing a TEAM game anyway) but it has nothing to do with how they play and EVERYTHING to do with them ranting like 12 year olds playing COD that have only just learnt to swear. You tend not to get that off the usual pro club players. And especially when theres just two of them, they'll quit if you score within 5 mins (something else that should be removed).
By the way, the default CPU players were never "legendary"... that may have been the skill setting but as their pace was around the 50 or 60 mark it was more like playing it on semi-pro, as long as you didn't dawdle on the ball, and depending on how good the players on your own team were, and how well you communicated with one and other.
Anyways... is simple Solution: "Any"-filtering. EA can cater to both the any-players and the any-haters by simply adding that.

Last edited by Jenrai; 08-08-2012 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Misleading comment nerfed.
Jenrai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 05:00 PM   #37
Rapturous Rich

Rapturous Rich's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
I'd rather "Be A Faggy Keeper With All Assists On" be gone. Christ if there ever was an "Easy Mode: Enabled" is some prick in goal, AI doing all the hard working defending and playmaking, and some pair of afro cunts up front claiming all the glory.

Or EA actually do something about modded Pros who are 8 foot tall and quicker than your entire team combined. Bring VP Overalls back to the pre-game lobby so we can see who the sad cheating cunts are and avoid them. No, instead of dealing with the problem EA figured they'd just give these wankers an easier job of hiding it.

As for the human/AI Any thing. The entire thing is fucked up. I play against AI and their passing is impeccable, going from their box to the feet of a striker deep in our half. Their tackles are timed to perfection. We play with AI Any and they run into each other, lose the ball, score own goals, chip the ball from 2 fucking feet away and foul near enough everything. None of what we see played against us works for us.
So we play a human Any and "Fuck you" to anyone that gets butthurt over it. We played it your faggy way, and we like the A button on our controller to not be bashed repeatedly like it's being held by a special child looking for ice cream.