PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Kinect Star Wars
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-17-2012, 05:11 AM   #31
Viral Emotion

Viral Emotion's Gamercard
I made an account here just for this. So far 3 achievements haven't unlocked for me.

I unlocked Now this is Podracing (win first race), Hot Potato (Made a creature or droid jump to an enemy vehicle in Podracing)and Bantha Poodoo (finish last in a race) no problem.

However.

I went on to complete Destiny on Professional, but didn't unlock Sky Walker (Beat Destiny on Pro) and Ben-Hur, Done That [Beat Destiny on Rookie (if Rookie unlocks too when you beat it on Pro)].

I've used several fully upgraded powerups (Level 3 power ups, unless I'm wrong?) many, many times - Unlimited Power! hasn't unlocked.

After completing Destiny I unlocked Sebulba, played an entire match with him in Quickplay, on Utapau (level doesn't matter), Arch-Rivals! didn't unlock.

I can't say 100% that I've destroyed 3 other pods in one race, but for all I know, I have and it didn't unlock.

I was never signed out, I did however move away from the sensor and have to walk back up and raise my hand to recognise me. The last couple times, it recognized me as guest instead of my gamertag (Viral Emotion). It wouldn't make sense if this is the problem as I've unlocked other achievements as "guest" while still being signed in as Viral Emotion.

Any thoughts/help?
Viral Emotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 06:28 AM   #32
Viral Emotion

Viral Emotion's Gamercard
I figured it out. Unlocking achievements works fine as "guest" but you can't unlock achievements after it first recognizes you as your profile, then you change to guest, then you unlock an achievement. It really shouldn't matter since your actual profile is logged in the whole time.

Oh well, bad design but easily avoidable once you have the information.
Viral Emotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 10:28 AM   #33
LostNoAnswer

LostNoAnswer's Gamercard
The Force That Binds 20
Completed a co-op Jedi Adventures ground combat mission with neither player being knocked out.

which chapter is the easiest ground combat?
Old 04-17-2012, 05:59 PM   #34
COTTERS3000

COTTERS3000's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxxy kyle View Post
20-80 hours...pretty big gap there lol.
Yeah, can anybody clear this up? If you went through the game trying to get all the achievements as quick as possible how long woould it take approx?
COTTERS3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 07:34 PM   #35
PANIC ATTACK 10

PANIC ATTACK 10's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by COTTERS3000 View Post
Yeah, can anybody clear this up? If you went through the game trying to get all the achievements as quick as possible how long woould it take approx?
i would say its medium. i cant get the co op as its local. so skipping that. dancing alone has 15 songs & 3 difficulties. you have to do them all. so thats 45 dances alone! time would depend on your skill level. the duels are rediculously tough. pod racing with no lines. is incredably tough. story mode isnt too bad. except all space battles one. it really is tough to call how long. most games that say 6-8 hrs. takes me into double digits to beat.
PANIC ATTACK 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 04:31 PM   #36
SIMPLYMIDGET

simplymidget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Thanks for the guide.

Don't waste time pulling off the petals. Cut off the head. - Spirit of Summer, Ryse

SIMPLYMIDGET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 04:01 PM   #37
ShadowStefan

Thiophen's Gamercard
Well, looks good for me. I'm done with all single-player Jedi destiny, Rancor mode and Pod-Racing achievements.
Next Step is the dancing mode, then "Master of Evil" and last step will be convincing my friends to do the 5 remaining coop-cheevos with me.

I think "Master of Evil" will be the hardest one...
ShadowStefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 08:30 PM   #38
ShadowStefan

Thiophen's Gamercard
Sorry for double post, but:

I was just playing Dance-Off with my girlfriend. She didn't play the game before. After the first song playing together, she got "I Just Wanne Dance" and "Don't Get Cocky"!
This surely must be a glitch somehow. Maybe it happens to other players too?
ShadowStefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:31 AM   #39
MyPetWorm

Elyoh's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by COTTERS3000 View Post
4 hours for the dancing, say 3-4 for the Pod Racing, 2-3 for the Rancor, a good 4-5 for the campaign, then the real decider is the Dueling.

I reckon you could do it in 15 hours if you knew exactly what to do and was a pro at the dueling. It is the only thing holding me back, as I can't beat this darn Darth Vadar in 59 seconds >.>

First in the World to finish Dungeon Siege III
First in the Southern Hemisphere to finish Mass Effect 3, Age of Empires Online and Babel Rising

Writer of the Dungeon Sige III and Babel Rising guides
MyPetWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:59 PM   #40
jamal2807

jamal2807's Gamercard
HI!
If i am able to achieve all achievements in kinect adventures, can i easily get all star wars kinect achievements?^^
I need some games until halo 4 will come out but i dont want to have frsutraions achievements games.........
jamal2807 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 08:52 PM   #41
MyPetWorm

Elyoh's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal2807 View Post
HI!
If i am able to achieve all achievements in kinect adventures, can i easily get all star wars kinect achievements?^^
I need some games until halo 4 will come out but i dont want to have frsutraions achievements games.........
Look around and you would have seen that there is only 1 hard achievement - Only a Master of Evil. The rest, in a big way, just take time.

First in the World to finish Dungeon Siege III
First in the Southern Hemisphere to finish Mass Effect 3, Age of Empires Online and Babel Rising

Writer of the Dungeon Sige III and Babel Rising guides
MyPetWorm is offline   Reply With Quote