PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Simulation > Snoopy Flying Ace
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-03-2011, 05:45 AM   #1
SpiralGamerpro

SpiralGamerpro's Gamercard
Suppertime of Destruction DLC Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Snoopy Flying Ace: Suppertime of Destruction Achievement Guide and Roadmap
Keep in mind that this is my first guide. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

Overview:
Estimated Achievement Difficulty:1/10

Offline:1(20)

Online:2(30)
Approximate Amount of Time to 50:1-2 hours

Minimum Number of Playthroughs Needed:2

Do Cheats Disable Achievements:No cheats

Glitched Achievements:None

Introduction:The Suppertime of Destruction DLC is good and definitely is worth the 400 Microsoft Points, due to easy Achievements. They should take a max of about two hours.

Step 1:Player Match Achievements:Bully and Camouflage must be earned in Xbox LIVE Player Matches. I'd recommend Camouflage first, because it's much easier.

Step 2:Kite Flyer:It's easiest to rack up kills for Kite Flyer in local matches with another controller.

Overall:I highly recommend checking this DLC out, because the new game modes and planes are pretty useful.

Bully-15-Kill any Blockhead(Xbox LIVE Player Match only).-There has been a little confusion to this Achievement, because there is a rank called Blockhead, but the Achievement actually requires you to kill someone with a Blockhead status. Blockhead is earned when you are killed five times without killing one person. You can tell if someone's a Blockhead by a Charlie Brown head next to their plane and increased armor and health. This has to be done in an Xbox LIVE Player Match.
Very easily boosted.

Camouflage-15-Survive 5 minutes with no deaths(Xbox LIVE Player Match only).-The easiest mode to do this in is in Pigskin, because everybody will travel towards the ball. Stay away from the action for 5 minutes. This has to be done in an Xbox LIVE Player Match. A good strategy is to fly on the edges of the map, so you don't accidentally get caught up in the action.

Kite Flyer-20-Earn 50+ kills for both "Kite" class airplanes(Dragonfly and Whirlybird).-The best way to do this is in a local match with another controller. Have your secondary controller be the Whirlybird and have them freeze by pressing. Just earn 50 kills with both the Whirlybird and Dragonfly. The Whirlybird is Woodstock and the Dragonfly is your Avatar(not your Gamertag). The Whirlybird's special item is a sniper rifle and the Dragonfly's special weapon is a lightning bolt. This does not have to be done in one session. Just for a warning, whenever the stationary controller becomes a Blockhead, kill the prominent plane to remove the status, thus making it easier to kill the stationary plane. It is best to kill planes with the Whirlybird when you're quite some distance away, and it's best to kill planes with the Dragonfly by flying towards them, and when you're pretty close, charge up your weapon.

Last edited by SpiralGamerpro; 04-25-2012 at 01:47 AM.
SpiralGamerpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 06:32 PM   #2
HizokaHBK

HizokaH8K's Gamercard
Hi, I was looking for help a very long time.

Well I only have 1 question, how is the way to obtain the kite planes? I have the DLC but I only need this Acchievement but just like I said, i need the planes.

Thanks for any help.

P.D. Sorry if my english is a little dumb.
HizokaHBK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 09:45 PM   #3
Wingman709

Send a message via MSN to Wingman709

Wingman709's Gamercard
Thanks for the clarification. Finally found the Dragonfly. Now I can finish this DLC.

Last edited by Wingman709; 07-05-2011 at 09:47 PM.
Wingman709 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 05:49 PM   #4
SpiralGamerpro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HizokaHBK View Post
Hi, I was looking for help a very long time.

Well I only have 1 question, how is the way to obtain the kite planes? I have the DLC but I only need this Acchievement but just like I said, i need the planes.

Thanks for any help.

P.D. Sorry if my english is a little dumb.
If you look for the characters named Woodstock and Avatar in the character selection screen, you'll find the two kite planes.
Old 07-23-2011, 06:01 AM   #5
SpiralGamerpro

This guide has been submitted to the site, and I am hoping for a positive outcome.
Old 04-24-2012, 10:27 PM   #6
dakisbac

Send a message via Skype™ to dakisbac

Mister Dak's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Gold Medal   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Minty   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Third Place   Staff Club - dakisbac   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - AOS Puck
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
I've just posted your guide on the main site. This is what your guide should look like, for future reference:

Overview:
-Estimated Achievement Difficulty: 1/10
-Offline: 1 (20)
-Online: 2 (30)
-Approximate amount of time to 50: 1+ hours
-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 2
-Number of missable achievements: 0
-Do cheat disable achievements? N/A
-Does difficulty achievements? N/A
-Glitchy achievements: None
-Unobtainable achievements: None
-Extra equipment needed: None

Introduction
The Suppertime of Destruction DLC is good and definitely is worth the 400 Microsoft Points, due to easy Achievements. They should take a max of about two hours.

Step 1: Player Match Achievements
Bully and Camouflage must be earned in Xbox LIVE Player Matches. I'd recommend Camouflage first because it's much easier.

Step 2: Kite Flyer
It's easiest to rack up kills for Kite Flyer in local matches with another controller.

Conclusion
I highly recommend checking this DLC out because the new game modes and planes are pretty useful.

Bully - 15
Kill any Blockhead (Xbox LIVE Player Match Only)There has been a little confusion about this achievement because there is a rank called Blockhead, but the achievement actually requires you to kill someone with Blockhead status. Blockhead is earned when you are killed five times without killing one person. You can tell if someone's a Blockhead by a Charlie Brown head next to their plane and increased armor and health.

Camouflage - 15
Survive 5 minutes with no deaths (Xbox LIVE Player Match Only).

The easiest mode to do this in is in Pigskin because everybody will travel towards the ball. Simply stay away from the action for five minutes. A good strategy is to fly around the edges of the map so that you don't accidentally get caught up in the action.

Kite Flyer - 20
Earn 50+ kills for both "Kite" class airplanes (Dragonfly and Whirlybird)

The best way to do this is in a local match with another controller. Have your secondary controller be the Whirlybird and let it idle. Just earn 50 kills with both the Whirlybird and Dragonfly. The Whirlybird is Woodstock and the Dragonfly is your Avatar. The Whirlybird's special item is a sniper rifle and the Dragonfly's special weapon is a lightning bolt. This does not have to be done in one session. Tip: whenever the second controller becomes a Blockhead have it destroy your plane to remove the status, thus making it easier to destroy it afterward. It is best to kill planes with the Whirlybird when you're quite some distance away and it's best to kill planes with the Dragonfly by flying towards them, charging up your weapon as you get close.
dakisbac is offline   Reply With Quote