PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-28-2011, 01:37 AM   #1
masako666

masako666's Gamercard
question about DLC

does any one know if they will ever return the dlc back into the marketplace?or is it gone forever
masako666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 02:46 AM   #2
ozgoon56

Ozgoon56's Gamercard
Unfortunately I think you missed your opportunity in December. They were available for a few weeks after the removal of the Marvel UA2 dlc was announced for the end of December. It seems unlikely that we'll see them on the marketplace again, but it can't hurt to check occasionally just in case.
Old 01-28-2011, 06:31 AM   #3
Hawaiian

Dexter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   XBA Representer   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   x360a Representer   A+ Thread Award   Submit - Diamond   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Sorry, but the DLC was only available until December 31st 2010 and is now no longer available. [Source]

Now you can only download the "Playable Character Teaser Pack".

Playable Character Teaser Pack (FREE)

Required to play your friends in multiplayer if your friends have downloaded any of the downloadable content packs. Do not download this pack if you have purchased Marvel™:Ultimate Alliance Gold Edition, due out in May 2007, as the new playable characters are already included in that version of the game. TM & 2006 Marvel. [File size: 75.1 MB]

Playable Hero/Villain Pack Combo Deal
(800 MSP)

Play with 8 entirely new characters, 4 heroes and 4 villains. Free title update required to play. Do not download this pack if you have purchased Marvel™:Ultimate Alliance Gold Edition, due out in May 2007, as the new playable characters are already included in that version of the game. TM & 2006 Marvel. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts. [File size: 75.1 MB]

Playable Hero Pack
(480 MSP)

Play an entirely new team. Hulk, Cyclops, Nightcrawler and Hawkeye. Free title update required to play. Do not download this pack if you have purchased Marvel™:Ultimate Alliance Gold Edition, due out in May 2007, as the new playable characters are already included in that version of the game. TM & 2006 Marvel. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts. [File size: 75.1 MB]

Playable Villain Pack
(480 MSP)

Play an entirely new team. Doom, Venom, Sabertooth and Magneto. Free title update required to play. Do not download this pack if you have purchased Marvel™:Ultimate Alliance Gold Edition, due out in May 2007, as the new playable characters are already included in that version of the game. TM & 2006 Marvel. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts. [File size: 75.1 MB]
Hawaiian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 08:54 AM   #4
masako666

masako666's Gamercard
ha lame o well i should of borrowed the game sooner thx guys hope to see it back up for one more time
masako666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 01:26 AM   #5
D347H0FL0V3

Death 0f Love's Gamercard
the only possible way you can get the dlc for UA1 now seems to be just get the gold edition unless it comes with a "token" for the add-ons instead of having them on the disc.
Old 04-12-2011, 05:12 PM   #6
Karumph

Karumph's Gamercard
I downloaded the free DLC that says it is to play with friends who also have the DLC characters, since it was the only option. It shows the heros and villians on team roster screen and I can add them to my team and run around the stark building, but I haven't tried playing with them in a combat mission yet. I'm guessing they removed the other hero and villians packs because they no longer wished to charge players for old content and now use the free one to give access to all DLC content. I'll post if I am able to get the Cyclops/Jean Grey achievement I missed before.

Also, I had purchased the combo pack years ago and have saved games with the DLC characters in my roster, but I don't think that has anything to do with it. I was unable to access these characters before downloading the free DLC.
Karumph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 08:37 AM   #7
D347H0FL0V3

Death 0f Love's Gamercard
I just picked up the Gold Edition yesterday and all the DLC characters are on it.
Old 06-23-2011, 04:37 PM   #8
Jason0626

Rothio's Gamercard
if you get the gold edition do your save files work? also does it list the gold edition as a different game then marvel: ultimate alliance?
Jason0626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 08:33 PM   #9
Guggawump

DrizzlyPompano's Gamercard
help

where did you find the gold edition, i searched for it for ages and couldnt find one that would be available in the uk under 60
Guggawump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 02:02 AM   #10
AngelLegendKiller

Ang3ll05's Gamercard
We can use the savedata from Marvel Ultimate Alliance 'Silver' Edition on the Gold Edition, or we need to beat the entire game again?
AngelLegendKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 09:20 PM   #11
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze   Community Gaming - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
i just picked up the special editon for $4 on my local VG store....don't think they knew how rare it is...only 2 on eBay.

Spanish Assault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 01:41 PM   #12
SpyTip

Smooth Wrecker's Gamercard
Game is pretty rear in deed. Still own my copy. one of the few 1st games i owned sill have
Old 07-30-2013, 08:33 PM   #13
DG Egotistical

Send a message via Skype™ to DG Egotistical

DG Egotistical's Gamercard
If you would still like to get the "Playable Character Teaser Pack" for free you can do so HERE! Once here click "Download to Xbox 360". Then, on your Xbox hit the guide button, go to the left, then "Active Downloads." Press "A" and choose "Download Now", then choose the first option. This will download the file onto your Xbox for free. I believe this will then allow you to play with other people who have the Gold Edition.
DG Egotistical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 12:13 PM   #14
TheRedKing

HI MEME's Gamercard
Disappearing DLC sucks. -_-
TheRedKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 09:00 PM   #15
animals

whuff02's Gamercard
any change

Any Change on DLC? I have a kid that really wants the charcathers
animals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 06:45 PM   #16
Blaze Budds

Anyone still want to play or get achievements on Marvel Ultimate Alliance part 1 & 2. I do have the DLC for both games, I still need co op achievements and can play people with and without the teaser pack or main DLC. send GT: Smokey Budds a message
Blaze Budds is offline   Reply With Quote