PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Gears of War
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-25-2012, 08:49 PM   #1
Neissa

AcydReign089's Gamercard
Red face 1st Gears of War-Didn't Get Mode Credit?

Im new to the Gears series & am starting on the 1st one. Sorry if this has been asked before, ive looked all over the net & here for an answer but cannot find one!

I started a new campaign (1st one i started on casual, but started a new one on hardcore, from the beginning!) Last nite, i completed Act I, & got the achieve for killing a berzerker on hardcore mode, but it only gave me the achieve for completing Act I on casual!

I HAVE switched to casual for like 2 missions during Act I, but always went back to Hardcore mode...considering i started this new campaign on hardcore, did i not get the achieve because i switched to casual twice? Im pretty frustrated & do NOT feel like doing Act I all over again; but i dont want to miss the achieve for "Completing All Acts on Hardcore".

Im hoping someone can offer some insight to this & if i have to *groan* start over again so be it lol.

Thanks alot in advance for any help!
Neissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 08:54 PM   #2
otaking live

Send a message via MSN to otaking live

Otaking Live's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Silver   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
You switched difficulty during playthru? Yup that would be the issue.

otaking live is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 08:56 PM   #3
THE DEADLY DOG
StudentTeaching/Back soon

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Emerald   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - THE DEADLY DOG   XBA Promoter   Staff - Guide Team
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Yeah any switch away from the current level you are going on (Higher going down to lower) you will not get the achievement/credit for the higher campaign completion.
THE DEADLY DOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 08:56 PM   #4
Neissa

AcydReign089's Gamercard
Lol! Okay thanks! Well...*sigh* gonna have to start it all over again hehe. Thanks for a quick reply & sorry guys! didnt realize i posted in wrong forum! D8
Neissa is offline   Reply With Quote