PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Operation Flashpoint: Red River
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-30-2012, 12:44 PM   #1
badboyreaper666

Alph4 Cent4uri's Gamercard
Rule #6???

ok ive been having full ammo before ending missions OR objectives and this still hasnt unlocked,does anyone know exactly how you get it?
Old 01-30-2012, 08:36 PM   #2
Olot

OLOT's Gamercard
I think you have to reload your weapon a bunch of times during one mission. Put your gun on single fire and shoot, then reload. Do it about 20 times and it should pop.
Olot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 08:32 PM   #3
Master DJB

Master DJB's Gamercard
One of my friends could get it and he did more than 20 times, is there anyway around it?
Master DJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:48 PM   #4
JakeDoran

JPJD CoD's Gamercard
I got the achievement today by killing an enemy then reloading straight away. If you do this a few times it should pop up like it did for me. Hope this helps.
JakeDoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 04:09 PM   #5
xASHJA5x

xASHJA5x's Gamercard
Hi all. This is basically fairly simple to achieve. At any point in campaign or fireteam engagement mode, you need to re ammo to the same bullet count that you started with (Including the clip in your weapons) For example, find an ammo crate. fire off remaining bullets in your primary weapon to 0 then reload. change to your secondary weapon and again fire off all bullets left in your weapon to 0 and reload. Your weapons now have full clips, go to ammo crate and fill your ammo. This should now give you the 100% level of ammo you started with and the achievement should pop. Hope this helps? Happy hunting.
xASHJA5x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 08:35 AM   #6
lethargicj

lethargicj's Gamercard
The guy in the game explains it perfectly. Keep a full mag as much as possible. So just keep reloading your gun after every kill. All you have to do is end a firefight with a full magazine. You don't have to fire every bullet then hit a supply crate like the previous poster said. Only the mag currently in your gun has to be full. And all you have to worry about is the gun you're using, it has nothing to do with the secondary. Once the last kill of a firefight happens and your magazine is full, even if it's the only magazine you have left, you'll get the achievement.

I got mine on the mission where you protect the EOD team. There's a little section where you have to help them during an ambush. I'd shoot one, reload, shoot one, reload, and once that fight ended and the next objective started, my mag was full and I got the achievement. Just keep reloading as much as possible. It's also helpful to let your buddies take out the last guy in the firefight so you can be sure it'll be full. But mostly just keep reloading after every burst and it will pop eventually.
lethargicj is offline   Reply With Quote