PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > FIFA 10
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-29-2011, 12:51 AM   #451
EricDC

x EricDC x's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuttedBike836 View Post
Thanks Eric.

For the Madrid method, when does the achievement pop?

Does it pop while still in Fifa or does it not pop until you exit to dashboard, because I have tried it numerous times, but never excited to dashboard.
It unlocks after the game, just like a normal achievement would. So once the final whistle blows and it goes to the man of the match screen it should pop. The exiting to the dashboard is just for resetting the game to try the glitch again.

Need to get some boosting done in many games, message me if you are interested! I am willing to boost any of my uncompleted games.

EricDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 02:14 PM   #452
CherryCokeKid23

Cherrycokekid23's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricDC View Post
Now with all of these methods, I have NEVER unlocked a single Ultimate Team achievement. I would really like to unlock some UT achievements using these methods, but I haven't had any luck. Has anyone else unlocked UT achievements through these glitches?
You can get UT achievements using all methods. I unlocked 1 using Hereford method a couple of weeks ago and the last 3/4 achievements I've got using the madrid method have been UTs. I have still a few achievements left to get in the normal game still.

Also when I've got an achievement and it hasnt froze I have never returned to the dashboard. Ive always quit manager mode and loaded up my savegame again
CherryCokeKid23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 06:46 PM   #453
EricDC

x EricDC x's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryCokeKid23 View Post
You can get UT achievements using all methods. I unlocked 1 using Hereford method a couple of weeks ago and the last 3/4 achievements I've got using the madrid method have been UTs. I have still a few achievements left to get in the normal game still.

Also when I've got an achievement and it hasnt froze I have never returned to the dashboard. Ive always quit manager mode and loaded up my savegame again
Okay good to know, thanks! It would be AMAZING if I could unlock the 500 packs ach with this method.

Need to get some boosting done in many games, message me if you are interested! I am willing to boost any of my uncompleted games.

Old 11-29-2011, 09:07 PM   #454
ShonicTH

ShonicTH's Gamercard
Can you play with a second controller for Real Madrin? And can you tie?
ShonicTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 09:50 PM   #455
EricDC

x EricDC x's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShonicTH View Post
Can you play with a second controller for Real Madrin? And can you tie?
I dont know about a second controller because I never tried. You should be able to win easily enough on amateur though. You can literally run right past the CPU team. And no you cant tie, I trying tying and losing and I unlocked nothing.

Old 11-29-2011, 10:32 PM   #456
ShonicTH

ShonicTH's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricDC View Post
I dont know about a second controller because I never tried. You should be able to win easily enough on amateur though. You can literally run right past the CPU team. And no you cant tie, I trying tying and losing and I unlocked nothing.
I tried to play against the CPU, but couldn't score a goal. Am I doing something wrong?
ShonicTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 08:09 AM   #457
EricDC

x EricDC x's Gamercard
Quote:
I tried to play against the CPU, but couldn't score a goal. Am I doing something wrong?
Manual settings means that you have to aim your shots and passes yourself with no assistance. Just try to get a run past their defenders and shoot on the goal. If you are having trouble then practice.

Old 11-30-2011, 08:08 PM   #458
cheesyboy

cheesy040472's Gamercard
hi eric, great work on the 3 different method's for the glitch, i am trying the real madrid one & i am have no luck with it. i have followed all your steps & no achievement pops when i am mashing the a button after the game finishes. i will keep trying to do it mate, as i can't get the ton up achievement to unlock & i have 140 wins online. its driving me insane.

cheesy.
cheesyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 09:04 AM   #459
Nitz89

harryt2010's Gamercard
Quote:
Same here.. i rush them but sooner or later they check me...

Is there a way to counter them so they miss checking you? It seems like they steal it from me so easily.. I scored a few times but they always score 1-2 goals more LOL So I can't do the Madrid one.. ahhhh gonna have 2 keep trying.

As for the other one with the 12 players? Heardford no luck tried it many times with my save and nothing.... sadly...
Nitz89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 11:57 PM   #460
RuttedBike836

RuttedBike836's Gamercard
Same here Nitz, even on amateur game, this game can be brutal. With the manual aiming, its almost as if my players try to miss the net. And somehow the computer will get at least 2 cheap goals, which shouldnt happen on amateur mode. And you cant simply run by them, as they always play 4-5 guys back and will body you off the ball. Overall a $hitty gameplay compared to Fifa 10 World Cup edition, but much better game modes.

And also, the Madrid mode doesnt always work. Tried it 11 times with no luck, not to mention I lose or tie every other game, so this glitch has definately not been worth the hassle, but already committed too much time so I cant give it up now.

Tried the Hereford mode over 300 times and it worked twice with the first team from the Axpo league on the first try I used with them, have treid it over 50 times with them since and no luck

Last edited by RuttedBike836; 12-02-2011 at 01:21 AM.
RuttedBike836 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 09:04 AM   #461
CherryCokeKid23

Cherrycokekid23's Gamercard
Best way I've found for scoring is running straight at goal and once at the edge of the box lob the keeper (LB + shoot)
CherryCokeKid23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 02:42 PM   #462
EricDC

x EricDC x's Gamercard
@CHeesyBoy: The Madrid method has unlocked me about 15-20 achievements so far I don't
know why you aren't having luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryCokeKid23 View Post
Best way I've found for scoring is running straight at goal and once at the edge of the box lob the keeper (LB + shoot)
Yes that works pretty well. I also like to use finesse shots (RB + shoot) because it usually either scores or it will bounce off the goalie's hands for a rebound shot.

And to everyone else having trouble winning, it's easy to dribble up towards the goal, but you can't use one man. You have to pass it once or twice and then just try to get a good shot on goal. And I NEVER allow any goals to score against me, that's the trick to winning. Scoring with manual settings is hard, so you have to make sure you don't allow any goals to score against you. 90% of my wins are 1-0.

Also the last 5-6 times I've done the Madrid method, I've unlocked nothing. So I think once you have a lot of achievements, they don't pop as often. I still haven't unlocked a single UT achievement with any of the glitches

Last edited by EricDC; 12-02-2011 at 02:46 PM.
Old 12-03-2011, 04:47 PM   #463
EricDC

x EricDC x's Gamercard
If these glitches allow us to unlock online achievements while we are disconnected from the EA servers, then couldn't we technically unlock the online achievements with these glitches even after the servers get shutdown? Just a thought.

Old 12-06-2011, 07:26 AM   #464
VegaDark541

vegadark541's Gamercard
150 ranked wins, all boosted, no achievement.

Tried the method that the video in the first post shows multiple times, nothing.
Tried the Hereford method 20+ times, nothing
Tried the Real Madrid method 20+ times, nothing.
Looked through every single post here and tried all the variations people suggested, nothing.

I'm now messing around with a second account hoping to pop the achievements with that one with my main signed in at the same time, we shall see what happens, but I have my doubts.

I hate EA so much.
VegaDark541 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 02:24 PM   #465
DocRamon

Stauskas's Gamercard
servers are gone... anyone get anything to pop since? just want to be sure that the achievements glitch still works. i've been trying all morning, but haven't gotten any yet.

i've gotten 20-something achievements from this glitch. still need 15 left to complete the game -- including ton up.
DocRamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 06:51 AM   #466
EricDC

x EricDC x's Gamercard
I haven't tried it since the severs went out. Been too busy with school and work. I'll hopefully get some time soon.

Old 12-08-2011, 08:37 PM   #467
Dikon67

Dikon67's Gamercard
If anyone manages to unlock 'ton up' after the server closure it would be good if they could post here to let others know that it's still achievable

Dikon67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:00 PM   #468
fwwcyrus

FWWCyrus's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dikon67 View Post
If anyone manages to unlock 'ton up' after the server closure it would be good if they could post here to let others know that it's still achievable
Don't think they will unlock now..thing the main factor was being signed into the EA servers and now thats not possible...

I tried the glitch the day before the servers closed and got a good few different cheevs, tried twice since and nothing (using the RM method)

Boosting - FIFA12/13/14, WWE13 and All Stars
Looking for a partner for RE6
fwwcyrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 02:52 AM   #469
DocRamon

Stauskas's Gamercard
still haven't gotten anything...

but i don't think the EA servers had anything to do with the glitch... at least not the leeds method. can't say about RM. but using leeds, i got most of my achievements while not signed into EA, so it should be possible.

keep trying, guys!
DocRamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 10:30 AM   #470
pdean52

pdean52's Gamercard
i've noticed on True Achievements that this achievement is still being won by gamers - the most recent being two days ago. in fact the most recent winner of that particular achievement has won about 15 achievements since server closure - some that can be won offline but many that can't. suggests to me that if the glitch isn't working then someone's doing some very efficient cheating!!
pdean52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 10:45 PM   #471
JOSHcoops34

KiDLUCiF3R's Gamercard
ok, so I dont know if this will help anyone. I was doing the 'hereford glitch' for ages and unlocked all the 0g's and real fan. i kept trying and trying and got nothing more.

I just tried the RM method according to ERIC down to a tee and first game i unlocked 'top of the league'. So I popped an online cheevo even after the Servers have gone. - i will edit if i get anymore come my way.
JOSHcoops34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 11:55 AM   #472
nevermindaboutme

TheSavageMuffin's Gamercard
Right this Real Madrid glitch won't work for me, and I;m not creating 12 players as that's just too much effort on my part. My question is, has anyone had their gamerscore reset because of this glitch? I mean you're unlocking online achievements offline, so its a bit suspicious.

Though saying that I was playing be a pro and at the end I got the 0g achievement for quitting out of 5 games.
Old 01-30-2012, 10:44 PM   #473
Corrupt.
̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(◕_◕)=ε/̵͇̿̿

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GRID 2 Award   Staff - Guide Team   You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Arcade Crazy - Gold   Community Gaming - Gold   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 2   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 34 (more» ...)
This worked so well for me. I was able to get about 10 different achievements using this 'exploit'...

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayonTarget View Post
I'm 50 shades of retarded
Corrupt. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 02:23 PM   #474
fwwcyrus

FWWCyrus's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupt x360a View Post
This worked so well for me. I was able to get about 10 different achievements using this 'exploit'...
Have you done this recently in the last few days or in the past when the servers wer still open?!

Old 01-31-2012, 07:52 PM   #475
Corrupt.
̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(◕_◕)=ε/̵͇̿̿

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GRID 2 Award   Staff - Guide Team   You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Arcade Crazy - Gold   Community Gaming - Gold   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 2   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 34 (more» ...)
I did it yesterday. I deleted the updates and using the original method '99 players' etc. managed to unlock loads of achievements. The game didnt freeze it just unlocked them. Had to exit to dash then start new game for it to work again. Unfortunately I didn't get a date stamp on my ton up but it shouldnt be a problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayonTarget View Post
I'm 50 shades of retarded
Corrupt. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 07:41 PM   #476
fwwcyrus

FWWCyrus's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupt x360a View Post
I did it yesterday. I deleted the updates and using the original method '99 players' etc. managed to unlock loads of achievements. The game didnt freeze it just unlocked them. Had to exit to dash then start new game for it to work again. Unfortunately I didn't get a date stamp on my ton up but it shouldnt be a problem.
I don't think my 'Ton Up' has a date stamp either...I played over 100 games online and didn't get the cheev so had to use the glitch to get it...

How do you go about deleting the updates? I only need 4 cheevs to 1000 it and I'm currently working on 3 ('wheeler dealer', 'well travelled' and 'around the world') but 'time for a testimonial' will be the most time consuming as I never played with my VP when the game came out, so if I cud glitch that, it'd b a huge relief...

Any help on how to delete the updates please?

Old 04-26-2012, 01:13 PM   #477
evilz

EViiiLz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwwcyrus View Post
I don't think my 'Ton Up' has a date stamp either...I played over 100 games online and didn't get the cheev so had to use the glitch to get it...

How do you go about deleting the updates? I only need 4 cheevs to 1000 it and I'm currently working on 3 ('wheeler dealer', 'well travelled' and 'around the world') but 'time for a testimonial' will be the most time consuming as I never played with my VP when the game came out, so if I cud glitch that, it'd b a huge relief...

Any help on how to delete the updates please?
you have to go to your memory and delete the systems cach
Old 04-27-2012, 08:48 AM   #478
JOSHcoops34

KiDLUCiF3R's Gamercard
Popped TONUP today. check my gamertag.

Xboxsettings/memory/hardrive/clear cache

Manager Mode
Real Madrid
Middle Sponsor
Professional

Play on Amateur
All Manual
Switching Slide bar down to 0/MOST LEFT/GREY
Win the game.

I won 2-0
JOSHcoops34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 07:50 PM   #479
Badjolas

Badjolas's Gamercard
After making some UT and Online achievements with this method and only because EA decided to close the servers, I wasn't getting anymore and then I tried the Real Madrid method again but without updating and now I get an achievement on every game I do. I don't know if it does something but I'm pressing RT when I rapidly tap A.

Badjolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 12:49 PM   #480
fwwcyrus

FWWCyrus's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSHcoops34 View Post
Popped TONUP today. check my gamertag.

Xboxsettings/memory/hardrive/clear cache

Manager Mode
Real Madrid
Middle Sponsor
Professional

Play on Amateur
All Manual
Switching Slide bar down to 0/MOST LEFT/GREY
Win the game.

I won 2-0
When you delete the system cache, should I be disconnected from live? To avoid an update starting?

And just follow the Real Madrid method discussed previously?

Any tips and help appreciated...would like to get this game done this week...