PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: World at War
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-07-2011, 12:06 AM   #61
X KiLLeR Legend

X KiLLeR Legend's Gamercard
i tried the morris method many times and got close but never enough, but when i tried this i got it first time so this is by far the better method. Also on a dog round i killed myself with the ray-gun splash-back so you'd need to watch out for that.
X KiLLeR Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 04:11 PM   #62
Necrophage33

Necrophage33's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Hopefully someone still reads this who can answer my question: if I go for Big Baller with more than one person, does each individual person's score need to be above 75,000, or just the combined score? Like if I play with 3 people total, and we each get 25,000 points, do we each get the achievement, since it adds up to 75,000?
Necrophage33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 09:56 PM   #63
ooandyb

ooandyb's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrophage33 View Post
Hopefully someone still reads this who can answer my question: if I go for Big Baller with more than one person, does each individual person's score need to be above 75,000, or just the combined score? Like if I play with 3 people total, and we each get 25,000 points, do we each get the achievement, since it adds up to 75,000?
It's solo score so it does not add up, you would need to get 75,000 on your own.
ooandyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 08:39 PM   #64
niko da bos

asari command0's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
im aware that there is no way some of these achievements would transfer to the other zombie map (for the first nazi zombie map, that came with cod WaW). such as have all four perks running, kill zombs with 3 diff traps ect..

but could the ones that are kind of general transfer? like get 150 headshots, 200 kills, or 75k points? just wondering because it is much easier for me to solo the other (smaller) map lol
niko da bos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:51 PM   #65
bonesskate

killersrampage0's Gamercard
This Works

I Really didn't think this was going to work but I just did it and made it to round 60 and got bored with it so I let the dogs kill me. Thanx for the strategy it works great.
bonesskate is offline   Reply With Quote