PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Too Human
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2010, 09:52 PM   #241
Ferny111
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 62

F3RNY111's Gamercard
Hey guys, I've run into a problem, and it's a weird one at that =\ It seems that my game has glitched and the range of my ballastics can not hit the spider...but can hit other enemies in the same spot. Does anyone know how to fix it? I've spent approximately 25 hours reaching level 50 and I don't want to restart because of it =\ I do the whole kill Grendal, collect all drops, wait till his body disappears and quit to Aesir before it automatically takes me there. Then I load up 3-4 of world serpeant but it won't work and I'm not sure why. Any help is welcomed

Nevermind, I just upped my ballastic lock range and now I can actually hit the dam thing xD Still not sure why it wouldn't let me lock on to it in the first place...I could easily lock onto the goblins that spawned when they stood right next to it =\ Here's a tip, if you can't increase the range of your weapon, use a slug rifle's secondary fire as the granade has enough bounce to make it to the spider =]

Last edited by Ferny111; 06-19-2010 at 10:29 PM.
Ferny111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 09:54 PM   #242
Ferny111
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 62

F3RNY111's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by aSMiLoN View Post
If you are in a campaign, press start and from the menu select Go to Aesir. When you are in Aesir just press A on a blue terminal,then X to go to missions select and then choose 3-4 :-)
Thanks I beat the campaign again and then I actually read that little box giving me instructions on how to do the level select thing xD I have spent way too much time on this game =\
Ferny111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 11:15 AM   #243
Deaf_Paradox
 
Deaf_Paradox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 157

Deaf Paradox's Gamercard
Great find but for the life of me I cant find a gun that will kill the bloody spider. Im a Cybernetic Bererker but what kind of gun should I be using???

Thanks

Nevermind... lol ^^^ read his post... been too long since i last played
__________________

Never Forgive & Never Forget!

Last edited by Deaf_Paradox; 08-28-2010 at 11:52 AM.
Deaf_Paradox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 09:13 PM   #244
judogrrl
 
judogrrl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Napa, California
Posts: 162

judogrrl's Gamercard
I love this! Mostly cuz the freakin' spiders are my most hated enemy in this game; they just piss me off somehow. The loot is nice too!
__________________
judogrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 07:50 PM   #245
Turkdaballa6
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Arkansas, United States of Merica
Posts: 305

T6 EVO's Gamercard
Lovely post It works 100% in multiplayer, not sure on singleplayer since I am retarded and cant figure out how to jump from 1-3 to 3-4...

It gets a bit dull but isnt farming dull? The profit you get is worth it

One thing ive realized is that if you get too close to the door other mobs spawn so if you can figure out that invisible line, all the spider does is to sit and get owned by you.
Turkdaballa6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 10:11 AM   #246
OceanH
 
OceanH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 2,496

Ocean H's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Okay. I think the guide needs more clarification. I can't do it.

After GRNDL-01 fell, the game only gave me 2 seconds gap before it automatically loads to Aesir. So I had to rebeat GRNDL-01 for the manual load.

At the door where I should be able to shoot the spider, stupid Thor AI keeps standing too close to me when I go near the door. I can't shake him.

From all the 9 pages I read, it seems everyone is doing this with their characters at level 50 with level 50 weapons. Is that right? Because I can't reach the spider with a level 29 laser rifle.

And does it matter if I saved and quit after I killed GRNDL-01? Does the glitch still works after you quit the game and come back to level 3-4? (Unrelated to gun malfunction)
__________________
PSN ID: OceanH / XBL gamertag: Ocean H

Last edited by OceanH; 09-26-2010 at 10:19 AM.
OceanH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 01:30 PM   #247
abzolutefuzz
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1

abzolutefuzz's Gamercard
OMG this guide is immense just got it work first time, time to start lewting thanks richard.
abzolutefuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 02:12 PM   #248
waxxer
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 3

DarkenedWaxxer's Gamercard
works every time, thx!
under five hours of farming I got two helmets and a hammer, but since then I only get stupid red runes. I have five of them already. arghhh.
waxxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 01:48 AM   #249
Brutus Prime
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 39

Brutus Prime's Gamercard
This is great if you are going for the red pieces of armour but if you are just doing it for the 7500 item drops you can purchase colour runes at the shop and this counts towards the 7500 items. Much faster than farming.

Try achievo trading to find a nice person out there willing to hand over a full elite armour setup
Brutus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 10:49 AM   #250
the action frampton
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 280

action frampton's Gamercard
This is the best method EVER. I got 4 red runes, I red armour and 2 red weapons and about 2 million cash in about an hour!! Love that sound when you get something red!!
__________________
Xbox Gamercards
the action frampton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 10:54 AM   #251
the action frampton
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 280

action frampton's Gamercard
@246 choose return to asir, not quit. That should help
__________________
Xbox Gamercards
the action frampton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 11:16 AM   #252
KiNgDeeM
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 13
Send a message via AIM to KiNgDeeM Send a message via MSN to KiNgDeeM Send a message via Yahoo to KiNgDeeM Send a message via Skype™ to KiNgDeeM

kingdeemnof's Gamercard
It works for me but I can lock on the spider but do not have enough range to damage it nore does my sedcondary do an thing to it =/
KiNgDeeM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 11:29 AM   #253
Izuka Sensei
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 8

Izuka Sensei's Gamercard
Update! In need of Help!

Im looking for anyone who can help me get the Epic Armor Set for ( Cybernetic Champion ) ! Below is a list of the items that i would like help Trading/duplicating/ or selling to me! Also, anyone can reply on here aswell, i will be checking this site quite often for those who are willing to help!
__________________________________________________ ____________
I WILL PAY FOR THE FOLLOWING:

Shoulders: 5 Million Bounty

Chest: 5 Million Bounty

Gloves: 5 Million Bounty

Leggings: 5 Million Bounty

Boots: 5 Million Bounty

Total: 25 Million Bounty
__________________________________________________ ____________
I WILL TRADE THE FOLLOING:


LVL50 The Burning Blade at World's Edge
Damage 2988 Align Cybernetic
Value 328750 Class None
State 3000/3000


LVL50 Stormblades of the Desecrator
Damage 2633 Align Cybernetic
Value 347500 Class Berserker
State 3000/3000


LVL50 Gouging Claws of Fenrir
Damage 2445 Align Cybernetic
Value 312500 Class Berserker
State 3000/3000



LVL50 The Flesh Architect's Incisor
Damage 2299 Align Cybernetic
Value 347500 Class Bio Engineer
State 3000/3000



LVL50 The Reddening-Wolves
Damage 2069 Align Cybernetic
Value 217750 Class Berserker
State 3000/3000



LVL50 Unerring Dreadmark of Skoll
Damage 299 Align Cybernetic
Value 342500 Class Commando
State 3000/3000



LVL50 Storm-Lance of the World Serpant
Damage 2299 Align Cybernetic
Value 317500 Class None
State 3000/3000



LVL50 Sacred Honor Blade
Damage 2299 Align Cybernetic
Value 342500 Class Defender
State 3000/3000
__________________________________________________ ____________
TO ANYONE WHO IS WILLING TO DUPLICATE:

Will recieve 10 Million Bounty for their Generosity! I MUST RECIEVE EPIC ARMOR FIRST BEFORE PAYING!
Izuka Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 11:31 AM   #254
Izuka Sensei
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 8

Izuka Sensei's Gamercard
oops i just realized i put that in the wrong catagory my bad >.<
Izuka Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 04:06 AM   #255
TH3 XB0X G3N1U5
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Posts: 217

TH3 XB0X G3N1U5's Gamercard
How the fuck do you kill GRNDL?

My character is Level 50, and I just keep fucking dying over and over again, and as you can tell, it's really pissing me off.

I want to try this method, as this is the last achievement that I need for this. Myabe I will just go back to stupid runes. So sick of this bullshit game.
TH3 XB0X G3N1U5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 03:43 PM   #256
twotonkoala
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Beautiful Colorado
Posts: 1,273

milehighkoala's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TH3 XB0X G3N1U5 View Post
How the fuck do you kill GRNDL?

My character is Level 50, and I just keep fucking dying over and over again, and as you can tell, it's really pissing me off.

I want to try this method, as this is the last achievement that I need for this. Myabe I will just go back to stupid runes. So sick of this bullshit game.
What class are you?

He's a piece of cake with any sort of ranged weapons, even on a berserker (it just takes more time to kill him with low ranged skill).

But then again, spider farming isn't going to be too easy without some sort of ranged attack.

Either way, GRNDL is easy:

1. shoot him once he pops out of the ground, continual fire
2. backpedal when he charges while firing (simply backpedaling will allow you to get out of melee range)
3. when he stands up the first time just backpedal while firing into his chest (the exposed gears)
4. then follow step 1 and 2 again until he stands up
5. fire at his head the second time he stands up (holding up on the right stick while keeping right trigger held down) again while backpedaling

Just roll if one of those little flying bastards hooks on to you, otherwise when he runs off to the corner and spits them out, you can just fire at him until he's close again and strafe...that should destroy all of them while you've still got a lock on GRNDL but they fly in front of where you're shooting.
twotonkoala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 08:08 PM   #257
TH3 XB0X G3N1U5
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Posts: 217

TH3 XB0X G3N1U5's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by twotonkoala View Post
What class are you?

He's a piece of cake with any sort of ranged weapons, even on a berserker (it just takes more time to kill him with low ranged skill).

But then again, spider farming isn't going to be too easy without some sort of ranged attack.

Either way, GRNDL is easy:

1. shoot him once he pops out of the ground, continual fire
2. backpedal when he charges while firing (simply backpedaling will allow you to get out of melee range)
3. when he stands up the first time just backpedal while firing into his chest (the exposed gears)
4. then follow step 1 and 2 again until he stands up
5. fire at his head the second time he stands up (holding up on the right stick while keeping right trigger held down) again while backpedaling

Just roll if one of those little flying bastards hooks on to you, otherwise when he runs off to the corner and spits them out, you can just fire at him until he's close again and strafe...that should destroy all of them while you've still got a lock on GRNDL but they fly in front of where you're shooting.
I don't remember my type of character, he dual wields if that helps.
Otherwise, it's mostly the little buggers that fly around that end up killing me.

I have a plasma cannon, so I maybe try a different type of gun?

The problem is, even leading up to GRNDL and getting through the cavern, I died alot if times. The enemies do large amounts of damage, and I seem to do very little back.

I will try it out again, if I still can't get it, I will continue to farm runes, at least I know it works.
TH3 XB0X G3N1U5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 08:47 PM   #258
twotonkoala
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Beautiful Colorado
Posts: 1,273

milehighkoala's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TH3 XB0X G3N1U5 View Post
I don't remember my type of character, he dual wields if that helps.
Otherwise, it's mostly the little buggers that fly around that end up killing me.

I have a plasma cannon, so I maybe try a different type of gun?

The problem is, even leading up to GRNDL and getting through the cavern, I died alot if times. The enemies do large amounts of damage, and I seem to do very little back.

I will try it out again, if I still can't get it, I will continue to farm runes, at least I know it works.
Yeah, you're a berserker (only class that can dual wield). In all honesty, that's the worst class for spider farming, as the premise for spider-farming is predicated on long-range damage (at least, that makes it go by much faster). I want to say pistols are usually a little better for berserkers, but none of the long range weapons are going to work well unless you find runes to improve it, and even then you're at a disadvantage to most of the other classes (though I want to say bio-engineers are weak from distance as well...not important for this convo).

You should still be able to do damage using the method I mentioned above, but when I was using my berserker to take on GRNDL, I would wait for him to get close, rip off a couple of melee attacks (just hold, not double tap) and then roll away before he swung. When he stands up is a pain though cause he'll just grab you over and over. That's why I would recommend using range weapons, it'll be slow going as a zerker, but you can widdle him away slowly.

The pistols might help you take out those little flying bastards easier, cause you can lock on more than one at a time. But, especially when using the cannon, try just moving back and forth while locked onto GRNDL, they should fly in between your shots and him, taking them out automatically.

Hopefully that works for you, otherwise it might be worth considering using a commando if you've gone for the "get all classes to level 10" achievement (maybe even if you don't have a commando, depending on how far you are from 7500 drops). Just get him to the point of where the spider is so you can warp levels. It'll probably be easier to use him instead. This trick makes grinding out the items WAY easier.
twotonkoala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:26 PM   #259
TH3 XB0X G3N1U5
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Posts: 217

TH3 XB0X G3N1U5's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by twotonkoala View Post
Yeah, you're a berserker (only class that can dual wield). In all honesty, that's the worst class for spider farming, as the premise for spider-farming is predicated on long-range damage (at least, that makes it go by much faster). I want to say pistols are usually a little better for berserkers, but none of the long range weapons are going to work well unless you find runes to improve it, and even then you're at a disadvantage to most of the other classes (though I want to say bio-engineers are weak from distance as well...not important for this convo).

You should still be able to do damage using the method I mentioned above, but when I was using my berserker to take on GRNDL, I would wait for him to get close, rip off a couple of melee attacks (just hold, not double tap) and then roll away before he swung. When he stands up is a pain though cause he'll just grab you over and over. That's why I would recommend using range weapons, it'll be slow going as a zerker, but you can widdle him away slowly.

The pistols might help you take out those little flying bastards easier, cause you can lock on more than one at a time. But, especially when using the cannon, try just moving back and forth while locked onto GRNDL, they should fly in between your shots and him, taking them out automatically.

Hopefully that works for you, otherwise it might be worth considering using a commando if you've gone for the "get all classes to level 10" achievement (maybe even if you don't have a commando, depending on how far you are from 7500 drops). Just get him to the point of where the spider is so you can warp levels. It'll probably be easier to use him instead. This trick makes grinding out the items WAY easier.
I always liked the the berserker/ barbarian style classes of games, I liked getting right into the foray and beating crap up. And yes, he is a berserker.

I have a level 10 commando already, so i will go and try with him. At least drops will still count overall with him.

I have about 6000 drops right now according to the leaderboard. I understand that the leaderboard isn't always indicative of what your actual drops are, as I hear there is alot of tolerance for it.

Thanks for the help though, I appreciate it. Probably didn't help that I just picked up the game from my stash, expecting to just whiz through it like I've played it for the last 6 months.
TH3 XB0X G3N1U5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 03:46 PM   #260
twotonkoala
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Beautiful Colorado
Posts: 1,273

milehighkoala's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Oh yeah, don't get me wrong, I love the berserker class. I have 2 main characters, 1 is the commando (mainly for spider farming, but also because he's AWESOME once leveled up to 50 and decked out with some red runes) but the other is my zerker which is definitely the funnest to use. They can just do some much damage, especially when you start throwing ruiners around.

1500 drops still will take probably around a couple hours or so (maybe more) just doing the spider farming, but that's not too far away. If there's anything I might be able to help out with in game (I might have some commando weapons, but I don't know how low a level they are) just holler.
twotonkoala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 02:20 PM   #261
Siegfried
 
Siegfried's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 668
Send a message via MSN to Siegfried

SiegfriedX's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Gold
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I'll be starting this today as a Cybernetic Champion. If anyone can help me by giving me some parts of the armor or lending me the complete set for 1 minute so I can get the achievement I'll be most gratefull.
__________________


Siegfried is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:37 AM   #262
Gamer4Life84
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 4

EeHh JaMeS's Gamercard
This was awesome and just wanted to say thank you for the great info...it was so simple it made me wanna cry a lil bit
Gamer4Life84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:45 PM   #263
jsnss4lyf
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 7

tough SCHMIDT's Gamercard
holy cow this is awesome! sure beats having to wait 30/40 seconds each time for items to float to me. if anyone still plays this i could use some help. im lvl 50 cybernetic commando. only have epic helmet and rifle. have epic runes and epic pistols. still need the other 5 pieces of armor tho

gt: tough SCHMIDT
jsnss4lyf is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
farm, glitch, spider

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:28 PM.