PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Shooter > Gotham City Impostors
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-03-2012, 05:07 AM   #1
bb rocker

bb rocker's Gamercard
Can i buy this on Steam and use it in windows live?

I was wondering if i could buy GCI while it was on sale on steam and then get the achievements on the games for windows client.

Maybe redo the serial code?

Nevermind, went to the steam game thing and this is what it has,
"Notice: To activate the downloadable content after your purchase, launch Gotham City Imposters and copy the Product Code from the Steam overlay into your clipboard. Once the game launches and the Gamertag sign-in process completes, press the Home key to bring up the Games for Windows Live overlay. Click Gamertag, select Redeem Code, and paste in the Product Code to initiate the download process. Alternatively, Product Code for the downloadable content may be redeemed from a web browser athttps://live.xbox.com/RedeemToken._

Last edited by bb rocker; 05-03-2012 at 05:11 AM. Reason: herp derp
bb rocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 05:34 AM   #2
Shelton

Tully123's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
For future reference, any game on Steam that uses GFWL will indicate it in the description. "Notice - This game requires Games For Windows Live" etc. I think there are only a couple of instances where games are sold on Steam that use GFWL elsewhere, but not on Steam. World of Goo comes to mind.