PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Puzzle and Word > Beautiful Katamari
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-30-2012, 09:01 AM   #1
FullgoreKI

FullgoreKI's Gamercard
Am I glitched out of my 100% collection achievement?

So I just recently got the rest of the items that I needed for my 100% non-DLC item collection, one problem though no achievement.... but for some odd reason my cleaning collection is registering that I have only 26 items and not all 27 (DLC items included). So am I screwed out of my last achievement for this game or what?
FullgoreKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 06:02 PM   #2
Lava Tonsil

andydubyew's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Community Gaming - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Does the completion ratio at the top of the collection screen say 100%?
Also is the cleaning section the right colour in the collection screen with a crown symbol on it?
If you have all the DLC i'd get all the items from that too on the off chance there's an issue with the completion ratio.
I've never heard that there are glitches with the achievements for this game so i'd persevere when you have the patience to!
Lava Tonsil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 09:49 AM   #3
FullgoreKI

FullgoreKI's Gamercard
The collection at the top says 99%+91%. While the cleaning section does not have a crown on it, but when I go into the cleaning section to look at the items I have all 27 and not 26 like the game says. I have also checked the complete item list to determine which are and aren't the DLC items and have thus concluded that I have all the non-DLC items.
Old 05-02-2012, 04:48 PM   #4
Lava Tonsil

andydubyew's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Community Gaming - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Damn that sounds really annoying, sorry not to be of help!
If you have the DLC i'd keep going with collecting everything on the off chance it's an issue with that but honestly it does sound like you're screwed.
Lava Tonsil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 06:40 AM   #5
FullgoreKI

FullgoreKI's Gamercard
I guess its off to collect all the DLC items then!

Edit: Just got it, thanks!

Last edited by FullgoreKI; 05-05-2012 at 03:04 AM. Reason: do not want to double post