PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-19-2012, 01:51 PM   #1
Sgt Foster

Sgt Foster's Gamercard
Best Place for XP Farming Guaranteed!!

The best place I have found to XP farm by far is on End of the line. Set your difficulty to casual and rock up a riot gun or juggernaut, the proceed to the to the part where you go to the main train-yard with Leon sniping at you and the special forces are boxed in. After where all the mines are go to the infinite ammo carte and make Leon appear, then drop back so Leon can't shoot you and get ready for infinite of crimson heads to come running round the corner in to your shot gun . The best person I found to use was Bertha because she can hold up to 4 first aid sprays and add 50% extra to herbs and sprays. You can roughly get 600 kills in 20-25 mins which can get up to about 20K per half hour.
Sgt Foster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 02:07 PM   #2
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

1st worldwide who "officially" completed [FLASHBACK] a 100%!
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 07:22 PM   #3
AKfoy0face

AKfoy0face's Gamercard
thanks i need a few epic achieves
Old 04-21-2012, 05:24 PM   #4
Judicar

Old Carver's Gamercard
I tried this for awhile but found it too boring and slow. For me the Crimsons never kept coming unless I occasionally ran out to where Leon could snipe me at (basically right where you respawn at by the ammo box if you die there) and it was too annoying having to be in a shooting frenzy when all of them did show up. Farming 500 XP from the cameras in the City Hall level proved to be more efficient and to my liking.
Judicar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:27 PM   #5
Sawyer 881

Sawyer 881's Gamercard
You must be doing it wrong then. You dont stand under the platform where Leon is. You stand behind the train from the way you came, right next to the ammo box. Leon might hit you every once in a blue moon when you move out to get some ammo but if you use Lupo thats where you pop your supersoldier ability.
Sawyer 881 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 03:13 PM   #6
Masajatsu

Masajatsu's Gamercard
Dont know if this was already posted but i found out if you use this Method to farm XP and after you earned round about 200.000 EXP copy your Savegame to a MU buy all Guns first Copy the Savegame from the MU to the HDD and Buy all other things thats neccesary for Achievements

sorry for my Bad English still learning it till 1985 ^^
Masajatsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:42 PM   #7
Judicar

Old Carver's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer 881 View Post
You must be doing it wrong then. You dont stand under the platform where Leon is. You stand behind the train from the way you came, right next to the ammo box. Leon might hit you every once in a blue moon when you move out to get some ammo but if you use Lupo thats where you pop your supersoldier ability.
Are you talking about the ammo box at the end of the train (basically where you spawn at in that area that initiates the cutscene for the area) or the ammo box at the opposite end of that one? I was at the latter, as the other one Leon can shoot you too easy and it's too much of a pain healing and shooting at incoming zombies. Regardless, I prefer the way I posted, you don't have to pay nearly as much attention as this method and it's just as fast, if not faster.
Judicar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 05:17 AM   #8
DELTA N1N3

DELTA N1N3's Gamercard
xp boost

i recommend starting a private biohazzard match with one other player, on the code blue map. just take turns in running to the others spawn, killing them and picking up the cannister. repeat until bored senseless, 3000+ xp per match easily.
DELTA N1N3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 11:31 AM   #9
acurate bob

Acurate Bob's Gamercard
The OP method is the best for me out of the ones others have mentioned.

But i do stand under Leons post, as it brings every zombies directly to any more Spec Ops left, once they all die i run back to the train cars, its faster as it will get the soldiers killed faster and leave you all solo, no annoying AI to catch me when holding lines of crimsons off me.

i have even started to get a 26 min countdown each time i start the level, when the alarm goes i head up the ladder asap. gives me four mins to kill the opposing two to get the s rank, even more xp. total is always roundabouts 18000 to 23000, depending on how long it took to get to the trains.

I use the Perferator shotty, as its nearly always a one hit mess after wards.
100,000 - 19:50, 28/10/10. Apache Air Assault - Touchdown.

Most Proud 1000: Dead Space/The Saboteur
Most Depressing 1000: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
acurate bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 02:49 AM   #10
H lAl T R E D

BittererPrawn51's Gamercard
Cheers - I must've missed this during release. I'm planning on dusting this off and finishing up the ach. list, so this will come in handy!
H lAl T R E D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 06:07 PM   #11
Leon McLane

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thanks for your Guarantee.
Leon McLane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:35 PM   #12
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by acurate bob View Post
The OP method is the best for me out of the ones others have mentioned.

But i do stand under Leons post, as it brings every zombies directly to any more Spec Ops left, once they all die i run back to the train cars, its faster as it will get the soldiers killed faster and leave you all solo, no annoying AI to catch me when holding lines of crimsons off me.

i have even started to get a 26 min countdown each time i start the level, when the alarm goes i head up the ladder asap. gives me four mins to kill the opposing two to get the s rank, even more xp. total is always roundabouts 18000 to 23000, depending on how long it took to get to the trains.

I use the Perferator shotty, as its nearly always a one hit mess after wards.
Hmmm that's a pretty good "advanced" method. Will try it, thanks.

Old 05-05-2012, 08:53 AM   #13
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

END OF THE LINE is still on top. I just did it yesterday cause I was bored (I own 1250 ).

Managed to do over 500 kills in approx. 45 minutes on Casual and killed Leon (don't blame me haha) and got +20.000 XP in the end. Nice!

Edit: Make that a new record > 50 minutes > 750 kills > +25.000 XP.

Last edited by JuSt BLaZe; 05-06-2012 at 06:27 PM.
Old 10-29-2012, 03:47 AM   #14
Stefanotx

stefanotx's Gamercard
Playing this just to farm xp to unlock skills and achievments seems boring. Where did the fun go? Instead, try to achieve S rank on the highest difficulties. Not the easiest method but the most fun.
Stefanotx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:32 PM   #15
Greedy

I don't see any need for XP farming. You probably want to do this to unlock the achievements for every weapon and every upgraded skill. So if you go for achievements, you should start to play 98 Versus matches, beat the game on Professional and do every mission on S rank on Casual difficulty with Spectre. Now you could try if you can manage S+ rank on Professional (which is easier than on Veteran in my opinion). I recommend to save as much XP as possible (only buy skills/weapons that are necessary), buy all weapons at once, unlock the achievement, quit via dashboard and start buying skills.

I have both achievements for all weapons and all skills, have played 75 VS Matches so far and have beaten Mission 1 to 4 with S+ rank. I have never boosted, but enjoyed the challenge of S+. I had also already bought about 30% of all weapons and skills before I saved my XP and used the described method.
Greedy is offline   Reply With Quote