PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Simulation > Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-04-2011, 05:03 PM   #1
Zombiedrd

Zombiedrd's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Off-Road escape is bullshit.

I've played through it 32 times now and still only have 5/10. Fuck this shitty game.
200,000-?
Zombiedrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 08:36 PM   #2
WolverineMatt33

WolverineMatt33's Gamercard
Yeah, this was a pain and I hated it to. I did this over and over again as well. All of the beehives light up with hunters sense. I found it easiest to scan with hunters sense till you find the ones your missing then try shooting them on another run. If you miss it hit reload checkpoint and try just that part over again so your not playing the whole level over and over. Playing the whole level over and over would definately take much longer. As soon as you finish the level it will count what you've collected at the end.
WolverineMatt33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 05:50 PM   #3
CSARdiver

CSARdiver's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Once I learned where the Beehives are this took two runs. I have the top shot elite which definitely helps on this. Use classic hunter sense and use the shotgun. My first run I missed one beehive just after you startle the heard and had to reload the checkpoint once, but other than that it was not too bad.
Old 01-04-2012, 07:46 PM   #4
SweetnSaxyBoy

Send a message via AIM to SweetnSaxyBoy

NickHawkeye's Gamercard
Also good to note that you don't have to grab them all in one run. focus on a few each run and eventually you will have them all once you know where they are. i got 4 on my first run and another 3 on my second run. then my last run I just had to get the one where your looking sideways and the two in the trees by the leopards
SweetnSaxyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 02:05 AM   #5
Octobox

Octobox's Gamercard
If it helps anyone still, I was having some issues as well. There is a guide online that shows the locations of all 10. Try to remember where the checkpoints are (game saves). #1 and 2 are before the first checkpoint, #3 and 4 between first and second, #5 is between second and third, #6-9 I believe are between the third and fourth, and #10 is after the last checkpoint. By utilizing this, if you screw up say on the third marksman target after getting the first two, then load last checkpoint until you get #3 and #4 in one go. Then proceed to reload the next checkpoint after it saves till you get #5, etc. This way you can get all 10 in just 'one' run.

Enjoy.
Octobox is offline   Reply With Quote