PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Kung Fu Panda 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-05-2011, 07:17 PM   #1
Shambles11

Shambles11's Gamercard
personal review

Ok, i know there's a link to a video review but if like me you can't be bothered to watch it, i felt i should warn you this is a truely terrible game. My 13 year old daughter mostly plays it and she says it's "average i guess", i am an old fart and think this is one of the worst games on xbox, right up there with turok, looney tunes and meet the robinsons. My 10 year old son simply refuses to play it. Be warned, movie games are atrocious, even if it's the summer holidays and your kids are going mental... i should've just given them 20 each and let them loose in a sweet shop. Poor gameplay, level design is non existant, the plot is random and barely linked to the film, the body recognition is awful, it can't tell if you're ducking or side-stepping! The graphics would look bad on the Wii, and most of all the combat is boring.
This is my personal opinion and in no way represents the views of x360a, microsoft, Jack Black or people who aren't grumpy.
Shambles11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 02:31 AM   #2
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Silver   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
How the hell can you do anything on here, the kinect sensor doesnt read worth a crap on here. It wont read my jump no matter what, stuck here in the tutorial tryin to get the freaking guy to jump!
Old 05-09-2012, 02:42 PM   #3
Ace Attorney 86

Ace Attorney 86's Gamercard
I'm sure some people have had better results than me, but my experience the game did a horrible job doing what I told it to do. I have a pretty big room to play in, but I've had much better results with other Kinnect games. I got fed up with this game and returned it to gamefly very quickly.

Ace Attorney 86 is offline   Reply With Quote