PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Silent Hill: Downpour
Subscribe    Donate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-2012, 06:48 PM   #1
zhoban

zhoban's Gamercard
Does this game get good?

So far, I haven't found an ounce of good yet and I'm at the end of the Radio Station where I am getting ready for a escape that is very reminiscent of Silent Hill: Shattered Memories and I have to deal with a glitch where I need to go back into the Radio Station to get the Diluent and there is a open door yet there is also a closed door so I have to close the open door then open the closed door. And even aside from that, the game is so bogged down by terrible puzzles that require almost little to no thought, terrible chase scenes that are more frustrating than scary, poor enemy design, choices thrown into the game that don't even matter, terrible framerate and just any other problems that would make a game seem bad.

That being said, is there some point (hopefully soon) where I start thinking it is good? Hopefully this game doesn't do the same exact thing as Silent Hill: Origins, Silent Hill: Homecoming and Silent Hill: Shattered Memories did by randomly throwing in a Silent Hill 2 plot twist.

"I was weak, that's why I needed you. I needed someone to punish me for my sins. But that's all over now, I know the truth. Now it's time to end this." - James Sunderland (Silent Hill 2)

zhoban is offline   Reply With Quote