PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Fighting > Final Fight: Double Impact
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-03-2011, 12:50 AM   #1
Fuu Phoenix

Fuu Phoenix's Gamercard
Magic sword co-op vault... what am I doing wrong?

ok... if i join a game from the beginning, on the first level, its not going to count the first level for the unlock. if I manage to get through all fifty levels with a partner, can i then use a 2nd pad to quickly replay that level and have it count? and do i need to do the secret levels in co-op as well as the normal ones?

I'm sure I've beaten all fifty levels in co-op, just not in one sitting.... is this near impossible to do without local co-op, or am I missing something?
Fuu Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 11:55 PM   #2
GS17259

GS17259's Gamercard
OK i have been trying to get this one too and here's what i think i have correct. I'm pretty sure you have to do level 1-50 in one go. I thought you had to do the secret areas as well but this doesn't seem to be the case i just finished 1-50 doing the secret areas i thought that it would keep track of the levels i have finished in coop before but it doesn't seem to. I have no idea what to do now since i have 2 finished runs in coop one with the secret areas and one without. The only thing I can think is messing up is it not accepting the first level since both players aren't starting together... If you figure it out let me know until then im going to keep trying.

Last edited by GS17259; 05-16-2012 at 02:11 AM.
GS17259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 12:04 AM   #3
magixman

MagixMan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Lightbulb

I'm experiencing the same problem. For some reason it doesn't unlock anything in my Magic sword vault (locked picture) when playing local multiplayer.

Maybe you need to have a co-op partner online for it to unlock?
magixman is offline   Reply With Quote