PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Madden NFL 12
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-14-2012, 03:25 PM   #1
Murakaless

StucksTOzaVALL's Gamercard
MUT and Online

I want to borrow my friends Madden 12 so that I can try MUT and I wanted to know because of the online pass will I not be able to play at all or just peoples created teams offline?

Murakaless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 07:43 AM   #2
DashingCW

Axelisflames's Gamercard
It has been a long time since I've played Madden 12. If I remember correctly you get the option to use a 24 or 48 hour free trial of the online services as long as you haven't redeemed the free trial previously for Madden 12. For the trial you will be able to use all MUT features, but once the trial expires you will no longer even be able to connect to MUT until you purchase a pass. I'm almost positive this is how it works, but still not 100%.

50,000 GS achieved 10/21/2011 thanks to Brainteaser in Batman: Arkham City.

100% Complete:
Spider-man Web of Shadows, Skyrim, Skylanders, Svs.R 2010, Jurassic Park, Rage, Saints Row: The Third (No DLC), Madden 09, Madden 12, Uno, Bastion, Scott Pilgrim: The Game (No DLC), Pac-Man CE DX, and DR2: Case Zero.
DashingCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 04:10 PM   #3
Murakaless

StucksTOzaVALL's Gamercard
Thanks for the information I had no idea there was a free trial for online play. I think since I really want to try UT I'm going to just swing for it so I can find out if I want Madden 13 when it comes out.

Thanks again...

Murakaless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 07:44 AM   #4
lifeexpectancy

LifeExpectancy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Actually you don't even need the free trial if all you're looking for is the achievements. You can get them all using "Play vs CPU" without an online pass. The online pass isn't required for MUT; it's required to play against human opponents.

I picked this game up via the Best Buy DotD for $10 and I'm gonna finish the online stuff tonight having used neither the 2-day trial nor the online pass.