PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Dynasty Warriors 7
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-06-2012, 11:52 AM   #1
Aspirist

an unhappy pig's Gamercard
How is the Game?

Hey,
I have always enjoyed Dynasty Warriors from the First sequel but unfortunatly i missed out on 5 and 6. Will probably pick up 6 soon however i was wondering if 7 is worth getting?

How would you rate the difficulty of the achievements?

And is the game something you can continuosly enjoy?

Thanks,
Aspirist
Aspirist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 11:21 PM   #2
MC FRESHNESS

MC FRESHNESS's Gamercard
You did not miss anything; skipping 5 and 6 does not mean anything.

DW7 is a pretty good game compared to those two.

If you have a PS3, get DWXL instead. I heard it's way better than DW7.

The achievements are pretty time consuming, but not too hard because you can use any difficulty you want.

The game is awesome to play until you complete everything. The story mode is amazing, because the game transitions seamlessly from a cinematic to actual gameplay, just like God of War. And the conquest mode is pretty addicting at first, because you're gonna end up playing a lot of it.

And make sure you download the free Japanese voice audio from the online market place before you play.
MC FRESHNESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 09:35 PM   #3
MackeyNArf3952

MackeyNArf3952's Gamercard
So nothing much happens in 5 & 6? its been years since i've played dynasty warriors. i figure its the same game over & over
Old 10-01-2013, 04:19 AM   #4
Solomaxwell6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MackeyNArf3952 View Post
So nothing much happens in 5 & 6? its been years since i've played dynasty warriors. i figure its the same game over & over
Remember that Dynasty Warriors covers the same time period... every single time. There isn't going to be much new story from game to game, except 7 adds a fourth faction (the Sima family's Jin kingdom, the successor to Wei and eventual winner of the civil war). Controls are basically the same in each game. X for attack, Y for special attack, B for musou, A for jump. Details do very, but it's an iterative process, each game is a slight change from the previous instead of a complete revolution.

I thought 3 was the peak of the series, except for its technical limitations. I liked all the others, but it's a love it or leave it series. Do you want more of the same kind of gameplay? Then buy 7. If not, skip it.
Solomaxwell6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 05:03 AM   #5
ArktikAlice

ArktikAlice's Gamercard
The other thing to consider is that it's a Dynasty Warriors game, so there will be a lot of grinding involved.

Looking for boosting partners in the following games:
-Left 4 Dead
-Portal 2
-Injustice: Gods Among Us
ArktikAlice is offline   Reply With Quote