Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Lost Odyssey
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-06-2012, 01:40 AM   #751
realshinobi

Bourne Shinobi's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasku86 View Post
I was pretty sure I got them all without the guide, but the achievement didn't pop up. I used the guide then, and found like 1 or 2 more. Still haven't checked half Uhra and Numara, but if they aren't there dunno what I'm going to do...
You're probably better off doing a New Game+.
Old 05-14-2012, 03:27 AM   #752
Fuzz Junkie

fuzz junkie's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide!
Fuzz Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 07:37 PM   #753
Purge

Send a message via AIM to Purge Send a message via MSN to Purge Send a message via Skype™ to Purge

Davy Allan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   SOTF Runner Up   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Just pointing out that I found Medusa's Head behind the waterfall in the Mountain Village Tosca - Exterior.

Not sure if it's missable or something completely different, but it's not on the item list so I thought I'd point it out.
It's like they're all still there. You feel it too, don't you?

Purge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 04:44 PM   #754
Achiever TM

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purge View Post
Just pointing out that I found Medusa's Head behind the waterfall in the Mountain Village Tosca - Exterior.

Not sure if it's missable or something completely different, but it's not on the item list so I thought I'd point it out.
isn't it a treasure hunt?
Old 05-19-2012, 04:49 PM   #755
Purge

Send a message via AIM to Purge Send a message via MSN to Purge Send a message via Skype™ to Purge

Davy Allan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   SOTF Runner Up   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achiever TM View Post
isn't it a treasure hunt?
Yep. Just checked the treasure guide. It is a treasure.
It's like they're all still there. You feel it too, don't you?

Purge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 10:07 PM   #756
Abyss

Abyss Live's Gamercard
wish I had this list when I played originally, spent hours looking for the missing pieces

Cheers for the effort you've put into this.
Abyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 07:15 AM   #757
lord verh

lord verh's Gamercard
So the light lens from errand: kicking the rat is not required?
lord verh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 07:02 PM   #758
Achiever TM

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award
Quote:
Originally Posted by lord verh View Post
So the light lens from errand: kicking the rat is not required?
some people said they never got it and still unlocked treasure trove so if you miss it do not worry.
Old 07-01-2012, 09:13 AM   #759
Asuren

Photospheres's Gamercard
Just finished without doing a new games plus. If the description in the guide is too vague, or you aren't sure, I recommend comparing the video guide on youtube, would have saved me 10-12 hours.
Asuren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 06:33 PM   #760
Mfaust

Freelancefaust's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide, I started replaying the game because I didn't know what I missed the first time and just as soon as I got to disk 4 I saw that you had to go back in the burning cave for an item. I reloaded my first game went to the cave and boom achievement popped. Yay.
Mfaust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 06:48 PM   #761
Dark_Matter

The Lost Boy M3's Gamercard
Smile Going For Treasure Trove a Second Time

Hey I was wondering is there any way to know you obtained Treasure Trove a second time if you already have the achievement as I am playing this game agian and was wanting to try and go for everything again but if there is no definite way to know if you obtained it or not I might just give it a miss ???
Dark_Matter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 08:14 PM   #762
Clap That Fool

clap that fool's Gamercard
Does it matter if the DLC was installed when you started a new game, because I followed this guide to a T and still did not get the achievement?? Any help would be appreciated
Clap That Fool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 09:14 PM   #763
Achiever TM

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Matter View Post
Hey I was wondering is there any way to know you obtained Treasure Trove a second time if you already have the achievement as I am playing this game agian and was wanting to try and go for everything again but if there is no definite way to know if you obtained it or not I might just give it a miss ???
I don't think there is a way to be sure if you have obtained Treasure Trove a second time..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clap That Fool View Post
Does it matter if the DLC was installed when you started a new game, because I followed this guide to a T and still did not get the achievement?? Any help would be appreciated
No it doesn't matter.. DLC items do not count toward Treasure Trove..
Old 08-01-2012, 01:15 AM   #764
Clap That Fool

Alright thanks!! Another question though, There have been a few chests that I've come across that I've opened but Ill have x99 of that item in my inventory so the chest will close back up and it wont let me take them, DO you know if that counts as I found it or do I have to sell some of my inventory and go back and get those chests?? Cuz I have no idea why this achievement wont pop for me.
Old 08-01-2012, 04:41 PM   #765
Achiever TM

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clap That Fool View Post
Alright thanks!! Another question though, There have been a few chests that I've come across that I've opened but Ill have x99 of that item in my inventory so the chest will close back up and it wont let me take them, DO you know if that counts as I found it or do I have to sell some of my inventory and go back and get those chests?? Cuz I have no idea why this achievement wont pop for me.
yes i believe that you need to drop or sell some of your items and open the chest again for it to count as found/opened
Old 08-02-2012, 04:52 AM   #766
AxGryndr

AxGryndr's Gamercard
I found the following list to be very helpful in trying to hunt down that last missing item. Obviously if you have all the spells those can be checked off and the same thing with seeds, accessories and weapons. It is all of the other items that make things a pain but to short the list even more by knowing what can be purchase in the auction house helps.

Disc 1
Highlands of Wohl
Sea of Baus
Numara Troop Camp

Disc 2
Old Sorceress' Mansion - (All of the "Past Within the Mirror" areas)
Experimental Staff
Samanese Merchant Ship

Disc 3
Khent
Gohtza - Middle Town
Gohtza - High Town
Gohtza - Rosa's Restaurant
Gohtza Station - Waiting Room
Gohtza Station - Platform
Aurora-Bound Train
Snow Covered Trail
East-Bound Track
Old Gohtza (Includes Eastern and Western Districts, along with the Scrap Dungeon)
Uhra Sewers - Giant Drain
Uhra Sewers - Conduit
Uhra Sewers - Treatment Plant
Uhra Sewers - Magic Tank

Disc 4
Grand Staff
Grand Staff Redux

These are the places that you cannot return and therefore the items should be available in the auction house. Some of these you mentioned in the guide others you did not.
AxGryndr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 05:56 PM   #767
Clap That Fool

After the arthersauros(or whatever its called) mini game while protecting numara, Listed on this guide there is -Ninn's Boutique 1 item
1- Pick Item - 3x Purgatore Ore

Where in ninns botique do you pick this item up, I dont rememeber getting this and also its not listed in the prima guide??
Old 08-02-2012, 07:01 PM   #768
Clap That Fool

Alright I FINALLY got what I needed and got the achievement!!! It ended up being one of the ones I tried getting with a full inventory, had to sell some of my stuff to get it.

Thank you for the guide it was very helpful!!!

What a pain in the a** achievement lol
Old 08-03-2012, 05:24 AM   #769
AxGryndr

AxGryndr's Gamercard
So I was just about to give up and start a third playthru because I was running out of places to recheck - my last item was the picture frame in the upper right room of Tolty's Inn in Tosca.
AxGryndr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 07:13 PM   #770
darkmorgado

darkMorgado's Gamercard
Do common items like Healing Medicine etc count towards this achievement?
darkmorgado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 08:25 PM   #771
Clap That Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmorgado View Post
Do common items like Healing Medicine etc count towards this achievement?
Yes they do, any item that is in the field, either in pots, chests, trees, posters, plants, drawers, cabinets etc...

TIP : I found this out the hard way, but if your inventory is filling up with certain components or medicines, you should sell or drop some and stay around 80 or 90, because if your at x99 with that item and you open a chest with that item in it it will tell you that your inventory is full and you cant take that item at that point and you will have to go back and find those chests in order for the achievement to pop...which is what I had to do and it sucked!!
Old 09-22-2012, 11:26 PM   #772
GingerNinjerz

GingerNinjerz's Gamercard
i have been following this guide and it has done wounders for me! but i have messed up twice through lack of concentration! i failed to do a side quest in time granting me the - Obsidian Spirit Band - can i get it elsewhere and still get the achievements for mastering all skills?...this is off topic i know but didnt want to post on 2 differant things so dont worry if you dont know

the main thing im posting on here about is the battle with the four Arthrosaurus at the Numara Offshore, i was too busy fighting the bloody things i forgot to collect the items there and i have gone back looking but cant find a thing, have i messed up my Treasure Trove achievement or can i still get these items somewhere?

thanks in advance!
GingerNinjerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:51 PM   #773
GingerNinjerz

GingerNinjerz's Gamercard
never mind found all the Numara Offshore items in the auction house! no idea why i didnt look there sooner :/
GingerNinjerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:25 PM   #774
Blacky720

Bl4ck Osiris's Gamercard
Thank you so much for this guide !
I just killed the boss in Temple of Enlightenment and got my last spell and the last treasure. Bing ! 2 for 40G - Spell Collector and Treasure Trove !
So thanks again !
Blacky720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:30 PM   #775
ox bigboss xo

oX BIG BOSS Xo's Gamercard
there is one item that does not apear in the oficial guide... hopefully it does here
ox bigboss xo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 05:50 AM   #776
MissingZombie

Missing Zombie's Gamercard
Got the achievement after 80hrs on my 2nd playthough. I don't think I have ever been so happy to get an achievement before. I had used the prima guide the first time and had wondered why it didn't pop up. This guide was spot on and I had no problems so thank Achiever TM
MissingZombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:14 AM   #777
pot

enemy2k's Gamercard
Thank you for the check list! Luckily the item I was missing was one of the very first. The last item I was missing was the elevator puzzle in "The Great Gate - Inside the Tower"! Fully 100% this game now =)

Last edited by pot; 02-06-2013 at 07:22 AM.
pot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:18 PM   #778
dochi

Dochipopo's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide. I hope that this will help to keep frustration to a minimum
dochi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 09:05 PM   #779
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
I wish there were some kind of status indicator somewhere showing how many seeds/chests we're missing in each area. Oh, going through all the areas again to look for them will be a pain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 05:42 PM   #780
jsnss4lyf

tough SCHMIDT's Gamercard
treasure trove/ auction house

ok I have been playing this game for over 110hrs, I used the prima guide and got all items in the book. ive seen the posts about the 5 missing items but when I go to those locations, I cant seem to find them - is there anyone who can be crazy specific on where and what they are? I got the spell collector cheevo but this damn TT is killing me. on top of this I have all but 2 characters at max lvl and still no cheevos for them either??
also i tried to go to the auction house and there is a sign in front of the door and it says "closed we will see you next time"

GT: tough SCHMIDT

Last edited by jsnss4lyf; 09-03-2013 at 09:24 PM.
jsnss4lyf is offline   Reply With Quote