PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Incredible Hulk
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-03-2009, 03:02 PM   #61
tomw

tomw's Gamercard
Just wanted to thank DaRtHCaRn4gE and killkenny. I was missing both of the ones you suggested. 1 of each left to go
tomw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 04:09 AM   #62
Rev. Link

RevLink's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRtHCaRn4gE View Post
OMG that took me a long fracken time. Anyway hope my 100th Fury Canister is the one you guys are looking for. Anyway played it through and collected a few before hitting the map. Got 100 Gamma and 99 Fury. Went thtough map 3 times still couldnt find the last Fury. So started it all again with all cannisters in place. Guys try the Citygroup Building. Its not on top of the building at all... it almost on ground level in an alcove. I was jumping on the roof and just asuming that it was one I'd already collected. I didnt even realise it had an undercover ground level (Its like one level up from ground - 1st level / story) section, from the road. Anyway hope it helps.

Dude, I love you!
Rev. Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 08:19 PM   #63
DefEdge

DefEdge's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
After checking the Hulk map that was posted here (the supposed fixed one can't be found) I decided to post the map with all my checked marks. I have all 200 canisters, so I KNOW this map works. I had to fix 2 of the locations. There were 2 of them, and the wrong locations have orange squares in them. Confirmed squares are blue, and the relocation areas are blue with a blue line drawn to them. I hope this map helps people out.

RRoD #1: 9/27/08
DefEdge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 01:59 AM   #64
Demon Guyver

Demon Guyver's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRtHCaRn4gE View Post
OMG that took me a long fracken time. Anyway hope my 100th Fury Canister is the one you guys are looking for. Anyway played it through and collected a few before hitting the map. Got 100 Gamma and 99 Fury. Went thtough map 3 times still couldnt find the last Fury. So started it all again with all cannisters in place. Guys try the Citygroup Building. Its not on top of the building at all... it almost on ground level in an alcove. I was jumping on the roof and just asuming that it was one I'd already collected. I didnt even realise it had an undercover ground level (Its like one level up from ground - 1st level / story) section, from the road. Anyway hope it helps.
Dude, I so love you right now. Its 3am and I've been collecting these poxy things since about 10pm. That last one was doing my head in. Much love and respect your way good sir!!!!!
Demon Guyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 08:04 AM   #65
babyfarmer

babyfarmer's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DefEdge View Post
After checking the Hulk map that was posted here (the supposed fixed one can't be found) I decided to post the map with all my checked marks. I have all 200 canisters, so I KNOW this map works. I had to fix 2 of the locations. There were 2 of them, and the wrong locations have orange squares in them. Confirmed squares are blue, and the relocation areas are blue with a blue line drawn to them. I hope this map helps people out.
I love you. In a platonic way, of course. Thanks so much!

babyfarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 02:02 AM   #66
XPsYcHoX

XGoGX XPsYcHoX's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDragon View Post
I'm in exactly the same situation - 100 Gamma Canisters, 99 Fury Canisters, already crossed out everything on the map...
I've been in a situation like yours. Keep trying my friend and the best tip yet: EAT!
XPsYcHoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 08:16 AM   #67
daddy2k4

xX W4rD0g Xx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DefEdge View Post
After checking the Hulk map that was posted here (the supposed fixed one can't be found) I decided to post the map with all my checked marks. I have all 200 canisters, so I KNOW this map works. I had to fix 2 of the locations. There were 2 of them, and the wrong locations have orange squares in them. Confirmed squares are blue, and the relocation areas are blue with a blue line drawn to them. I hope this map helps people out.[...]
Thank you so much for posting the map, because the link the the updated map only shows me an empty window.Finally got my 200 canisters
Old 07-12-2009, 07:28 PM   #68
Sebacean Hybrid

Sebacean Hybrid's Gamercard
Thanks DefEdge for an actually updated map! Hopefully anybody else that has the problem of finding the last couple gamma canisters can use it
Sebacean Hybrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 08:27 PM   #69
LumberJock

LumberJock's Gamercard
Thanks to DevEdge! I was able to get the last two gamma cannisters I was missing today.
Retail: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Lego Batman, Spider-Man: Web of Shadows, Lego Indiana Jones, Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Bourne Conspiracy, The Incredible Hulk, Fable 2 (1350/1350), Assassin's Creed 2
LumberJock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 08:09 AM   #70
Kewlspyder

Send a message via Yahoo to Kewlspyder

KewlSpyder's Gamercard
Thumbs up Thanks to all!

Hey guys, just wanted to give a shout-out and say thanks Pants Party/RRiker and everyone else that added to the canister achievements. I was really putting this game off because of a bad experience i had with token hunting one time (spiderman 3), and im glad to say with everyones help i made it one the first runthough with no problems. Thanks again guys!

Four legs good, two legs better!
Kewlspyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 05:21 AM   #71
Starz 007

Starz 007's Gamercard
Someone needs to fix the links on the achievement guide!!!

I followed the map and got 100 fury and 98 gamma canisters. Turns out the link is to the old map, which only shows 99 canisters, 1 of which is out of place. With a little digging, I found the edited map that showed the proper location of the last 2.

I didn't have any freezing problems with the game, but that might be because I've installed it to my hard drive.
Starz 007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 08:37 AM   #72
Vandel Buster

Vandel Buster's Gamercard
GameSpy has an awesome guide for Gamma and Rage canisters under the PC version. Locations are the same. I used it to finish off the ones I was missing. Had pictures that was I knew I was actually in the correct location of the canister and not on the opposite side of the building or at the top when it was half way up it.

Would post the link, but I have no clue if I'm allowed. Tried searching the FAQ forums.
Vandel Buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 08:00 PM   #73
Genecide

GEN3C1DE's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by killkenny View Post
my last fury canister was to the west of the time squared subway station. Just south of the "buliding" or "block" that has the double fury canisters. The canister is hidden inside the building in a cubby hole not on top of the roof.
I have gone over those maps so many times and just assumed I found this one. Thanks for posting this, that got me to 99 Fury canisters. For the last one I looked up that Gamespy guide and went through each one, one at a time and finally found it. Glad to be done with this
Genecide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 11:26 PM   #74
Bing Err

Bing Err's Gamercard
Last Gamma Canister

Just found my last Gamma Canister. Next to the water at the south most point of the map. I must have collected it and then fell in the water without saving. Thought I had it this whole time but I didn't. A place to check for people having problems finding the last one.
Bing Err is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 06:38 PM   #75
Treball

Gocolingo's Gamercard
I know I'm way late to the game here, but thanks to DefEdge for the fixes to the map there. I was missing one gamma canister in the end after following the original one. Luckily enough the first fixed one I checked was the one I was missing. I was way more happy about that than I really should have been.
Treball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 01:22 AM   #76
m schofield

Send a message via Yahoo to m schofield

m scofi3ld's Gamercard
The best method for finding all canisters is by going to gamespy.com and looking at the guide under the pc version. it shows the map location plus a close up picture of every canister.

m schofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 01:32 PM   #77
mighty1

Send a message via Yahoo to mighty1

The Smoking Ace's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
[QUOTE=m schofield;4324621]The best method for finding all canisters is by going to gamespy.com and looking at the guide under the pc version. it shows the map location plus a close up picture of every canister.[/QUOTE

Exactly the same thing I did. Only wish I had dud it sooner. This game is so glitchy. I can't help but stress to have your game dats saved on two storage devices or three. Thus way if you come across any problems you can just losd your other game data and not have to play it all over again from the beginning.
My All-Time Greatest Challange Success: Dead Rising 1000/1000 =100% Game Completion

All Time Favorite Achievement: Day7 in Dead Rising

Hey Yo I Stay Ballin

mighty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 11:03 PM   #78
RadiantViper

radiantviper's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
My last Fury canister was number 12 on this page:

http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/the-incredi...e/page_74.html

It's not even a tricky one to get, not sure how I overlooked it. But I'm just happy to be done with these.
RadiantViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 08:02 AM   #79
IHhuggedGoofy

I Hugged Goofy's Gamercard
Woo Hulk!!!!!!
IHhuggedGoofy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:20 AM   #80
how_cool_is_that

Hooven IV's Gamercard
Awesome. These maps have been a great help.
how_cool_is_that is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 05:02 AM   #81
XY Gameboi4Ever

XY Gameboi4Ever's Gamercard
Boo! I should have checked the forums first. I went straight to the map linked in the achievement guide. After scouring New York City 3 times, I was still missing 3 canisters. Then I listened to the suggestion of searching for canisters before doing anything else and marking them off as I go. I printed the map, started over, and found the two missing canister locations(one missing, one mismarked) as I went. Doing it methodically turned out 100% results like it was supposed to, but I would have been spared the time I wasted if I had just gone to the last page of this thread. Lame.

Still, I have both of the canister achievements now and I can go on with my life. Can't we get a proper link to the corrected map in the achievement guide? I thought they would have had one perfected by now since the game came out a few years ago. I was wrong.

Roxy held me down and forced me to drink bleach while singing "I'm A Little Teapot." Then I had to write an 30 page essay on double posting being a gateway into terrorism.... I learned my lesson. She broke my nose and told me to kick rocks anyways.
XY Gameboi4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 09:00 AM   #82
CRNBRD

CRNBRD's Gamercard
Found it! On the last page of the list on the IGN boards.

Go one building SE of the Guggenheim Museum and climb up the middle of the building.

I had it checked off my list too. I can't believe I didn't see this while pummeling Enclave around it.

CRNBRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 09:47 AM   #83
Venzom123

Venzom123's Gamercard
smart manuever
Venzom123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 01:22 AM   #84
ll X ll

http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/the-incredi...de/page_4.html

I highly recommend this guide. I was at 88 with gamma and fury canisters with the map that was posted here but thanks to that guide i got them all in one sitting.
Old 05-20-2012, 06:10 AM   #85
Sbzfrenzy

SBzKillFrenzy's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonic24k View Post
This was my last canister so I hope this helps anyone else stuck at 99 red fury canisters.

When looking for this particular canister I was searching for it relative to the subway directly underneath it. The map used on these forums shows the subway being one building over from the map used in the game. This caused me to look for the canister in an erroneous location. I provided the concerning area of the map for visual specificity.

its not letting me see your picture
Sbzfrenzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:43 AM   #86
Sbzfrenzy

The best way to do this achievement is to take out the woman (I forget her name) who turns into gas,and Iron clad.They will just get in your way.once you do that,you'll be left with x ray and vector (guy with concrete shield around him).Keep x ray between you and vector and after x ray shoots his radiation at you,he'll be stunned.The object is to keep him between you and vector,so vector can attack,and bam,achievement unlocked.Hope this helps
Old 05-20-2012, 09:52 AM   #87
Sbzfrenzy

cubby hole? explain.thats probly the last one im missing