PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Music and Rhythm > Rocksmith
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-05-2012, 02:09 AM   #1
UGWRayne

UGWRayne's Gamercard
how the hell do i get better than a encore

bein tryin for a while now and cant seem to get it and i know ive done well on the encore please someone share their knowledge of this achievement with me and possibly some other people who do not have this dont know what i have to do.....
UGWRayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 09:02 PM   #2
tailwind

I don't want to be a douche but have you tried http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...l441l0.1.1l2l0

This is how I do for most games that I don't know how to pass a certain level or get an achievement I use youtube, because it's easier to imitate then to try and understand and then redo it all.
tailwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:54 AM   #3
Aneurysm

BalsamicHydra49's Gamercard
You need 90% accuracy on the encore to activate a double.
Aneurysm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 09:09 AM   #4
Xeros150

Xeros150's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aneurysm View Post
You need 90% accuracy on the encore to activate a double.
I'm not sure that's what you need for a double encore. I think it's randomized for events, because I've gotten songs that I've mastered before as an encore and not gotten a double encore. I've also gotten a double encore when I had to play a song I've never played before as an encore and I did poorly on it. A few times I've also played songs that I've mastered and I didn't even get an encore.
Xeros150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 07:55 AM   #5
daloser

WiiDaLoser's Gamercard
Double encores are bit screwy in that they aren't always guaranteed to trigger.

You have to do well on the Encore song, but after that you get a 50/50 shot at triggering the double.

So some people try gaming the system by mastering 5-6 songs. Then they create custom playlists of 3-5of those mastered songs (however many songs are needed to meet the score requirement). This way the encore ends up being one of the mastered songs they know. So they're always scoring well on the first encore.

If the double doesn't trigger, quit out before the score is tallied up and try again. Rinse and repeat.
daloser is offline   Reply With Quote