Old 05-25-2012, 01:32 PM   #7
kyboy

Send a message via Yahoo to kyboy

xZombieROBx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
Yes this is correct. The RTR is where you purchase all your new moves, power and abilities. As you play through the game you'll gather points to then spend on the chests to unlock more things.

You're only allowed in one section at a time until you advance in the game and more open to you revealing higher level chests, but they cost more. So spend wisely at the start.

It works out quite well though, as if you get to the end and haven't brought any of the fire magic, if you open the #3 chest of it, the cost is the total of #1 + #2 put together, so it'll unlock them both. So you can either wait to the end, or buy them separably, it doesn't mater. The cost is spread out between them depending on which ones you've opened and brought.
ok. thanks. also, can i go back their any time or will it take me their automatically every once in awhile? in the game, im only where you have to find the librarian (i found him, then saved and got off) but im trying to get married to one of my chick friends on xbox. i have a ring. but dont know how to do it.
your help would be really appreciated.

Thanks to DethHolly for the "Super" sig!!
kyboy is offline   Reply With Quote