Pawn Recruitment Thread

FLIPADELPHIIA

Just updated my mage pawn to have Suasion. That means you can get more money when selling with her in your party!

nice thats a good one to have

gonna take your pawn and a couple others into the rift tomorrow and fight Ur-Dragon. You get some good rift crystals from that

Edited by FLIPADELPHIIA

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a low(ish) level 2h Warrior (About level 20 or so), does some pretty decent damage for his level and has the damage reduction and core skill enhancement augments. Could be useful for some I guess

Gamertag is IAmRiveted

Edited by IAmRiveted

Looking for some high level pawns if people want to add me and ill use them preferably sorcerer or mage. Struggling on this dragon boss so need all the help i can get lol. Oh and my pawn is a lvl 22 warrior All skills set up for him to be a tank use if you wish thanx :)

Gt : Shadowbcfc

If you're gainfully employed and haven't been playing for 60 hours and need a pawn as you start look up Baldur, property of one Azrael008uk.

If you're a Mage or a Strider he's good companion to keep people off your back while you do the stuff you do best.

If you're a Fighter yourself it never hurts to have another strong back.

Az

If you're gainfully employed and haven't been playing for 60 hours and need a pawn as you start look up Baldur, property of one Azrael008uk.

If you're a Mage or a Strider he's good companion to keep people off your back while you do the stuff you do best.

If you're a Fighter yourself it never hurts to have another strong back.

Az

I work fulltime and have over 80 hrs in..

GT: KrossWinter

Pawn: Gwyn

He's a level 48 sorcerer right now, with about 1700 health. Spells include fire and holy affinity, High Bolide (meteors), High Maelstrom, and Seisim(sp?) (earthquake), and High Bronctide or something (Lightning whip).

Just throwing him out there if anyone needs him.

Quick update. My mage is level 32 now with some really nice gear and a maxed knowledge for her class. Shoot me a friend request for a free use. If anyone has seeker tokens it would be much appreciated.

Edited by BeefyWhale

Level 54 mage maxed out. High Healing, High Status Healer, Holy Affinity, High Flame Wall, High Lightning Bolt, High Silence (seals enemy magic). Maxed out augments and staff skills.

Should be very helpful if you need a good support mage who packs a punch.

GT: Renegade Onion

Pawn: Ammon

Medicant, Aquisitor. (He focuses on protecting the party first, but when there's free time he goes off foraging xD).

He's a Mage, Vocation 9, Level 30 or 31, last I checked. He has High Anodyne (healing), High Halidom (cure all), and Fire Affinity as priority support spells. I occasionally switch up his offensive spells, but he usually has High Comestion (fire wall; great for crowd control), High Frigor (ice spike), and High Brontide (lightning whip).

He works great with a Sorceror, as he is primarily a support character who reverts to attack spells when nothing else needs doing, and having a Sorceror would allow you to have a wizard in your party who is solely for damage dealing. If you're looking for a combat mage, he's not best suited, though he manages well enough. He can hold his own for a long while, and I've yet to see him overwhelmed by hordes of enemies.

If you add me and have a few seconds spare, please let me know in the message box that you're from here. If you just want the pawn, you're under no obligation or expectation to talk and play etc., though if you want to just chuck a message my way.

Also, if you use him and you find him utter shite, please let me know the levels and vocations of your party, as I find it pretty interesting to see where he excels and falls short. :D

My friend said to post this here so...

GT Untamed Frenzy

Feel free to use his pawn, also he gives very special items to those who use it.

Wakestone, ferrystone, etc.

That's all ty

P.S. You need to add him to your friends list otherwise I doubt you can afford his pawn.

Edited by WTYD