Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Crysis 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-07-2011, 08:52 AM   #61
Heroic Blanket

Heroic Blanket's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by nejvetsiborec View Post
Glitched for me the first time, I was missing unlock for C4. So I rebooted, and I didnt unlock anything except the C4 on level 42 and the achievement pop. Now I have a lot of unlocks and only C4 and the guns from beginning. This same process worked for my friend too.
C4 was the one unlock I missed as well, so I held out from using any unlocks till I could unlock C4 at 39 and the achievement didn't pop for me.

Only had 18/20 unlocks at 45 as well so had to go around for a 3rd time.
Old 09-25-2011, 09:17 PM   #62
kingcuzzo

xDeaDlAiMx's Gamercard
Hey guys and gals, ive got all weapons all grenades and dlc weapons but no tooled up achievement just turned rank 50 as well has anyone got any suggestions on how I can get tooled up to pop ??
kingcuzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 08:13 AM   #63
xXSauliuSXx

ArkhmInmate0801's Gamercard
I unlocked the GAUSS rifle with my last unlock at 45 and got no achievement, and I didn't use the code. I see a lot of people on here unlocked the C4 for the last weapon and got the achievement... maybe the glitch has something to do with the last weapon you unlock.

xXSauliuSXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 01:49 AM   #64
PlanesWalker 97

PlanesWalker 97's Gamercard
This should make a lot of people happy, I got the answer

Guys, I know how to get this achievement on level 39
save your tokens and than unlock a weapon, don't equip it, just unlock, than push B several times until you go back to the main menu, now go back and you will see you have that token back, but the weapon is still lock, but the game will register you unlocking it, now do the same to all the locked weapons, if you don't get it right away, keep unlocking them all over again and you will eventually get it, me and my buddy got it at 39, I got it on the first try he got it on his second
PlanesWalker 97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 10:54 AM   #65
MODSRAM

MODSRAM's Gamercard
I've just started playing Crysis 2. Only level 12 up to now, but I'll definitely be trying this out when I get to level 39.

Thanks for the tip.
Old 11-02-2011, 09:53 PM   #66
dherrick

dherrick's Gamercard
Anyone know a fix in case you did unlock everything? I am going to try what planeswalker said when I hit 39 again (not far off). Luckily I enjoy this game but it would be great to figure it out.
dherrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 12:39 AM   #67
PlanesWalker 97

PlanesWalker 97's Gamercard
my method will work for you, even if it doesn't pop right away if keep repeating the process with each weapon
PlanesWalker 97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 06:14 AM   #68
dherrick

dherrick's Gamercard
didn't work for me, but i had not saved all of my tokens the entire time. not sure if that makes a difference.
dherrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 11:21 PM   #69
xXSauliuSXx

ArkhmInmate0801's Gamercard
I just got my Tooled Up achievement. It popped after I rebooted as soon as I hit level 25.

xXSauliuSXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 03:35 AM   #70
Himuton

Himuton's Gamercard
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanesWalker 97 View Post

save your tokens and than unlock a weapon, don't equip it, just unlock, than push B several times until you go back to the main menu, now go back and you will see you have that token back, but the weapon is still lock, but the game will register you unlocking it, now do the same to all the locked weapons, if you don't get it right away, keep unlocking them all over again and you will eventually get it, me and my buddy got it at 39, I got it on the first try he got it on his second
Not working. It lets me "choose again" but wouldn't unlock the achievement. But this kind of gives me the prophecy my Tooled Up achievement is glitched. People might wanna save their strengths by this test.

I went for it anyway. Guess what? I became the latest victim. 20/22 weapons at Level 45 - no achievement. C4 was my last unlock.

I am suspicious killing enemies with the FY71 (DLC gun) might be one piece of the problem. I am not sure.

A) Use text MSG. On Xbox.com, I can't open voice mails.

B) I speak poor English. Brace yourselves.
Himuton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 09:32 AM   #71
InfestusDnB

x DAINJAH x's Gamercard
Mine also glitched at L45, all weapons unlocked but no cheeve, hoping itll unlock when i prestige/reboot at 50, as i really don't know if i can stand to do it all again, ive looked all over the net for solutions for this, and Crytek are completly ignoring all requests/questions on this and the Dedication cheeves on their official site/forums, so thank you to them too......... Begininng to hate this game now lol.

*EDIT* It didnt pop at my reboot, im currently at L29 AGAIN, seriously hoping it pops this time or ill go freaking mental i think, really enjoyed the MP of this but am really beginning to hate it now! Grrrrrr Crytek!!

Last edited by InfestusDnB; 01-03-2012 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Adding to rant.
InfestusDnB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 09:36 AM   #72
InfestusDnB

x DAINJAH x's Gamercard
Ok, am pretty p***ed now, glitched for the second time. Broken ass crappy game, FIX IT CRYTEK!! (In vain i know :S )
Old 01-16-2012, 11:02 PM   #73
tourniquet

tourniquet00's Gamercard
incidentally, I got tooled up today without any problems. O__O I just unlocked C4 last without equipping it.

I feel for all you cheated people though. no way in hell I could take to rank through that multiplayer again.
tourniquet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 07:30 PM   #74
ProductNBR

ProductNBR's Gamercard
I got all of the required tokens and unlocked all of the weapons (20/22), the achievement didn't pop up for me. I also completed all of the level 1 assessments, bought an attachment, got a kill with every weapon with the attachment equipped, rebooted my suit and still no achievement. I played again until I got to level 5 and used a token on any weapon that was available, no achievement.

EDIT: Tooled Up achievement unlocked as soon as I hit level 25. I think that's when the 5th and final custom class unlocks, which makes no sense if that was the reason why the achievement unlocked for me.

I used a token on the DSG-1, Jackal, Mk.60, Feline, Grendel, Hammer, and the Flash Bang. I had 2 tokens left that I was saving. I leveled up to 25 in a TIA match, and then the achievement unlocked after the match was over during the final kill replay. I was their 75th kill.

I'm glad I'm done with this game's multiplayer, it wasn't that much fun for me.

Last edited by ProductNBR; 02-02-2012 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Update
ProductNBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 08:10 PM   #75
Multi Mind

Mindustriez's Gamercard
I had unlocked all weapons when i was level 45 but no achievement. I was hoping i got it by the time i reached level 50 but no. So i rebooted since this sometimes seems to work but it still didnt unlock. When i was about to give it up it unlocked when the game ended in which i got promoted to level 5.

So this is very random. If you're unlucky you have to go to 45 again and even then your not guaranteed to get it.
Multi Mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 06:04 PM   #76
BBowles

BBowles's Gamercard
Quote:

Hit level 39 today, used this method and Tooled Up unlocked! Thanks for the suggestion.

Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Ultimate Battler - Completed 2/9/11
BBowles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 07:23 PM   #77
TriRock

TriRock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 1   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Inebriated Jedi   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 2   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 35 (more» ...)
Quote:

Doesn't work for me. Maybe because it has been patched, or maybe because I play the DL version and not the disc version. Hopefully it'll unlock at level 45. Thanks anyway.

Achievement #1000 - Seek and Destroy - Achievement #10000 - Fully Evolved

Overachiever: 54 points - 15 Staff Clubs - C/F Clubs 7-4-0

TriRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 06:32 PM   #78
Helium

Named GAMER's Gamercard
How can I reboot? I can't see anywhere which would give me this chance. Reached level 50 and never got all weapons so would need to reboot.
Helium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 12:08 AM   #79
DemogorgonXX

Demogorgon XX's Gamercard
I got all weapons. but no achievement. So should I reboot or not. I mean if I reboot and I don't get the achievement I'm not playing up to 45 again. screw that.
DemogorgonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:16 PM   #80
G2covers

G2covers's Gamercard
does this still work after the Jan 1st patch? wouldn't be questioning this but for some of the more recent comments above. anyone able to confirm?

also, assuming it does still work, could i just clarify a few things for the benefit of myself and other MP noobs...

start multiplayer, do whatever in terms of game types, maps, assessments, classes and just rank up. do NOT buy or unlock anything - so no creating custom classes (even one). then when level 39 is reached follow the instructions above.

is that correct? sorry to go over it again, but it seems like we get one chance to do this right or else risk the pain many others have described above. thanks.

XBLA 100%: [8] WARP | Limbo | Brain Challenge | Chessmaster | Portal: Still Alive | Sonic 2 | The Walking Dead | Wordament (iOS)
G2covers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 04:48 PM   #81
MODSRAM

MODSRAM's Gamercard
I got to rank 39 without using any weapon unlock tokens, used the method as above and it unlocked right away. I did have custom classes made up. I also have the dlc with the additional weapons, not sure whether or not that's a factor? But the method worked for sure, for me.
Old 04-23-2012, 05:49 AM   #82
millionblades

Million Blades's Gamercard
Tooled Up did glitch on me but I did have 20/22 unlocks by level 45 but no achievo.... So I leveled up to Max level 50 and rebooted my suit and the achievo unlocked at level 5

I did spend atleast 20 hours of hardocore double XP boosting last weekend. I went from level 32 to level 46

overall took me 2 days and 17 hrs to level to max level 50 and NG level 5 THANK GOD I'm done with the multiplayer though its fun its too glitchy

Call Of Duty 2, Call Of Duty 3, Call Of Duty 4, Call Of Duty: World At War, Gears Of War, King Kong, The Darkness, Turok, Unreal Tournament III.
millionblades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 03:04 PM   #83
Achiever TM

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:

It's not working for me. I am at level 43 and I have 1 weapon unlock, I've tried this method at level 39, now at 43 and nothing..
I hope it unlock as I reach level 45 and get my last unlock..
It worked for my friend though.
Old 05-06-2012, 03:03 AM   #84
spxyu02

Send a message via AIM to spxyu02

spxyu02's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achiever TM View Post
It's not working for me. I am at level 43 and I have 1 weapon unlock, I've tried this method at level 39, now at 43 and nothing..
I hope it unlock as I reach level 45 and get my last unlock..
It worked for my friend though.
Same here, I tried at 39, 40, 43 & 45 and no luck with the extra token + quick backout method. I'm gonna have to hope it magically unlocks early in my reboot.
spxyu02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:38 PM   #85
DarkJake

Chaos Lawyer's Gamercard
Fuck, this shit is STILL glitched?!

What about "Dedication", I couldn't unlock that, either...
-___-
Old 05-07-2012, 01:46 AM   #86
spxyu02

spxyu02's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJake View Post
Fuck, this shit is STILL glitched?!

What about "Dedication", I couldn't unlock that, either...
-___-
I think Dedication may now fall under the "good glitch" category; mine unlocked on March 17, 2012; I earned my first Crysis 2 achievement (and I think played my first MP match) on October 24, 2011, so the total time was a week shy of 5 months.

I believe the rollover from one year to the next helps people it glitched on before.
Old 05-08-2012, 01:41 AM   #87
spxyu02

spxyu02's Gamercard
Mine just unlocked, hooray!

It glitched on me the first time through, but after rebooting a playing a couple games, it popped at the end of a Team Instant Action game, during which I leveled up from 3 to 4 (not even 5, as some people have experienced). Thankful this is over, crossing my fingers for those of you yet to get it.

A fun game, but hopefully they've got this shit ironed out for Crysis 3.
Old 05-09-2012, 04:24 PM   #88
fastNcurious

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Just got this. It still works. Thanks!!
fastNcurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 04:49 PM   #89
Achiever TM

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spxyu02 View Post
Mine just unlocked, hooray!

It glitched on me the first time through, but after rebooting a playing a couple games, it popped at the end of a Team Instant Action game, during which I leveled up from 3 to 4 (not even 5, as some people have experienced). Thankful this is over, crossing my fingers for those of you yet to get it.

A fun game, but hopefully they've got this shit ironed out for Crysis 3.
Same here but unlocked at level 5 not 4 now I just have to wait 5 more months to get dedication achievement..
Old 05-27-2012, 08:27 PM   #90
TriRock

TriRock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 1   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Inebriated Jedi   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 2   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 35 (more» ...)
I finally got Tooled Up. It was yet another kick in the balls that reaching level 50 wasn't enough, you have to max out level 50, which means another 85k until you can reboot. Anyway, after rebooting, I played until I hit level 5, and the achievement unlocked. Now I just need to wait until August for Dedication, and hope that doesn't cause any trouble as well.

Achievement #1000 - Seek and Destroy - Achievement #10000 - Fully Evolved

Overachiever: 54 points - 15 Staff Clubs - C/F Clubs 7-4-0

TriRock is offline   Reply With Quote