PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-04-2011, 09:24 AM   #61
NeverwinterMoon

NeverwinterMoon's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by HE4VENSENT View Post
Eye On The Target - 15
Finished a mission with an accuracy of at least 90%

Easiest done on Trainee Difficulty. Load up 'Shipyard Infiltration'.
You can either take your time, and line up your shots, or you can shoot once to get 100%, and then go throughout the level by just fist fighting. You can check your accuracy % in the pause menu.

Deadeye - 25
Finished 3 missions with an accuracy of at least 90%

Do the same as 'Eye On The Target' achievement, but on 2 more missions.
I did them on 'Assassinate Wombosi' and 'Eliminate Divandelen'
Even though it's pretty easy to do the achievement on Shipyard Inflitration, it takes just too much time, the level is far from short. I think it's a really bad advice to point this level out instead the Survive the Professor one, for instance.

Also, it's not necessary to do three different levels for the Deadeye achievement.

Finally, advising Assassinate Wombosi for that achievement is just a horrible idea. This must be the worst level for that. Let me explain. First of all, there is an electric plate you must shoot in order to disable the electrical system, unlock the door and proceed further. Unlike the other destructible items in the game, hitting the plate will be counted as a missed shot. So, there is a 100% chance to miss a shot on this level. Not only that, on this level you will also encounter one enemy which must be shot from inside the room (the enemy will be on the deck). There is no way to get close to that enemy, there is no way to perform a weapon takedown too, for some reason. That enemy also tends to move constantly. There is almost always a chance to miss that guy, unless you are extremely fast with the controller.
NeverwinterMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 10:39 AM   #62
Wembley66

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverwinterMoon View Post
Even though it's pretty easy to do the achievement on Shipyard Inflitration, it takes just too much time, the level is far from short. I think it's a really bad advice to point this level out instead the Survive the Professor one, for instance.

Also, it's not necessary to do three different levels for the Deadeye achievement.

Finally, advising Assassinate Wombosi for that achievement is just a horrible idea. This must be the worst level for that. Let me explain. First of all, there is an electric plate you must shoot in order to disable the electrical system, unlock the door and proceed further. Unlike the other destructible items in the game, hitting the plate will be counted as a missed shot. So, there is a 100% chance to miss a shot on this level. Not only that, on this level you will also encounter one enemy which must be shot from inside the room (the enemy will be on the deck). There is no way to get close to that enemy, there is no way to perform a weapon takedown too, for some reason. That enemy also tends to move constantly. There is almost always a chance to miss that guy, unless you are extremely fast with the controller.
Yeah I was just going to make the point that taking one shot on 'Shipyard Infiltration' and 'Assassinate Wombosi' isn't possible because you've got to shoot the big gas tanks on the first one (not a problem for accuracy I don't think but if you wanted 'need glasses' then it would throw that one out) and then the 2 electric door controls on the second.

I didn't realise that you could get the 90% accuracy on 3 missions the same though. Will have to try that.

Wembley66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 05:53 PM   #63
Kezzmo

zII Kezz IIz's Gamercard
Great guide cheers
Old 08-24-2011, 11:30 PM   #64
Infernal

A 2rue boofer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Great Achievement Guide! I've been using it for my 1000.
Infernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 08:03 PM   #65
SWAGGART
Banned User

ZIGGYTR0N's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thanks for the guide dude,I appreciate the effort.
SWAGGART is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 02:46 AM   #66
HATRID

HATRID REMAINS's Gamercard
good guide, much appreciated
HATRID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:21 PM   #67
xCRITT3Rxx

xCRITT3Rxx's Gamercard
thanks for the guide, a huge help
xCRITT3Rxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 04:31 AM   #68
Fester

Very nice guide. 5*! Entering the airport is such a pain. Didn't understand why the achievement Hard Slog wouldn't work on Shipyard Infiltration. I shouldn't have used stealth takedown.
Fester is offline   Reply With Quote