PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-16-2011, 02:08 AM   #1
i1y

No Liberty's Gamercard
Contextual Takedown Grind

Where is a good place to grind for these? I only have 42 in my entire playthrough in assassin sad enough.
i1y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 01:38 AM   #2
Turkeyshoot37

TurkeyShoot37's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Shipyard Infiltration, Assassinate Wombosi, and Eliminate Divandelen worked for me pretty well. I think I had to grind through the first two levels twice (after one complete playthrough). My first play through only netted ~50 or so of those.

There's a spot in the Divandelen level, right before the tram station where you fight 3 or 4 terrorists by an escalator and if you time your adrenaline bursts one at a time (so you don't do double or triple takedowns) you can throw all of them (separately) down the escalators. Then load the last checkpoint, rinse and repeat.
Turkeyshoot37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 05:32 AM   #3
tincann

TinCannEd's Gamercard
Actually the best place to grind it is the beginning of "Escape the Embassy". You can work on the melee kills on the 1st 2 then have your back to the Desk & it' an easy slam. The advantage is that you already have a full 3 adrenaline & the enemies are REALLY weak. After that, just hit last checkpoint. Rinse & repeat. I only had 42 after my playthru, & it only took me like 15-20 minutes to get it done.
tincann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 10:31 PM   #4
HATRID

HATRID REMAINS's Gamercard
great advice, cheers guys
HATRID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:43 PM   #5
WooliestRaptor

Wooliest Raptor's Gamercard
I'm starting to wonder if doing contextual takedowns that do not finish off your enemy count - I have 30+ already through just the first three levels, and I think it might be because during each of the boss fights I typically get 3-4 takedowns into objects.