PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Kinect Fun Labs > Musical Feet
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-14-2012, 07:58 AM   #1
J Lo

VictimOfDesire's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
The only Kinect game thus far that will not let me play it...

I've gotten 1000 in Kinect Adventures, played every other Kinect Fun Lab app (minus Sparkler) and played Dance Central and Fruit Ninja all in my room, but this game refuses to let me play it. It's giving me a failure on my play space scan and tells me to make sure my floor is clear and there's no sunlight. My floor is clear and it's 4 in the morning, so I don't think that's much of an issue. Is there an easy way to bypass this or am I fucked here?
J Lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 01:47 PM   #2
Boots Orion

Boots Orion's Gamercard
Too funny. I'm having the same problems you are dude. It makes literally no sense too. I'm not it a cramped area either.
Old 03-14-2012, 09:34 PM   #3
acdougla17

Th3 Dude I7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I had the same issue. I have beaten Kinect Sports, Kinect Adventures, Hulk Hogan, Kung Fu Panda 2, Kinectimals, all the Kinect Fun Labs games, Fruit Ninja and then this game wont work.

I didnt get an error but it just wouldnt register my feet. This game just requires a lot more space. I brought it to the living room and it works like a charm. So you might need to do some rearranging to make your play space bigger.
PRE-PATCH MARATHON Trials HD- (10/3/09-11:38 PM)

acdougla17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 04:13 AM   #4
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Your options:
1) Move shit
2) Move shit

Either move stuff in your room, or move your xbox stuff to a different room. Either way, a lot of work for 50 .

I'm gonna do it when I get some more time. I can get everything to register, but once it places the keys, they float in my room, and I can't press them. I'm gonna need to move m bed.

Maka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 02:49 PM   #5
I Am4z1n9 AZ I

Amazing AZ's Gamercard
This game is a piece of shit it's coming up the same thing for me i've never had a problem with any of the kinect games up until now.

I Am4z1n9 AZ I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 02:25 AM   #6
Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi634's Gamercard
This game is terrible, it's crazy that they wanted money for this and not something like Battle Stuff or Air Band that are actually fun.
Old 04-15-2012, 12:48 AM   #7
Delow317
Banned User

Delow317 XBL's Gamercard
Same fucking bullshit here. Apparently this is the only kinect game that doesn't work with small rooms. Thanks Microsoft, I now wont be getting these acheivements untill I move. If you think I'm going to take my kinect off it's mount and move my xbox into another room and all the problems that makes for me, you're fucking crazy.

Thanks Microsoft, and FUCK YOU!
Delow317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 07:44 AM   #8
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
I too have the same issue, and also dont care enough to move my console to another room to get these achievements. My room is quite small and I basically have to stand in the closet to play kinect (which I rarely do), but this game my feet can just not get to the positions to hit the keys on the floor. This is only if I cant get the sensor aimed to a magical location where the game actually lets me play and boots up.

Oh well, got 20G outta it before it became impossible to hit some keys. Freebies...

GOAL : 300,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2015 -
330 COMPLETED GAMES (116 WP)

Check out my 118 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK
Arsenic 17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 03:13 PM   #9
MrZombieChicken

MrZombieChicken's Gamercard
I had this issue the other day and it drove me nuts. Kept failing to initialize. I finally moved one of my son's toys which was way in the back and not even showing up on screen and the game initialized. It sucked. I will be so glad when I get the final achievement and remove this piece of crap off my HD.
MrZombieChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 03:49 PM   #10
Baihu1983

Baihu1983's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Not had any issues, Camera is about 6ft high[on tv] and only have about 6ft of space.

3rd November 2012 - Joined the 100K club

IF YOU SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST OVER LIVE PLEASE ALSO SEND A MESSAGE SAYING WHY?

Raptar
Voice

Baihu1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 02:31 AM   #11
YZWANG

yzwangmu's Gamercard
ugly game need too much space
YZWANG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 03:27 PM   #12
Uggadunk

Send a message via Skype™ to Uggadunk

Uggadunk's Gamercard
Have almost no room at all. Always been hard to play two.
Managed to calibrate by putting the sensor on a bunch of books - thick Tolkien-ones.
Still hard to step on the buttons far out to the left and right.
Done now... deleting.