PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Warriors Orochi 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-19-2012, 03:36 AM   #31
Vaan0011

vaan0011's Gamercard
I'm missing Camp 1 , Camp 2 and Camp 3 , u guy know how to get these track ?
Vaan0011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 07:05 PM   #32
amuro98

The camp musics are from your home camp between the missions. I don't know how it would be possible to NOT get these...
amuro98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 07:59 PM   #33
I Run Oregon

I Run Oregon's Gamercard
Is there anything saying that we cant do the chaos playthrough in co op????
I Run Oregon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 12:45 AM   #34
I Run Oregon

I Run Oregon's Gamercard
For those of you strugging on finding a good level to do the misson master achievement on, the battle of odawara castle in chapter one has ten easy missons on it....took me too long to figure this out so i hope it helps someone
Old 06-01-2012, 05:06 AM   #35
Earthbound_X

EarthboundX's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Run Oregon View Post
For those of you strugging on finding a good level to do the misson master achievement on, the battle of odawara castle in chapter one has ten easy missons on it....took me too long to figure this out so i hope it helps someone
I just checked, it only has 6 missions, do more missions get added on higher difficulties? Or is it based on what three characters you are using?

Nope, it still only has 6 missions on Chaos, where are you getting that it has 10 missions from?

Ah wait, the guides says "as proficiency rises" Guess I need mine to be higher, I'll try again with 3 max out characters.

Alright, with 3 maxed proficiency chacteras the level has 9, but the Redux has 10.

Last edited by Earthbound_X; 06-01-2012 at 05:14 AM.
Earthbound_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 11:16 PM   #36
amuro98

The number of missions will also depend on who you're playing.

For instance, if you're playing as one of the generals who's normally present at that battle, then you obviously won't get a mission from him/her. This might be why you're only seeing 9 missions on missions.
Old 06-09-2012, 01:34 AM   #37
I Run Oregon

I Run Oregon's Gamercard
yes thank you amuro98 for answering his questions....if you are still having troubles let us know
Old 06-10-2012, 03:31 AM   #38
Earthbound_X

EarthboundX's Gamercard
Um...who is Nohime? I'm going through, getting the rare items, and there's no character by that name in Samurai 1, Is it No? Nobunaga's wife?

Edit: Just noticed that Nohime in the guide is between Date Masamune and Hattori Hanzo for the character unlocks, which is the same in the game, so yes, in the English version, Nohime is called No.

Sanzo Hoshi is called Sanzang in the English version.
Mori Ranmaru is called Ranmaru Mori.
Mori Motonari is Motonari Mori(Couple names just switched around for the English version, haha)

Last edited by Earthbound_X; 06-10-2012 at 05:23 AM.
Earthbound_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 02:04 PM   #39
I Run Oregon

I Run Oregon's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthbound_X View Post
Um...who is Nohime? I'm going through, getting the rare items, and there's no character by that name in Samurai 1, Is it No? Nobunaga's wife?

Edit: Just noticed that Nohime in the guide is between Date Masamune and Hattori Hanzo for the character unlocks, which is the same in the game, so yes, in the English version, Nohime is called No.

Sanzo Hoshi is called Sanzang in the English version.
Mori Ranmaru is called Ranmaru Mori.
Mori Motonari is Motonari Mori(Couple names just switched around for the English version, haha)

It took me awhile to figure it out too...just a heads up there are a couple like that. So what I did was go back up to the character list....look for the name of the character....find what team they were on. Then i would go from there
Old 06-13-2012, 04:03 PM   #40
amuro98

Yes, Nohime is No. It seems the games go back and forth calling her No or Nohime. They also go back and forth with the Japanese names in general. Sometimes they use the Japanese order (family name, given name) but sometimes they use the Western order (given name, family name). I think it depends if the person in question was known outside of Japan before this was standardized or not.
Old 06-27-2012, 07:00 AM   #41
drzbadboi

xGBx xLEG3NDx's Gamercard
Unlocking stages

How far do I have to increase the bonds to unlock a stage?
Old 08-09-2012, 04:39 PM   #42
* Clueless *

Clueless 726's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Submit - Silver   The Helping Hand   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
This [Guide/Roadmap] is listed as *Pending Review/Publication*.
Please let the Guide Team know it's status by either submitting it, Private Messaging a Guide Team member, or repyling within this linked thread...
-> Created an Achievement Guide & Roadmap for a 2012 game? <-
* Confirmed "Complete" guides have priority over unconfirmed ones. *

Cheers!
* Clueless * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 01:35 PM   #43
gorene

gorene's Gamercard
Can we add maybe a little more detail about how to get the TRUE vs. GOOD vs. etc endings? Just a thought.
gorene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:35 AM   #44
* Clueless *

Clueless 726's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Submit - Silver   The Helping Hand   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Gamer Chick!
Hey Gleylancer,

I noticed you recently updated this. Would you like me to hold off on publishing this until it's ready?

Right now we have an unsubmitted version that I've bumped to the back of the Submit list. I can quickly replace it with your new work. Let me know what you would like myself & the GT to do.

Cheers!
Old 02-05-2013, 05:27 AM   #45
Gleylancer

Send a message via AIM to Gleylancer Send a message via MSN to Gleylancer

Gleylancer's Gamercard
I don't understand. Could you rename this thread to "Achievement Guide & Road Map (Japanese Version)"?

Gleylancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:51 AM   #46
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gleylancer View Post
I don't understand. Could you rename this thread to "Achievement Guide & Road Map (Japanese Version)"?
I got ya on this
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:06 AM   #47
Gleylancer

Send a message via AIM to Gleylancer Send a message via MSN to Gleylancer

Gleylancer's Gamercard
Thanks, that looks a lot better. Or should I say:

Another great edit, you are the best Tyger. There should be a forum section comprised entirely of your edits alone with a top sticky thread for praise.

Gleylancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:26 PM   #48
* Clueless *

Clueless 726's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gleylancer View Post
I PMed you. It seems there was confusion about submission, Eng/JP links & ID's. All sorted now. I resubmitted your English version.

Cheers!