PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > FIFA World Cup 2006
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-25-2011, 10:45 AM   #121
kanechelsea

Kanechelsea's Gamercard
i gt lucky with this challenge
done n dusted in 3 tries
scored 4 goals in 10 minutes and nearly sprained my ankle jumping around.........it felt special

kanechelsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 01:07 PM   #122
Viv0l0l

Viv0L0L's Gamercard
Hardest game in the world but ironically the first 1000 GS Game i got =)
Viv0l0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 02:46 PM   #123
Aberrant Simon

Aberrant Simon's Gamercard
Just finished this with 8 - 5, and what i did was i came actually close to the goalkeeper "Julio CÚsar" in my case, and just shot into the gold. And i ended up in Extra Time, and score many goals!
Wauw, this was actually a lot easy in Extra time, just get to Extra time your good to go pretty much.,
Aberrant Simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 04:26 AM   #124
Corrupt.
Car of the Year

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Community Gaming - Platinum   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff - Guide Team
Total Awards: 46 (more» ...)
Finally did it. My tip? Just keep at it, you need more luck than anything. When one on one with the keeper just blast it...

Currently Working on: TY The Tasmanian Tiger (W8)
Corrupt. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 04:02 AM   #125
NJAM14Titleist

NJAM14Titleist's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlairisOld View Post
Thanks M00n22, this works extremely well.
you definitely need a big portion of luck to do it, but it's doable.
just keep spamming thruballs until you have a 1 on 1 against that god-mode goalie. Then if you run straigt to the goal use the stepover ball. When the angle is sharp I often scored with a lob shot (LT+b).
Thanks, reading about the stepover shot in your post is just what I needed to get Ibrihimovich to punch in the goals.
NJAM14Titleist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 06:27 PM   #126
Gatsu

Shin Gatsurai's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
This achievement is the biggest load of ass. I set my formation to 3-5-2 & stuck the fastest guys up front, for Brazil I gave them the slowest players at the back & in midfield possible, that marcos guy in goal, made sure that the default starting 11 wern't starting. Their formation was 3-4-3.

Got 2 header goals from crosses/corners & 1 where I broke through then ran straight at goal but up a little then when right next to the GK shot it along the ground.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sig' pic' created by - Gackt
Did you find me?
Gatsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 10:13 AM   #127
TapouT32

TapouT32's Gamercard
I just got this achievement two days ago. The best way to do it is really to keep at it and keep your cool.
TapouT32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 07:23 AM   #128
3brooksy2005

digestedgolem's Gamercard
Chip Shot/Through Ball

I'm relatively new to this game. Bought it as an "easy" 1000GS. Found this one + a couple others challenging. Right up until i learnt how to score a chip shot virtually every time. All i did was play a through ball to Ibra on 2 separate occasions and then heavy touch my way to the keeper to get away from the last chasing defender. Thenj the keeper has no choice but to come off his line. The perfect chance to chip shot. Been doing this on all the harder challenges.
3brooksy2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 03:41 PM   #129
brilliant joey

brilliant joey's Gamercard
I've been playing this game off and on for 6 years. finally, after getting married, buying a house and having my own office I've set up a "to do list for achievements"

I had probably 50% of these completed prior to Tuesday of this week. Since then, I've completed all except Brazil v. Sweden. I'm dying here...I can honestly admit that I beat the final set of series given to me within one or two tries with the exception of this Brazil and Sweden.

Can anyone give me pointers, ideas, hints, strategies, anything at all so I don't throw the controller through the window, wall or TV. Thanks!
brilliant joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 10:32 PM   #130
LOD 2006

LOD 2006's Gamercard
LOD 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:27 PM   #131
BCottle

DISTURBED ARMY5's Gamercard
Stick to it

If you guys spend a while getting chip shots right and changing your tactic to counter attack you should get this achievement to pop its all about timing and a little luck, put their formation into a 3-4-3 and put their worst STRIKERS in on defense and their worst defenders in the attack and replace all others with the worst players. Keep playing through balls (y) through the defence and just hold lt and tap b until you can time the shot in the red zone. It goes in 99% of the time i you can do this, ended up winning 7-4 in extra time.
BCottle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:03 PM   #132
ridder

poooooo dribble's Gamercard
finally got this in extra time after several tries and 2 heartbreaking penalty shootouts.

moons lineup helped a lot. the right stick flick shot was pretty spot on too.

few things i noticed tho -

this game is complete shite, they manage to literally run circles around my defenders and then go ahead and predict exactly where i'm gonna turn.

the ref is blind.

and using reserve keepers and strikers as subs stopped me from stewing on my hatred for this game during those 10 second substitution cutscenes, it does change the lineup to having 1 midfielder and defender in the subs, but they generally save those in case of injuries i guess. i also figured out that they only do subs if the first stoppage is a throw-in, corner, goal-kick or red card. score a goal, get an offside, yellow card or just an ordinary foul and you're good. i often found myself mashing pause and hitting restart when i saw the ball was about to go out lol.

i hope this helps anyone slogging away there.

Last edited by ridder; 03-28-2013 at 12:06 PM.
ridder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 07:47 PM   #133
FrozenRaptorz
Banned User

FrozenRaptorz's Gamercard
Grrrrrr.
All I can say about this match. Its killing me.
FrozenRaptorz is offline   Reply With Quote